Author Topic: WHAT KIND OF DOWSING ROD IS THIS?  (Read 6196 times)

Offline emo_11

WHAT KIND OF DOWSING ROD IS THIS?
« on: March 26, 2016, 09:41:42 AM »
HELLO GUYS IM JUST THINKING HOW TO USE THIS DOWSING ROD. IT WAS GIVEN TO ME BY MY GRANDFATHER WHO DIED LAST YEAR  AND HE TOLD ME A LOT OF STORIES BEHIND THIS ROD AND I WAS JUST SKEPTICAL TO KNOW HOW THIS THING WORKS. THANKS

Offline franke

Re: WHAT KIND OF DOWSING ROD IS THIS?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 09:19:43 PM »
It's a kind of Stick that we use decade ago.

Offline franke

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 09:26:27 PM »
pm me, where is your location?

Offline fom1113

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 08:31:01 PM »
A german stick style of dowsing. Capable of finding big loads. ;)
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline emo_11

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 11:17:46 PM »
DO YOU HAVE A LINK OR ANY TUTORIAL FOR THIS KIND OF DOWSING ROD? ??? :D

Offline jerzx

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 05:32:58 AM »
I remember before I have a friend from Mindanao, he also have dowsing rod like that , but the only difference,  there is a bullet capsule at one end of each rod, he told me that they put something inside .. which is I don't know what it is. ..

We tried it in Cebu northern part for curiosity together with my bro, we are wondering that when we are facing each other holding this 4 rods in a suspected location it will moved by itself.. .

When we try to use Bionic 01 - Long range gold detector   it seems it confirm that there is something in that area. . . But we didn't pursue to excavate those areas because of lot of factors. I should carefully study it 1st with do more test with other GPR or detectors. . .

Offline emo_11

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 05:48:26 AM »
MY GRANDFATHER TOLD ME THAT THIS ROD IS ALMOST 4 DECADES OF AGE. IT IS POINTED AT THE END AND MY LOLO ALSO TOLD ME THAT THEY PUT GOLD IN TWO ROD AND MERCURY IN ANOTHER TWO. BUT I NEVER TRIED TO OPEN IT BECAUSE I THINK IT WILL ALTER THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROD. MAYBE IF ANYONE WILL TEACH HOW TO DO IT, I WILL POST IT HERE WITH STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION.

-please don't type in all capital letters, that means you are shouting or mad. - zeeker
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 12:57:19 AM by zeeker »

Offline ghost

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 03:36:39 PM »
Did your Lolo told you if he have hit/s on that German stick? Stick that big the usual operation for it is, 2 persons holding 2 rods connecting each other near the site.... it will move in the direction of the load if there is. Remember, not all movements of it indicate load, constant practice and understanding of its movement generally gives you the idea...... hope my 1 cent contribution on your question will help you.  ;D ;D ;D