Author Topic: Rock Hole  (Read 5323 times)

Offline PureHeart

Rock Hole
« on: February 09, 2016, 03:45:14 PM »
Hi Guys,

Any idea about this? Hole in a rock...

Thanks

Offline Voyager

Re: Rock Hole
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 06:13:54 PM »
Looks like an eye. Or am I seeing things?

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 10:33:55 PM »
its a hole not an eye marker. my observation the boulder where the hole is located not that huge, so movable, treasure markers mostly put in the immovable boulder. what is the direction or the bearing of this hole? if indeed this is a treasure marker it possibly means there was an entrance of tunnel/cave to the direction where the hole is facing.. if u have time try to explore the place where this hole is facing...

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 11:34:19 AM »
It's a marker.

Maybe an Eye.

Does not naturally belong where it is at, that is, I suspect it was placed in that spot by humans.

Take careful measurements and lots of photographs of where it is at and how it is positioned.  Once you  move it, all of it's original information is lost.

If it was mine I first look either under it or very close by to it.   Maybe 2 meters down.

Is there ground water where this is at ???

Z

Offline PureHeart

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 09:07:42 PM »
The boulder was unfortunately moved from its original location by the landowners. Based on account of landowners who first witnessed this rock, the hole was originally hidden from sight - it was facing the ground. They moved it and dug that portion. While digging, they encountered three (3) small rocks equally formed in triangle that was buried under (no photos of it - the landowners lack resources at that time). They removed it and continue to dig, thereafter they found a turtle-like shape rock (unfortunately they broke this rock - have no photos also). After this turtle-shaped rock, they encountered two (2) huge rocks that made them to stop the operation (dead end for them due to lack of demolition equipment).

When we came to the scene, we continue to dig (this is where our generator, jackhammer etc. malfunctioned - as i shared in Paranormal Topic here in the forum). While digging, we subsequently found a seemingly Japanese character at the side of the wall  where we were digging (attached photo). We stopped the digging after our equipment malfunctioned. This excavation site of ours is more or less 5 feet deep.

Now we have purchased brand new equipment. We are breaking this rock at present so to eliminate one of the possibilities that the object could be inside the rock. This rock and digging area reacting to both detector (Lorenz Deepmax) and dowsing rod. We will continue the digging once this rock has been broken into pieces. While breaking this rock, the brand new drill bit of our rotary hammer got broken (we're currently finding ways to address this).

This rock is located near a creek, near a waterfalls. Will find if i have some photos of the location, will post it then.

Thanks,
Ph

Offline PureHeart

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 09:50:30 PM »
... the rock also bubbles/reacting to Moriatic acid.

Offline witboy

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2016, 03:21:09 AM »
That is Kanji alright. I could smell it from here. ::)
Active IJA! (Indiana Jones' Associate)

Offline PureHeart

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2016, 06:13:16 PM »
Now - here she is ;D

Offline sumomaster2004

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2016, 12:03:06 AM »
Whats below those rocks?

Offline PureHeart

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2016, 01:04:26 AM »
Whats below those rocks?

We're yet to find out. Digging on hold, to be continued probably after holy week.