Author Topic: Dindo Bayaua is already dead.  (Read 2368 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Dindo Bayaua is already dead.
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2016, 05:18:19 PM »

dindo died on november 2, 2015 of brain tumor. that was what i have heard.

The "cancer" I am dealing with was 100% caused by Spirit.  I remember it very clearly.  Once on the top of my head, once on my shoulder and once on my leg.  I was all by myself, open area and I suddenly felt like someone and touched me with their finger.  But I had a strange feeling it was more than a touch.  From the shoulder which is 95% " healed" I removed two red rock crystals, looking like garnets.  From my leg I removed a core that was the size of my thumb.  However the mass on the top of my head is disseminated and went down into the lymphatic system.  Even this month I have removed two dead tumors from my head that looked like teeth with roots that went down to my skull.  So far a MRI shows it has not penetrated my skull which is what I fear because the treatments I am using can not work on the brain or should say it would destroy the brain ( OK guys no wise cracks here ).  So that makes me wonder where in you said he had a brain cancer.  That is what I am most worried about, the others I will continue to deal with.  Also the IJA Lieutenant that was the last surviving member from General Ono's burial shrine, he died of a brain cancer in 2010 on Mindanao.  The Lieutenant said there was a very bad spirit on Mindanao over the gold there and it had kept all of his comrades pinned on Mindanao near the treasure, a few months before he died he said every time he tried to leave the island it was foiled and he was forced to go back to Mindanao.  There is still one remaining IJA in the area and he is called " The Bitter One ".  He told us in 2013 that he was trapped there and the treasure deposits were cursed by the spirit.  Even he, as the Lieutenant, were never able to dig up what they buried.

So DB's death, if that is true and he is dead, may have been the result of what he did.  DB had seen some of my earlier cancer developments and he immediately said they were spirit created.  So he told me.

Lets keep our prayers for DB's family. 

Z

Offline kaloy

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 02:41:23 AM »
As per the vision saw by the tribal elders that a fire fell from the sky, could it be possible that satellite could induce certain form of idiopathic cellular morphological anomalies through emission of a certain frequency to a specific target as part of "securing" the sites they are guarding. I heard that there are 2 sites in Mindanao "locked" for satellite surveillance 24/7. If they are giving that effort to monitor the sites, there might also be a state of the art weapon to ward off "intruders". This might be a different form of getting "whacked" as you said.
Might be the Ark they are guarding. Just my wild imaginations.

Offline ZOBEX

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2016, 03:46:54 PM »
As per the vision saw by the tribal elders that a fire fell from the sky, could it be possible that satellite could induce certain form of idiopathic cellular morphological anomalies through emission of a certain frequency to a specific target as part of "securing" the sites they are guarding. I heard that there are 2 sites in Mindanao "locked" for satellite surveillance 24/7. If they are giving that effort to monitor the sites, there might also be a state of the art weapon to ward off "intruders". This might be a different form of getting "whacked" as you said.
Might be the Ark they are guarding. Just my wild imaginations.

I strongly believe it is a warning or forewarning about something that is going on.  A bad subject but leave it to man made climate engineering or warfare.  For the past 18 months or so I have traveled about the islands and seen really frightening things going on.  A-hole USG spraying weapon stuff all over the place.  I was at one place with a Major in CIDG on some project and looking at what looked like crop dusting bands across the rice fields and jungle on Negros.  It looked like Vietnam in 1973 where agent orange was sprayed.  These people could not figure out how everything just dropped dead in a few days and turned white.  Fish kills, bird kills even paint being blistered on vehicles.  In western USA the Ultra Violet index is so high that plants get burned and die in one day.  I have about 1 hector of trees and such in the hills of southern California that looked like they were micro waved.  I thought it is just me but my neighbors come over to me and asked what is going on because they saw it on their places.  The sky in Los Angeles area looked like I was looking into a UV lamp.  The sky here one night stayed light up blue the entire night, so bright you could read by it and the next night it was gone.  The sky was glowing electric blue and I live in a area where there is no street lights or business's or such.  It is rural.

Z

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2016, 07:16:07 PM »
As for sickness caused by Spirits or Demons, here are some PH links that are interesting::

http://exorcismphilippines.org/

http://www.christianpost.com/news/exorcisms-demonic-possession-on-the-rise-in-philippines-148650/

http://www.catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2015/wanted-more-exorcists-to-meet-demands-in-philippines.cfm

http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/the-philippines-needs-exorcists

So even the priests are having health problems when dealing with Demons.

Z

Priest with weak faith, each person have its own strength in his faith. As long as you belive strong that you are created in Gods image and likeness then you are always above this Spirits.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline goldfinder

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2016, 03:29:26 PM »
To All Brothers in the Hunting,
     Consulting those spirit beyond the dead is demonism, witchcraft, and practicing dark sorcery. The owner of all
treasures hidden and not is God (Isiah 45:3). He will give it to people with golden heart and purpose so his name shall be glorified in the ends of the earth. Pray to God that your hunting be blessed. Dindo has gone...and his time stops there...Goldfinder

Offline zeeker

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2016, 10:22:01 PM »
the last message i received from Dindo was in January 2015, he said he was somewhere until 2019.
continue the journey