Author Topic: Dindo Bayaua is already dead.  (Read 3784 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Dindo Bayaua is already dead.
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2016, 05:18:19 PM »

dindo died on november 2, 2015 of brain tumor. that was what i have heard.

The "cancer" I am dealing with was 100% caused by Spirit.  I remember it very clearly.  Once on the top of my head, once on my shoulder and once on my leg.  I was all by myself, open area and I suddenly felt like someone and touched me with their finger.  But I had a strange feeling it was more than a touch.  From the shoulder which is 95% " healed" I removed two red rock crystals, looking like garnets.  From my leg I removed a core that was the size of my thumb.  However the mass on the top of my head is disseminated and went down into the lymphatic system.  Even this month I have removed two dead tumors from my head that looked like teeth with roots that went down to my skull.  So far a MRI shows it has not penetrated my skull which is what I fear because the treatments I am using can not work on the brain or should say it would destroy the brain ( OK guys no wise cracks here ).  So that makes me wonder where in you said he had a brain cancer.  That is what I am most worried about, the others I will continue to deal with.  Also the IJA Lieutenant that was the last surviving member from General Ono's burial shrine, he died of a brain cancer in 2010 on Mindanao.  The Lieutenant said there was a very bad spirit on Mindanao over the gold there and it had kept all of his comrades pinned on Mindanao near the treasure, a few months before he died he said every time he tried to leave the island it was foiled and he was forced to go back to Mindanao.  There is still one remaining IJA in the area and he is called " The Bitter One ".  He told us in 2013 that he was trapped there and the treasure deposits were cursed by the spirit.  Even he, as the Lieutenant, were never able to dig up what they buried.

So DB's death, if that is true and he is dead, may have been the result of what he did.  DB had seen some of my earlier cancer developments and he immediately said they were spirit created.  So he told me.

Lets keep our prayers for DB's family. 

Z

Offline kaloy

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 02:41:23 AM »
As per the vision saw by the tribal elders that a fire fell from the sky, could it be possible that satellite could induce certain form of idiopathic cellular morphological anomalies through emission of a certain frequency to a specific target as part of "securing" the sites they are guarding. I heard that there are 2 sites in Mindanao "locked" for satellite surveillance 24/7. If they are giving that effort to monitor the sites, there might also be a state of the art weapon to ward off "intruders". This might be a different form of getting "whacked" as you said.
Might be the Ark they are guarding. Just my wild imaginations.

Offline ZOBEX

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2016, 03:46:54 PM »
As per the vision saw by the tribal elders that a fire fell from the sky, could it be possible that satellite could induce certain form of idiopathic cellular morphological anomalies through emission of a certain frequency to a specific target as part of "securing" the sites they are guarding. I heard that there are 2 sites in Mindanao "locked" for satellite surveillance 24/7. If they are giving that effort to monitor the sites, there might also be a state of the art weapon to ward off "intruders". This might be a different form of getting "whacked" as you said.
Might be the Ark they are guarding. Just my wild imaginations.

I strongly believe it is a warning or forewarning about something that is going on.  A bad subject but leave it to man made climate engineering or warfare.  For the past 18 months or so I have traveled about the islands and seen really frightening things going on.  A-hole USG spraying weapon stuff all over the place.  I was at one place with a Major in CIDG on some project and looking at what looked like crop dusting bands across the rice fields and jungle on Negros.  It looked like Vietnam in 1973 where agent orange was sprayed.  These people could not figure out how everything just dropped dead in a few days and turned white.  Fish kills, bird kills even paint being blistered on vehicles.  In western USA the Ultra Violet index is so high that plants get burned and die in one day.  I have about 1 hector of trees and such in the hills of southern California that looked like they were micro waved.  I thought it is just me but my neighbors come over to me and asked what is going on because they saw it on their places.  The sky in Los Angeles area looked like I was looking into a UV lamp.  The sky here one night stayed light up blue the entire night, so bright you could read by it and the next night it was gone.  The sky was glowing electric blue and I live in a area where there is no street lights or business's or such.  It is rural.

Z

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2016, 07:16:07 PM »
As for sickness caused by Spirits or Demons, here are some PH links that are interesting::

http://exorcismphilippines.org/

http://www.christianpost.com/news/exorcisms-demonic-possession-on-the-rise-in-philippines-148650/

http://www.catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2015/wanted-more-exorcists-to-meet-demands-in-philippines.cfm

http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/the-philippines-needs-exorcists

So even the priests are having health problems when dealing with Demons.

Z

Priest with weak faith, each person have its own strength in his faith. As long as you belive strong that you are created in Gods image and likeness then you are always above this Spirits.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline goldfinder

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2016, 03:29:26 PM »
To All Brothers in the Hunting,
     Consulting those spirit beyond the dead is demonism, witchcraft, and practicing dark sorcery. The owner of all
treasures hidden and not is God (Isiah 45:3). He will give it to people with golden heart and purpose so his name shall be glorified in the ends of the earth. Pray to God that your hunting be blessed. Dindo has gone...and his time stops there...Goldfinder

Offline zeeker

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2016, 10:22:01 PM »
the last message i received from Dindo was in January 2015, he said he was somewhere until 2019.
continue the journey

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2018, 05:14:09 PM »
the last message i received from Dindo was in January 2015, he said he was somewhere until 2019.

I have been an archive of a lot of old emails I keep.  Some 200 or so back and forth with DB as we worked on some treasure sites together.  I will post some quotes later on.  DB was, if he is really dead, a brilliant dowser and a generally nice guy.  His world started to fall apart when the PH government actually learned he was a dowser.  That was not till late in his time.  Following is a quote of an email where he tells me the PH government just learned he is a dowser and had helped them find two box's of gold. 

-------------------------------------

(( my name here )), If I could only have the time to go down there, I would, but my agency is too demanding and even made us report our whereabouts at 8 am, 1 pm and 7 pm. I just arrived back from Baguio fully guarded since my director now knew that I am into TH and was an instrument in the government effort in retrieving the 2 boxes left over the side of the Pena Blanca, Cagayan. I was told "thank you" and nothing was heard from them after that. Then someone started to shadow me wherever I go as evidence in seeing similar faces from Cagayan to the Burnham park in Baguio.

I shall call on David from time to time. BTW, do you know if the government could remotely manipulate my cp signal so to hear whoever I call?

--- On Thu, 22/3/12,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After this he wrote he was being stalked by the PH government because he could dowse and find gold.  This was March 22 2012 .  Prior to this the PH government did not know he could find gold.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2018, 05:25:07 PM »
Here again is a few days later an email between DB and myself.  I have edited out personal names and email addresses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"we welcome you to join us, we will generously cover your family so your departure from the gov will never be a loss.  Take it from someone who has been there, get away from them.  Evil, evil, evil.  Join the rest of us refugees."

I would love to but then again, my elder brothers will hunt me themselves. I still have few years left before retiring from the government service. And I am already in deep shit covered by government shadows because of some treasure retrieval. They are keeping a close tab on me that is why they never knew this email add and I am in a big public internet being operated by a cousin.

--- On Sat, 24/3/12, XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com <XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com> wrote:his

Subject: RE: DWH
    To: dindo_bayaua@XXXXXXX.com
    Date: Saturday, 24 March, 2012, 7:12 PM

DB, ALL cell phones in the islands are hot wire.  All text messages are available, all voice calls can be sent parallel so are listen in on real time and if you have a gps capable phone, all positions are tracked like a map real time.  I have had this past week, people both in USA and Islands had my phones blocked, copied and impostered.  People calling identifying them selves as me. For example, Smart is a Chinese front end for treasure recovery.  We had a conversation with them today and they even gave our group some tips on locating sites and examples of the Smart recovery teams.  Smart exists or was created not as a competive cell company but rather as a front end for digging.

XXXX, as soon as I can generate the funds, David is going back to DWH as the gold is only some 30 feet inside the mouth of the tunnel and it is free standing.  Just must move the mud and rocks, about 3 weeks of work.  Not that bad.  WHEN we get that open, and some bars out, we welcome you to join us, we will generously cover your family so your departure from the gov will never be a loss.  Take it from someone who has been there, get away from them.  Evil, evil, evil.  Join the rest of us refugees .

My Brother is now also a target of what I call demonic attack, real problems.  So here we are, it's up to God, just be careful and rotate your e-mail box's.  You should probably also when contact me, use the XXXXXX address as that is a private server and Yahoo and Hotmail are fully back door for the government.  That is how Cesar Moncao got into trouble. he was e-mailing me about punching a vault in Makati when he had to run to Canada and get away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Z

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2018, 10:27:15 PM »
Z, Have you meet DB in person?
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2018, 04:22:34 AM »
Z, Have you meet DB in person?

I recall he was on a 25 year contract.  It was called a " terrance contact"  I know I spelled it wrong.  Basically they advance money and education in exchange with a contract to the employer.  I offered to buy out his contract with the PH so he could get cut loose but he said it would be tricky because of his job nature with the PH.

DB said he dowsed a meeting in 2016 (future) on a huge bunker project the two of us were working on going back to 2012 said the bunker would be spiritually unlocked then so we could get in.  DB and I were doing spirit visitations with General Tanaka, the Four Samurai and the Black Samurai.  The guardian and locking spirits in the PH.  It was amazing but there was a rubb developing.  He started to have in my opinion some mental issues when he and his friends found and opened a deposit.  I only have my opinion on this next but I suspect he and his friends opened that deposit without proper permissions from the guardians.  It is posted here he died of brain cancer so if you back wards calculate his initial developing the cancer, time line, that happened after he opened the gold deposit or touched it.  IF that is true, then he is the third person to get cancer in or on their head from interacting with the locking spirits on a major bunker.  Lt. Ohata died in 2010, I was not able to save his life.  I have had the same on my head and have been so far able to keep it under semi control.  DB died from having it on his head, so we are told.  Last conversations we had we were getting into arguments about dowsing abilities and such and my gut feeling was at the time he was getting dominated or heading into possession and there was a force I warned him about not confronting.  His opinion was it could not touch him.  Later we are told he died.

Is he REALLY dead or just hiding out.  I have asked tribal dowsers to look for his spirit, but they did not locate it.  What ever that means.  He may be dead or may be in deep hiding.  Some day I will know perhaps by the end of this year.  I know some people who know the truth, I will meet with them by the end of the year and ask in person.  The people whom he worked with/for, the PH government people.

Z