Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127360 times)

Gener

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2009, 09:56:03 PM »
T44-
YES! Its exactly thesame like that, it glares and its a perfect "DISK" diameter of 10cms....The only difference is we found it on the deep and very dark cavern....

t_hunter44

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2009, 10:15:21 PM »
Great, we had the same experience. I tried to get close and when I was ready to touch it, it vanished. My medium said that it is a sign that they are present, that I cannot confirm but at the time, my medium was A Ok. This was about 30 feet inside a slant tunnel.

Gener

« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2009, 10:24:58 PM »
T44,
 A kind of freak experience indeed! So you mean there was a presence of someone during that time! Im actually following markers outside the the cavern and it lead us to this disk of light. Honestly you should visit that place, you will never found in the philippines a markers as those found there..

Gener

« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2009, 11:58:19 PM »
T44,
 I actually dismissed my other mails as im having trouble memorizing passwords! but i never closed my old hotmail account as it is known even for my business dealings. only that it haves a lot of traffic, my mail receives minimum 500 a day! and even dont have time to answer or read all! ;)

Gener

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2009, 02:07:15 AM »
Some religions in the philippines are actually "bulgar" in their communication with the paranormal things as they admitted and even proved themselves. They says that many of their so called "mediums" are capable of doing so. They managed to cure even desease that modern medicine cannot be capable of as they claimed..All of their underworld communication is also based mainly on the bible. So is it that mean that even the dark powers are capable of reading the holy testaments? Dark angels or lucifer is known to be formerly angel of GOD but turn revelous promptim GOD to disband him, besides he is still powerfull enough to deceive people who are lost...So is it mean that this religious group are actually communicating with the dark angel deceiving as good one?

Offline MasKara

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2009, 07:54:13 AM »
Letter of Saint Paul to the Romans 8:8-11
        Brothers and sisters: Those who are in the flesh cannot please God. But you are not in the flesh; on the contrary, you are in the spirit, if only the spirit of God dwells in you. Whoever does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him. But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the spirit is alive because of righteousness. If the Spirit of the one who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, the one who raised Christ from the dead will give life to your mortal bodies also, through his Spirit dwelling in you.

Place a dozen of people in one room and have them read a chapter in the bible, same chapter for all and they will come up with different interpretations. One has to have the Spirit of God in him to understand the bible. When people encounters the supernatural or the unexplained, for reasons unknown to me, they come up with the conclusion that it is the work of the devil. People that has the 3rd eye, are they detestable to God, it is a Gods given gift. If a spirit of the dead comes up to the Medium asking for help, like prayers, is that the devil requesting, that is absurd. I also know a priest, a Godly priest that has the 3rd eye, you cannot make me believe that he is detestable to God. At one time in the Ming forum , I admitted that I use dowsing rods or divining rods, also a Gods given gift, and somebody said that using it is evil because how it works cannot be proven or explained. I fired back and I did not mince words, God is not proven and a lot of knowledgeable people tried to disprove that their is God, So are you saying that God is evil, never got a reply from this guy again. There are evil spirits and good ones too but please do not categorize them all as evil. The Dwarfs, Fairies and so on, if you believe they exist,  are not spirits, only man has spirits. Like my friend Diwata said, read your bible and they are offended by being called spirits., they are also a creation of God. They are more Godly than some people I know and I know deep in my heart they are my true friends and is not here to deceive me.

TH44, my bro there is no one here so far said that your supernatural friends and unexplained dowsing rod are work of the devil, I honestly say to you that I envy your ability to communicate, I told you that when we spoke over the phone that I wish I can experienced also supernatural encounter at least. I did have some experienced (which I shared to you) but they are mostly ghostly apparitions and some are me battling with demonic creature when I am in bed (I cannot say if they are dreams or not) but they occur the moment I lay to bed, and at a sleep over of someones house. I even told you about my encounter with Sto. Nino if you remember that.

We all know that there are evil spirits, fallen angels, other earthly dwellers we cannot explain that's why the bible warns us that our faith belongs only to GOD and not to other spirit good or bad or to rely and take advice from people who have the ability to communicate with other side of the dimension.

As explained on the bible "Letter of Saint Paul to the Romans 8:8-11" which you quoted. It says only the Christ Spirit must dwell in you. No other else spirit to follow but only GOD. So you only have to put your faith in GOD and no other else. You must not have 2 masters at the same time.

In your case and other members of your family that have these supernatural abilities I believe that they come from good spirits and GOD's gift. But if there are good spirits there is also the tendency that evil or bad spirit will try connect with you and rob your faith. Remember their power is here on earth not in heaven.

If you over relied and be dependent on that ability even if the intention are good that means you begin to stay away from GOD, at the end you have to answer to your creator and if along the way you fall short in serving your creator then you have a lot of explaining to do when judgement comes.

Maybe you will say to GOD that you did not sin and only followed your good friends but on the flip side God will say;
"When in time of need you seek the help of your good friends forgot about my power, you put your faith in them not to me, you prayed to them and you followed their advice in order to achieved the material things for you are after and you come to me and plead for your salvation. But because you are with the company of good spirits the best thing I could offer you is the kingdom of GOD not the Yamashita treasure".

Mga bro those of you who seek the help of earthly spirits and put your faith in them you are by passing GOD that have all the powers over all his creations. Everything emanated from GOD and to him you will answer when your time come.

Pray to God everyday and offer only to GOD not offer to appease the guarding spirits, the lost souls that you believed guarding the treasures. Do not put your faith to the mediums, the 3rd eyes or supernatural they are there to help or deceived.

Offline fernando

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2009, 09:34:46 AM »
Fernando,
      Yes but yours is more pronounced or clear as it looks like it was cast on Ceramic while the one I posted was scribed on a rock. That mark seems like a standard mark used by the Japanese. Are you somewhere in the Ilocos Region , maybe in La Union. You do not have to answer that.

its ok T DOUBLE  FOUR
MY SITE IS IN PANIQUI TARLAC.
YOUR RIGHT SEEMS THAT JAPANESE USES SOME UNIVERSAL SYMBOLS.
I ENCOUNTERED A LOT ALREADY FOUND IN DIFFERENT T-SITES.
IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN A DEEP HOLE
" STOP DIGGING"

Angel_09

« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2009, 10:06:44 AM »
Material things, sometimes is the best weapon use by the ‘fallen one’ to pull away the children of God from worshipping HIM. And it became the most effective tool.

Evil has entered men’s hearts and turned themselves against their brothers and against God.

When our Lord Jesus Christ tempted by the Devil, he promised Him all the powers and all the wealth in the world. It was written, to give us an example that all good things in life, sometimes, are not the real measure for having a true life.

God Made the past as the mirror for the future, and all are well written in the Holy scriptures, for us to learn from it.

God even gave Job as an example in the Old Testament, whose faith was tested by taking away all his material belongings, the life of all his children, disease from head to toe and had despised by his own wife. Still, all these thing didn’t hinder his faith from God.

Our Lord God no longer communicates with His people the way He did in the Patriarchal period. Neither He have any prophets as in Prophetical era, but by way of messages written in the Holy Scriptures thru His messengers in the Christian era. Anyone who deviates from His wills given in this Christian era, are sinning against Him.

One of the ‘mirror of the past’ that God do not want us to do is to deal with spirits.

Deu 18:11-12  or a charmer, or a consulter with a familiar spirit, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
  For whosoever doeth these things is an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

(Deu 18:11-12  O enkantador ng mga ahas, o nakikipagsanggunian sa mga masamang espiritu, o mahiko, o  SUMASANGGUNI SA MGA PATAY.
Sapagka't sinomang gumagawa ng mga bagay na ito ay KARUMALDUMAL sa Panginoon: at dahil sa mga karumaldumal na ito ay pinalalayas sila ng Panginoon mong Dios sa harap mo.)

If God doesn’t want His children to deal with these things, then we can assured that these ‘spirits’ and ‘mediums’ are not from God.

The devil was not the devil before. He was the most beautiful and most powerful angel created by God. With these qualities, he exalted himself to be an equal to God.

(Isa 14:14  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High. )

With his inequity, God cast him away together with his angels and became the devil.

(Isa 14:12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O day star, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst lay low the nations! )
Rev 12:9  And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him.

(Rev 12:9  At inihagis ang malaking dragon, ang matandang ahas, ang tinatawag na Diablo at Satanas, ang dumadaya sa buong sanglibutan; siya'y inihagis sa lupa, at ang kaniyang mga anghel ay inihagis na kasama niya.)

Angel

Offline MasKara

« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2009, 10:57:41 AM »
Fernando,
      Yes but yours is more pronounced or clear as it looks like it was cast on Ceramic while the one I posted was scribed on a rock. That mark seems like a standard mark used by the Japanese. Are you somewhere in the Ilocos Region , maybe in La Union. You do not have to answer that.

its ok T DOUBLE  FOUR
MY SITE IS IN PANIQUI TARLAC.
YOUR RIGHT SEEMS THAT JAPANESE USES SOME UNIVERSAL SYMBOLS.
I ENCOUNTERED A LOT ALREADY FOUND IN DIFFERENT T-SITES.

Have you met Lorry A. or Armand M. of that area?

Offline fernando

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2009, 12:43:25 PM »
sorry maskara i never met them there.
IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN A DEEP HOLE
" STOP DIGGING"

t_hunter44

« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2009, 10:48:06 PM »
Dindo,
          AS far as making a sketch for your site,  your Oraccion or somebody from a different sect has nothing to do with it, it is Diwata who makes the decision, not the medium. The medium in question is a Methodist but he is never without the Rosary I gave him a few years back and his entire clan has Rosaries that I have given out. This Rosary was blessed by the Infant Jesus and when he blessed it, his words, this rosary will light up when there is danger and it will drive the danger away, to wear it at all times. The reason I gave one to this medium was because he was beaten up by the Black Dwarfs so I gave him the Rosary after the beating, did not tell him anything, just instructed him to have it on his body at all times. The next day when I stopped by, he told me that the night after I gave him the rosary, his dogs was howling and the rosary lighted up and he claims it gets warm also and his family saw it and they ask that I give them rosaries also. They have told me that the rosary has lighted up multiple times but I myself has never seen it lit up on me or to the other people that has it. There was also a young couple here in California that had the same blessed rosary and they say it lit up then when some gangs tried to beat up on them, and the girl that was with them is Laotian, not even a Christian and she saw the rosary that lit up and she requested one for herself,  I think it's a matter of faith or belief. Even medicines will not work if the patient does not believe it will cure him or her.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 06:16:55 PM by t_hunter44 »

Gener

« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2009, 11:23:57 PM »
Can you advise me guys ??? Im not sure if whats going on with my left palm! im not sure if my body contains many electrical substance, many times that it happens (even this days that i just simply ignore it) when i touched steel door knobs or even my car door or car key. electrical shock always felt and very painful and im suffering! many times also that my left palm glows dim at night when its very cold in the room and if that occurs, whenever i touch the blanket "sparks" between my fingers and its painful too, i used to show it to my wife and kids as if im clowning them. In my office too, whenever some scattered piece of small thin papers are on my table, they sticks to my fingers too as if there is a magnet in it! Am i carrying too much natural electricity? because we experimented one day with my brother to check my body with his "tester" the gauge jumped to 286 rate while he tried himself and he has only 32! my wife 27 my kids 31....AM I A FREAK HERE?

t_hunter44

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2009, 12:13:29 AM »
Gener,
         I am too familiar with that feeling and the shock that it gives you makes you jump. Just go to GOOGLE and type in
BODY STATIC ELECTRICITY and take your pick on the subjects that comes out, a lot of them but it tells you the causes and how to minimize or avoid it, there is too much to enumerate here. Good Luck !    :o  :o  :o

Angel_09

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2009, 01:05:11 AM »
Gener,

Based on basic electron theory, an atom (sub-particles of every matter we saw in our everyday life) composed of elementary particles, namely proton, electron and neutron. In one way they differ in their charges, whereas proton have a positive charge, electron is negative and neutron is of neutral charge.
Atoms have different energy level where electron stays unless an external force forced them to move to the next energy level. The three outer most levels are the valence bond, forbidden bond and conduction bond. When atoms brought close together, there is an interaction between the energy level of these atoms. As more and more atoms are brought close together, the valence shell energy continue to interact until they form a permissible energy level which is called valence bond.  Energy level exist with or without electrons. The valence bond and conduction bond are separated by forbidden bond, and once this level (forbidden bond) is overcome by the electrons, atoms of any particular object will conduct electricity. 
The human body is not separated in this theory, since we are also considered matter and carbon based material. We posses electrical charge that conducts electricity. Once this charge of electricity is stimulated, (as in rubbing of comb to hair, to silky materials and other non conventional objects), these electrons will discharge to any object with lesser degree of charge. It is also the reason why in electronics industry, specially in semiconductor, technicians are wearing ‘grounding’ on their arms, to prevent this stray build up of electrons to discharge to semi conductor.
The sparking we saw when discharging occurs between blanket and finger tip is the result of the intensity of current movement, either electron current or hole current.
Our studies about electricity and electrons are based on Hertzian waves, and some scientist postulated that energy could also be transferred by means of waves of
'current energy' rather than Hertzian waves; this particular phenomenon is termed non-Hertzian wave and has often been used to label them. In my personal opinion, I concur with this theory. (but not sure if I interpreted it right)

BTW, most of this will happen if you are exposed with synthetic blankets, synthetic rugs and abundant plastics. The best thing to do is to grasp metal object instantly to discharge your potential, and the transfer of energy will not be noticeable.

My 2 cents,

Angel

Gener

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2009, 02:15:30 AM »
Thanks a lot guys! assured that right now ill do all your advice... ;) ;) talk to you soon!!!