Author Topic: FYI - to those in Iloilo  (Read 1245 times)

Offline PureHeart

FYI - to those in Iloilo
« on: January 29, 2016, 08:18:23 AM »
FYI...

USAID, DOST-Pagasa forum to address El Nino impact ???
January 27, 2016 elsa Subong

ILOILO CITY, Jan. 27(PIA)—The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Be Secure Project and the Department of Science and Technology-Pagasa, together with the Iloilo Provincial Government, is set to hold an El Niño forum, January 29 in Iloilo City.

The USAID said that the forum to be attended by government and private sector representatives, will discuss the El Niño status and the Seasonal Climate Outlook for the first half of 2016.

A USAID media advisory said that it is being held as a response to the call of the Philippine Government to address El Niño impacts, especially in the province of Iloilo.

The advisory further said that USAID is partnering with the media to  raise public awareness and educate them as well on the impact of El Niño and climate change on the whole, to the province of Iloilo.

A press conference will follow the forum in the same venue.

Expected to sit as panel of experts on the concerns, include former DENR Secretary Elisea Gozun, now Be Secure Climate Resiliency Team Leader, Ms. Ruby Abastillas, Weather SpeNothingt II and Iloilo Provincial Administrator Raul Banias, representing the province’s Task Force on El Niño.

The USAID Water Security for Resilient Economic Growth and Stability (Be Secure) Project is a four-year activity that seeks to promote good governance and build capacity for long term water security.

Further the project also seeks to improve access to water and waste water treatment services and build more resilient communities.

- See more at: http://news.pia.gov.ph/article/view/911453791366/usaid-dost-pagasa-forum-to-address-el-nino-impact#sthash.avNk0HBb.dpuf

Offline Voyager

Re: FYI - to those in Iloilo
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 08:29:25 AM »
Thanks 4 the info. These are not normal times...

Offline Voyager

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 01:38:55 PM »
Surprise! USG will indeed put up a military camp app. 18 kms north of the city. Zobex is quite true.  And yes PNoy will be long gone even if he was instrumental in this. Ok maybe not, he might be in prison by then

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 03:00:44 AM »
Surprise! USG will indeed put up a military camp app. 18 kms north of the city. Zobex is quite true.  And yes PNoy will be long gone even if he was instrumental in this. Ok maybe not, he might be in prison by then

I talked to the people there last night.  The USG is digging up a very large bunker of gold, a cover story for the dig.  It's always the same thing, nothing changes.  The Aquino the Fag treasure recovery contract with the USG and the Japs goes into effect ( starts operation ) the end of June, 2016.  Also heard rumors that the incoming president is considering slowing this stuff down.  Made the people at the USG Embassy in Manila very nervous.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 03:25:45 AM »
THERE IS NO El Niño and climate change in the PH.  It is manufactured.  Are you people as dumb as a box of rocks !!  So are the Americans as dumb.  Every day the air fleets are spraying crap in the sky to create weather disaster.  Create the disaster and then create the cure.  I have lived on the same family land for 64 years, the remains of my family ranch in California.  I have never seen dirt like this.  Some how the dirt has been changed, hard dirt is now just crumbled dust.  Kick it and it is just like baby powder.  I put a dish of water outside and it evaporates in an hour.  In the shade.  Every day over head we are sprayed , it looks like fire fighting bombers.  Yesterday they actually flew so low it came down and at noon it looked like we were in a mild fog, right down to ground level.  Sun light burns shadows on the plants and grass.  One branch in direct sun dies off, one branch under another or a structure, looks fine.  Paint on my Lexus crumbled and I can wipe it off with my hand.

For the past 3 years I have photographed overhead chemtrail dumping in the PH.  We were sprayed one day, it came down like rain.  4 of the 7 of us wend down ill.  That site the trees died off, grass died off and the birds all left it.  Negros has wide strips of the island that turned white in weeks, just like agent orange in Vietnam.  I talked to the intelligence agencies there, they are scratching their heads.  Well DUH.  Last year I was in the interior of Panay.  I have never seen anything like it.  Trees are dropping dead.  No grass, no water, no animals.  The sun burned our skin and I am a gringo, the locals could not stand being in the noon sun, made them sick.  Running well over 112F temperature and clear blue sky, just dust.  Corn fields turned dead in just a couple of days.

By creating a disaster, this requires a disaster response which is basically overall government control.  A Water Czar, a Food Czar, national regulations on what you do.  Dependence on the national or global authority.  BTW there is no overhead flights on Russia.  This month, June 2016, the United States Air Force announced that global control of weather will be one of the major areas of expansion, development, deployment.  Human operated aircraft has basically hit the limits of human operation.  It will have to be robotic and then naturally controlling the weather over a combat region, well that controls all air activity, so they announced this month.  I don't make it up, it's announced in the news, DARPA.

It would be very easy for a PH President to just stop the overhead flights spraying the country.  But no, he must be getting something for co-operation. 

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 10:47:59 AM »
Bro, those are pretty serious allegations. I can only HOPE that none of it is true because if it is.. we're all in serious trouble.
TW

Offline Voyager

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 08:47:52 AM »
I've been suspecting all along of a cover up for a major dig. That makes sense.  What part of Panay are they digging? It's a pity we should have been the ones getting the deposit not them.  I've read in the news the other day of a carrier task force visiting us. Does it mean they already got what they were looking?