Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 126878 times)

Gener

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2009, 06:36:10 AM »
Yeah but why i was charged a lot of it? 435! is that much of too much load? well i suspect my office now to be the culprit, 4 computers are running at the same time, 1 for cad/3d, 1 for documentations, 1 for net & one for my personal + a/c and phone and im alone in this office! if its too much iron,,,what are the sources of this minerals?

Angel_09

« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2009, 07:56:22 AM »
By the way Gener, what is the unit of this 435? Is it in ohms? millivolts? milliamps? If you can provide this unit, probably we can establish  the cause of your 'over charging'.

Offline Jhie

« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2009, 07:46:00 PM »
hello

i just wanted to share the same experience i had in my younger years where i saw the same circular light a little bit smaller than the CD. Actually it wasn't only me that saw this weird light...all of us in the family. And it wasn't in one area alone...the sighting of this round light is in different parts of our lot. My grandma also owned an agricultural land in which the residents in that area saw the same round light. Well...this land is really positive with treasure because there were already 2 groups of hunters that dig in the tunnel entrance beside the mountain side of our property. Maybe not known to that group of TH that there is a cave in the upper portion of the land in which the residents saw the round light coming from scrolling downward the hill. It is also said that once there was a japanese who asked from my grandma to stay in the area and he will plant ipil-ipil. My old folks doesn't know about treasure hunting that's why she just let the japanese stay in the area and left after several months. According to my grandma her lot was once a hiding place of a japanese princess when there were already series of bombing. One of the POW said that they have carried 4 heavy big boxes inside the tunnel before. According to him the tunnel wasn't the same as before because it was big chamber with different room divisions and now it was only like a path as if all the rooms were all covered with walls. According to one TH that i have talked who was part of the team who dig in our property they have seen a three triangular stone with different colors formed like a mitsubishi sign. They were not able to continue their digging because they lack budget. When they left the site another group of TH asked permission from my grandma and one night according to the resident in front of our property they saw that group carrying a heavy box and loaded in a jeep. When my mom asked one of the person who was with the group he denied that they got something from the tunnel. That same person continued digging the tunnel and after a week he died for unknown reason. they say that all his body were swollen. My grandma is already deceased and now i asked my uncles and aunts not to allow anybody to dig in the area without my permission as i wanted to talk to them first. And if anybody in this forum wanted to explore our area i am open for a sharing. Out property is very accessible in highways although it is in a mountainous village. i have personally check the tunnel entrance which is only about 15 meters more or less from the highway. the TH who have dug in the area are unnoticed even they does it daytime. I welcome those who have scanners to scan the area. There is JICA project in the same barangay  in which they are going to rehabilitate the hydro electric power. In my assessment they are after with the treasures that was in the falls of our barangay. But that falls is about 3 kms away from the main road. The JICA is now mobilizing their logistics to make a road leading to the waterfalls. Isn't it doubtful??? I need someone who could help me in this project to recover what is inside the cave and tunnel in our property.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2009, 06:35:44 AM »
Jhie,

That's very interesting! Thanks for sharing that great story with us here. We all appreciate it very much.
TW

Offline boylara

« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2009, 02:25:58 PM »
Jhie, your location is here in Cagayan Valley???
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Jhie

« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2009, 09:35:09 PM »
my location po is in Bicol in Camarines Sur Province.

Gener

« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2009, 11:36:16 PM »
Impressive site!!! but you mentioned that "a group of people managed to get a concrete vault"??? so that means it remains as story after all as its already emptied! why should you explore it again if thats the case???.. :o

Offline Jhie

« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2009, 07:53:35 AM »
i strongly believe po na there is still left kasi po yong mga walls sa loob ng chamber ay di pa nabubuksan. Ang sabi po ng eldest sister ko pag nagpupunta daw po sila sa agricultural land ng lola ko ay parang hollow daw ang ilalim kasi pag tumatakbo siya pababa ay parang may echo unlike sa solid ground. and as per description po ng live pointer before (now deceased) 4 daw po na box ang pinapasok sa kanila  na mabibigat. What was seen by the neighbors po na isinakay sa jeep ay 1 lang po. i cannot attest to the accuracy kasi kwento lang po talaga ang narinig ko. I am open naman po to those who are willing to scan the site for them to determine if meron pa o wala na. My old folks po kasi ay walang kaalam alam sa treasure hunting kaya okey lang sa kanila kahit sino po magpaalam na maghuhukay. Ang alam nila may mga itinago daw na treasure doon sa loob pero takot silang kunin kasi daw po may mga engkanto na nagbabantay and ang proof nga daw po ay ang bolang apoy. Pag may kumuha daw po non ay buhay ang kapalit kaya they never dared to get it. Hindi ko po masisisi ang mga olds namin kasi po medyo remote talaga ang lugar nila. Kaya nga po ng mamatay yong isang tao na naghuhukay doon ang sabi nila naengkanto daw...kaya ganon na lang ang takot nila na iexplore kung ano ang laman ng tunnel. Hindi po ako lumaki sa lola ko kaya kwento lang po ang naririnig ko. Kung pumupunta po ako tuwing bakasyon lang kaya kaunti lang po ang experience ko sa mga unseen creatures. My eldest sister po na laki sa lola ko ay may kwento na sa bahay ng lola ko where may nakita rin ako na disk light ay bumubukas po ang door at 12 noon everyday. Kahit po nakasara ang door ay parang may nagbubukas. Kaya po ang ginagawa nila binibuksan na lang nila ang door lagi bago sumapit ang 12 noon. Pero ng masira po ang malaking bahay at pinagawan na lang ng maliit nawala na po yong nagbubukas na pinto pag 12 noon. Mahirap i-explain ano po?

t_hunter44

« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2009, 03:15:20 PM »
     On a project site that I had in Quirino, the site is located in a cave on a steep hillside and I normally leave 2 or 3 of my people there at night and they tell me that around 10:00 in th evening, they'll see this light downhill that goes up slowly to about a hundred feet and will go down again slowly, and this will happen maybe a dozen times or so and to the right of it they will see aball of fire skipping on the ground and disappearing always in one place. I checked out the area where the ball of fire was appearing and saw a pile of rocks cone shaped about 3 feet high and where it was disappearing was a hole that one can narrowly squeeze in leading to an underground stream. To go in, one has to free fall about 10 feet to that underground stream so I did not venture in as I had no companion at the time and no rope or flashlight, I could only take so much risk and at that time I did'nt take the risk. One night I left my video camera with my people and sure enough there was this light going up and down slowly but its not a clear shot as the place was virtually a jungle, so many trees. I was standing on the edge of the small cliff about 15 foot high at the mouth of the cave and next thing I know I was falling, fell 15 feet and slid down another 30 feet before could hold into a branch to stop my slide. Just got a few scratches and bruises. I felt like I was pushed.I went back at where I was standing and I was on rough and  solid rock and there is no way I could have slipped. Stopped the project as the entity that was guarding the treasure is not ready to give it away yet . The sign at the main entrance was a magnificent heart carved or cut from solid limestone and one can see all the way through.

t_hunter44

« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2009, 09:01:09 PM »
Sorry, wrong picture. Here is the real one as described. Where you can see the aluminum case according to the landowner, it used to look like a countertop but they busted it thinking it has something inside

Gener

« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2009, 01:06:16 AM »
Nice aluminum case bro! ;D uh! where is this located?

Gener

« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2009, 04:26:10 AM »
Diffun or Saguday?

ghost

« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2009, 08:13:19 AM »
Yeah but why i was charged a lot of it? 435! is that much of too much load? well i suspect my office now to be the culprit, 4 computers are running at the same time, 1 for cad/3d, 1 for documentations, 1 for net & one for my personal + a/c and phone and im alone in this office! if its too much iron,,,what are the sources of this minerals?

Sir Gener,
   The same thing happens to me when I was still working with the government in computerization of the entire data base of its member. We have so many computers in our disposal that we have doing it almost 8 hours a day. All of us have that charge feeling when we touch things. I configured it out to connect a wire on all of the computer stands (metal of course) and directly connect to a real ground so as to absorb the charging instead and it work. Try it on your work place hope to help especially your using much faster models of computers for your work. Its not the iron on your body, its the ground effect of the computers that is more likely connected to your computer stand.

Offline Jhie

« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2009, 03:22:05 PM »
I can relate to your explanation ghost. I know now why i also felt grounded whenever i touch our sliding door before. I also noticed that the tip of my fingers sometimes spark when i touch a metal especially if im inside an air conditioned room and sometimes when my skin get in contact with another skin.  I was working with computers 8 to 10 hours a day before also. Now it was gone coz im not working in an enclosed computer room. Thanks to this forum...i've got the answer of my an unasked question. Merry Christmas to all of you guys and Wishing you all a prosperous and blessed new year!!!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2009, 03:53:50 PM »
Jhie,

Glad you got some of your unanswered questions answered here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you (and everyone else here) also.
TW