Author Topic: Dindo Bayaua is already dead.  (Read 15353 times)

Offline boylara

Dindo Bayaua is already dead.
« on: January 20, 2016, 05:00:44 PM »
Pinoy TH, Musta???? Sad news, i heard that our brother TH Dindo Bayaua is dead......
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Voyager

Re: Dindo Bayaua is already dead.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 06:02:04 PM »
I only joined this forum recently but i read a lot of his comments. I understand he is a good dowser- a rare kind.  It's a great loss indeed. May I know the cause?

Voyager

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 07:00:24 AM »
That' sad news. Yea.. what happened to him?
TW

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 01:59:43 PM »
I understand his side kick t_hunter44 is back on the forum under a different identity,  perhaps he can shed light on the matter.  I will inquire.  DB sent me an email before he disappeared saying he had asked his spirit friends if the two of us were to meet face to face and he said he was told it would happen by 2016.  Well if he is DEAD that means I will also be dead in 2016.  Not good news.  In my last communications with him he was interacting with the spirits of a large site I have been working on for several years.  Not go into the details but briefly put, he got into a bit of a piss off with the Jap spirits and the American soldiers buried in the tunnel complex.  I told him, hot a good idea to piss off that many powerful spirits.  He claimed he was shielded from ALL sources, never say that.  There is one particularly powerful spirit which we determine to be in fact a true Demon (look that up) which is now effecting many people not just direct TH hunters.  I have seen it 3 times and it is more powerful than any thing you can imagine.  I had been discussing it with DB at our last contacts and that has been a while.  Eventually it killed an old tribal dowser that had been helping me.  Now a council of elders tribal dowsers this past month also have been attacked by the same Demon and near killed on one of them.  These are 80 year old tribals that are really good dowsers.  They had not seen it before and are now worried, in a ceremony they saw fire fall from the sky towards the PH islands and they told me this week it is a very bad omen.  This past 3 weeks.

So I think DB, IF he is dead, may have crossed over too far and got taken out.  OR he is in hiding very deep because of some problems he got into.  I know some of us are scheduled to die this year, things are changing in our world.  Very sad.

So lets hear from t_hunter44 .  I know he is getting kind of old himself.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 07:42:22 PM »
A for what it is worth.  I had a couple of Tribal dowsers look for DB's spirit last night, as if he was dead.  They could not find his spirit among the dead.  A lot of other dead, but not his.  Perhaps they need more specific information than what I gave them, but then we don't know.

Can you provide more detail about his "death" ??  If he is already dead then there is no harm to him in providing detail.  If he is faking his death like some I know have, then that would explain why he was not found among the dead.

Z

Offline boylara

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 12:47:13 AM »
Cancer...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 01:06:52 AM »
Cancer...

This is so an FYI to other members of the TH community.  Can a spirit kill, yes and no, depends on the spirit.  In the islands there is more than just spirits of the dead Humans.  You will find spirits of dead races before humans.  Hard to explain, but is true.  You might say from the race of giants that were about the time before or of early humans.  Their abilities are much more advanced than us.  There is something that I don't understand that involves how and why the worlds greatest accumulation of gold wound up in the PH.  Why I don't know - - - - - .  I had warned DB to NOT get cross wise with the spirits from Lost Horizon, but he did.  He pissed off the dead Samurai and the dead Americans buried in the complex.  I know afterwards he started weirding out and my last emails with him he was well kind of weird.  IF it is true he died of cancer, that is also very sad news to me.  The cause of cancer is not well known to the general public but of several causes , well it is known.  NOW can the destabilized cellular structure known as cancer, can it be caused by outside forces, spirits ???  Yes it can.  I can testify to that myself.  I have been dealing with what I was told to be terminal cancer since 2013.  I have been told it can not be cured, I am going to die from it.  I have been fighting it now for close to 3 years.  Cured ??  No.  But I am not dead.  I can say this, yes, it was direct from a spirit attack.  I know when down to the day it happened.  I have also had one forced stroke ( brain ) by spirit attack, January 26, 2015 ( my Father's Birthday), fortunately I am alive, for the time.  DB told me he had been advised by his spirit contacts that he and I would meed in 2016.  To add further to this burden to me, I have been advised, this month, by the old tribal dowsers that I will be killed in 2016.  So will DB and I meet in 2016,  God I don't know, perhaps as dead.  When I was young I wanted to continue to run my families ranch.  I should have stayed with that.

Z

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 03:51:10 AM »
I'll include you on my prayers for your recovery my friend.  If its Gods will tgen so be it.  What happen to the badgrass?
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline Voyager

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2016, 01:57:02 AM »
One thing is sure, God is way way powerful than those spirits.  So I'm calling all TSEATC members: Let's all pray for the healing of ZOBEX!!

Offline kaloy

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2016, 07:31:19 AM »
A Filipino traditional view:
I remember how i was told by my father that i should not venture on TH because these treasures are cursed since these are war loots and so lots of people's lives were sacrificed with these treasures....
I then began to think that if ever i will be given the chance to find one, the find should benefits others. It must be shared to the people especially the needy, poor and less privileged. In that way the sting of the curse might be neutralized. Hope so.
I rationalized that these treasures are in vain if not retrieved and used by the people who are still alive and are in need. Well i just seem to know something here but actually i dont know.
But I'm sure that God will bless those who holds a noble purpose. For the common good of mankind.

#goodvives
#smile

Offline Voyager

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 01:05:43 AM »
I think you encountered a demon masquerading as a spirit of the dead. What you said are all true: they can make a person sick or even kill a person. Having a spirit body, they can go through solid, not affected by gravity and the elements. But when it comes to time and space, it seems they are also limited by its relativity.  True, I think said spirits have mastered the relativity of both time and space - space could be made closer or farther and time can be made faster, slower and in a standstill -  enabling them to travel to other parts of the cosmos but only that. Picture time as a water flowing in a river. As it encounters an obstacle say planet or sun, it slows down and if a blackhole will come to a standstill.  The time in the satellite (where there is no obstacle) is faster while the time on earth is slower that's why satellites has to be synchronized with the time on earth daily. But the concept of going forward in time and going back is not possible according to 4 leading physicists even if Stephen Hawking thinks it's possible (wormholes, if manipulated, are said to bring us to another dimension or parallel universe (like the dimensional travel in the movie "Fantastic Four") but not equivalent to a "time machine". It seems that these spirits cannot also do time travel. So the spirit you encounter cannot go forward in time and see what will happen - meaning that it cannot predict accurately that you will die this year! ONLY GOD CAN GO FORWARD IN TIME AND RETURN SO THAT ONLY HE CAN KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE!! That's why He is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. So take heart..Trust God.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 03:42:18 AM »
I guessed time on outer space is slower than the time on earth. An astronaut in a space station for a longer period of time will look younger than those on earth. Time dilation. Time is somewhat affected by gravity. Spirits can affect the other dimensions.  others claimed there are ten dimensions. Im not sure. Its hard to grasp dimensions beyond time-space...particle Physics is a fast growing science. There are many discoveries that sound "hype" but they are true. The concept of the presence of "Almighty" though other notable scientists ignore still holds more logical than not to believe it. Matter is annihilated when met by anti-matter. And so Darkness vanishes in Light.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 05:02:20 AM »

dindo died on november 2, 2015 of brain tumor. that was what i have heard.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 05:02:59 AM »

brain tumor. when biopsied, cancer was the result.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 05:03:23 AM »

cancer was the findings rather.