Author Topic: 3rd Eye  (Read 6757 times)

Offline PureHeart

3rd Eye
« on: March 08, 2016, 07:24:33 PM »
Do person with 3rd eye can see the location of treasure?

Offline curscute

Re: 3rd Eye
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 07:50:41 PM »
Nope... they can't see the location of treasure..... its just hearsay by some people thinking a person with a third eye can locate a treasure but I'm sure they can see entities (spiritual being)...

But some of them "third eye" can make a hole in your pocket.....

Offline renantiur

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 06:41:07 AM »

hahahaha. thats true sir. if they can see the location of the treasure, they would have been rich by now.  dont be fooled by the sweet words of this scammers-third-eye

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 08:57:57 AM »
Do person with 3rd eye can see the location of treasure?

Ignoring the name, can people see items ??  YES.  The USG as well as Russia have used all sorts of such investigation by trained teams and individuals.  Best examples are the remote tribal people of the Philippines .  To my experience they do not wish great wealth.

Z

Offline PureHeart

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 01:35:09 AM »
Thanks. Very helpful.. Let me share you this:

Our team had consulted two (2) separate persons who were gifted to see something that we cant (as endorsed to us by some friend who had previous experience with them). These persons are not related to each and they don't knew each other perhaps (they resides away from each other). The other one is a male the other is female. We showed them with same photos to them to compare their findings.

One said - the site that we are currently operating has buried treasures indeed - it was in a box and too many. He said it is shallow and can be easily retrieved. He also said that a black entity was guarding this and we need to perform animal-offering. He suggest white native-chicken. He said after we have made the offering we will be able to get the deposit not later than 2016.

The other one had also said our site has buried treasures - it was in a box (cemented) and too many also. She also said that it is shallowly place and can be easily retrieved. She said that a black entity (a powerful one and different from ordinary entity) was guarding the place.  We need to perform animal-offering. She suggest black-chicken. She said after we have made the offering we will be able to get the deposit not later than 2-months time. Few days later, she called us. She said she have gone through the location again and had confirmed the deposits are truly there (i assumed she did an astral thing).

Both of them did not ask money or payment. But of course we were too shy so we volunteered and donated money.

This had made me ask the question "Do person with 3rd eye can see the location of treasure?" Well, I'm in doubt of course as there goes the saying "to see is to believe". 

Our team is bound to dig that site anyway. But then i thought of having to stop by here to get your expert opinion. Maybe you can share to us your experience then.

Thanks
PH   

Offline MTLcoins

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 10:55:51 AM »
Hi Pureheart...All,

No you can't see the location of a treasure with a third eye. We all have a third eye but it's dormant, inactive in most of us.
But when a third eye becomes active you'll be shown images and symbols and these are coming from your spirit guides or angels
or whatever you wanna call them. They see your thoughts and what you are thinking of and wondering about and give you answers in the form of images, symbols and metaphors. But you need to decipher them properly to understand their message.
Beside that a spiritually active third eye let you see things happening elsewhere, in front of you but happening elsewhere. Usually to people you care about or love. You won't see like you see with your eyes..no..Instead you will see them emotionally, what is going on in them and what they are going through. With an active third eye, you'll also be able to scene spirits and ghosts and read psychic residual energies, you'll be able also to pick up information from people just by looking at them. And all these info or spiritual perceptions has to be allowed by your spirit guides otherwise you won't see a thing, it's like a turned on radio with no broadcasting stations.

Hope that help you understand better what a third eye can see,

Pat

Offline renantiur

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2016, 02:30:14 PM »

mltcoins,

you have a nice input there my friend.

i once saw a mango tree who was so huge that it was like a wigwam or a triangle house when you enter into its canopy. it was like when you go to its branch, you have to duck for you to be able to go to its main trunk.  that was a huge tree.

anyway, once i was able to go inside and it was my first time to go inside underneath its many branches , i saw a beaming light, a gold colored light beaming from the inside. i was so amazed by the said phenomenon as it was my first time to see that kind of light. that time, i still had no idea what treasure hunting was.

after the next day, i shared the story to my caretaker who happened to accompany me inside the canopy of the tree when i saw that beaming light a day before. when i asked him about the beaming light, he was not able to see it that time. but amazingly, i was blinded by the said gold light that it was impossible for him not to see that.

another strange thing that happened was, somebody whistled and sang so loud for 5 to 10min near the mango tree that even if i walked away from the said mango tree, i can still the same intensity of sound even if i was already 400 feet away from the said tree.  so i went back and i called my caretaker and 3-4 laborers if they were the ones who whistled. but before i could ask them and before reaching the mango tree (50 feet away), somebody called my name for 3 times and i was startled because it was so loud that there was no mistaken that it came from a big guy with a megaphone.  and i can see my caretaker and laborers from afar that they were not talking and they were busy doing something.           

what was that strange sound and beaming light all about?

Offline MTLcoins

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 03:11:49 PM »
Thanks renantiur :)

That is a very interesting experience you had. The light may have been a spiritual light and will only be visible to you. When you saw it did you keep seeing it even when you turned your head or was it only at a particular angle that golden light was visible?
If it was only visible at an angle then this it could a trick of a light, the eye is a very sophisticated organ of course but it's sophistication has a limit, that's why a magician can fool us with his tricks. Now if the light was spiritual you'll keep on seeing it no matter how you turn your head. Just as our physical senses so does our soul but most of the time it's spiritual organs of perceptions lay dormant. occasionally though one of more of these organs of perceptions starts to become active again from being in a particular area or space, sometimes from hearing a particular music or even hearing a particular word.
The same goes for the audio experience you heard, this location may have awakened momentarily your clairaudient ability and was hearing spiritually one of your spirit guides talking to you in thoughts. When you hear spiritually in this fashion you will usually also get an idea who is talking to you, you sort of get a glimpse of his personality just by hearing his voice, you will also get an idea how old he is and what was he feeling when he called your name. We all have several spirit guides with us all the time and we also get temporary visits from other guides to help us in particular situations or inspire us solutions to our problems.

What did change from what was going on in your life when you had that experience...From what you are doing or going through now? If you like to share of course.

Pat

Offline renantiur

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2016, 07:00:32 PM »

Thanks renantiur :)

That is a very interesting experience you had. The light may have been a spiritual light and will only be visible to you. When you saw it did you keep seeing it even when you turned your head or was it only at a particular angle that golden light was visible?
If it was only visible at an angle then this it could a trick of a light, the eye is a very sophisticated organ of course but it's sophistication has a limit, that's why a magician can fool us with his tricks. Now if the light was spiritual you'll keep on seeing it no matter how you turn your head. Just as our physical senses so does our soul but most of the time it's spiritual organs of perceptions lay dormant. occasionally though one of more of these organs of perceptions starts to become active again from being in a particular area or space, sometimes from hearing a particular music or even hearing a particular word. I only saw it when i faced the main truck of the tree. there were piles of stones and cemented flooring around the tree . when i was about to enter the canopy of the mango tree, i saw it, a beaming light. if i stand behind that trunk, im sure i will not be able to see it because im not facing the trunk of the tree. i can still remember there was still sunlight at that time when i entered that canopy. if i go sideways, im sure i will not be able to see it. but what confused me was, it was so blinding that it was impossible for my caretaker not to have seen it.

another weird stuff that i can remember is that, there was a triangle rock near that beaming light. when i went back after 6 days, the triangle rock was no longer there. and my caretaker was not able to see it also. there was no sign it was excavated and removed. and i will still insist to this very day, that i saw it because i was amazed as to how a rock could form into a triangle. i still have no treasure hunting experience at that time and no knowledge about treasure hunting symbols,much more no idea about jap treasure hunting.

The same goes for the audio experience you heard, this location may have awakened momentarily your clairaudient ability and was hearing spiritually one of your spirit guides talking to you in thoughts. When you hear spiritually in this fashion you will usually also get an idea who is talking to you, you sort of get a glimpse of his personality just by hearing his voice, you will also get an idea how old he is and what was he feeling when he called your name. We all have several spirit guides with us all the time and we also get temporary visits from other guides to help us in particular situations or inspire us solutions to our problems. the voice was somewhere between 50-70. and it was loud. authoritative. somewhat fatherly.  there was no sign that i was being frightened by him. just a nice calling of my name. 3 times. but it was so loud just like the whistle that had a tune like a song. the whistle was also loud even when i was 400 feet away.

What did change from what was going on in your life when you had that experience...From what you are doing or going through now? If you like to share of course.  I CANT eleborate.

Pat

Offline MTLcoins

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 10:08:39 AM »
Then this is probably more of an spiritual guiding or pointing experience then an awakening one. The huge mango tree could be a marker and the spiritual golden light meant only for you as a pointer. You may have been shown the location of a hidden treasure for some reason. But the triangle, that must mean something too, what does a triangle means to you?
The huge mango tree pulled you in for a reason.....Someone a spirit guide or could be a ghost protecting this site decided to help you out and point to you something hidden. Huge tree, blinding golden light that only you can see, whistle to attract your attention, then hearing someone calling you name many times..To attract more and more your attention.
Does that tree still exist? Have you tried digging where that light was shinning, the triangle was pointing?

I meant if your life changed for the better(or for the worse..hopefully not of course) after that mango tree experience?

Offline renantiur

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 11:11:57 PM »

the tree still does exist as of now, but the blinding light never beemed again everytime i visit that tree.  I saw the beaming and blinding light during the first time i went inside the canopy of the tree.  the triangle rock that I saw but never existed according to my caretaker (and during my 2nd visit) was seen by  me only during the first visit. i had the impression that the triangle rock that i never saw again during my 1st visit is a door to something or an indication that the treasure is there. but this is just my wild guess.

that blinding light experience opened up my eye of the wonderful possibilities of treasure hunting. that was the start when i could see markers that never existed before. i could see that after that, a simple rock has hidden meanings like there was an unmistakable arrow that you could see in the rock. without that blinding experience, i could have never seen that. all the rocks that line up so uniformly that there is no mistaking that there were there for reasons.

becuase of that light, i was immersed into the wonderful world of treasure hunting. that was the reason why i cleaned all my area of all the tall grasses and shrubs and after cleaning it, all the site was full of markers and signals.   unfortunately, i was not so lucky as markers means nothing to me as markers just remained markers and were never converted into money as no gold has ever been found. i also lost huge money due to treasure hunting. hehehe. my eye was opened to treasure hunting, but it poked a huge hole in my pocket as i lost money so big time that lost all of my lifetime savings chasing for the fabled yamashita gold. but i have no regrets. i can only cry but i can no do nothing about it.

after i stopped treasure hunting and left with huge debts, i struggled for so many years but i was able to pay off the debts and went back to my feet, all without the help of some friends. i vowed not to engage in treasure hunting again. but i am financially stable right now and thereafter, but maybe i will not engage in treasure hunting again, least i will get stuck to the mudpit again and go bankrupt.

spiritually however, i am now closer to God more than before.   

interestingly, one of my friends cleaned up the area of all strange entities and i can never see or hear or feel any invisible entities again, including the beaming light and the loud calling of my name.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2016, 09:33:41 AM »
 When you go to a Third eye spiritistas spirits they saw are usually those who were following you. Mnipulating the decisions of the spiritistas later on giving you results which is not comming from spiritistas themselves but from those Black spirits.

According to science human brain is susceptible to physical energy interference. The most common part of our brain affected are neurons where halucinarion exists to schizoprenic. This halucination may happen even to non schizoprenic like us by means of energy interference. Places with uncommon magnetic and energy frequency may gave us some unusual sightings of non-existent objects, hearing sounds and some other times feel someone had touched us or hold us but the main suspect here is the neurons reacting to uncommon energy or magnetic field.
 When you sleep in a place where large deposits of precious metals are around or nearby, this may give you dreams frequently. Your mood may affect the events in your dreams. When you see something moving, that is probably the strong energy comming from neuron of your brain that make it move. Your subconscious mind did it.
  Billions of neurons are protruding at the outer layer of our brain. (Tesla coil as example). Neurons are made up of positive and negative and when affected each other continously connects by means of electrical signals able to create non-existent events.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline MTLcoins

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2016, 05:29:49 AM »
There you go renantiur, this experience changed you and made you more perceptive, it sort of symbolically cleared the grass and shrubs from in front of your sight and made you see what you could not before. Money comes and go this is how life is but what you gained is experience. You had a unique spiritual experience that you can never buy with any money and this is what is important here. Nobody takes nothing with him you know when he leave this world when he physically dies no matter how rich he is, not even a penny can be taken, all stays here. What he takes with him only is his experiences and his deeds good and bad.

Now about the meaning of what you saw, you probably have not deciphered it because you are looking at it the wrong way. Ask in your heart what does the triangle mean, what does the triangle that i saw in the mango tree canopy means?You have to ask it from your heart ok. Then wait for an answer. In the right time your spirit guides will hit you with the answer. I say "hit you" you because that's what they do when they answer a question, it just hit you out of the blue and you say"aaaahhh..THAT"s what it means!". Try also at night before you sleep, ask in your heart what that triangle means then see what your guides show you in your dream. If they want you to know then they'll show you in metaphors and symbols an answer to your question.

Fom, I'm with you on that, put the brain under certain circumstances and you gonna feel something but this is NOT a paranormal experience. Do not mix the two. Science cannot yet explain what is happening in a paranormal experience because they are no longer dealing with physical laws. Paranormal phenomenons can only be understood through experiences there's no other way around. And the more you go through experiences(naturally of course)the more you understand how these things work.  I've been in the paranormal field for close to 25 years now and have one website,groups of investigators that deals with only that. So I'm talking from experience here and would never give an opinion about something i know nothing about. But from what I've seen so far many people nowadays misuse the word "paranormal" and apply it to anything they deem it strange or inexplicable or out of the ordinary. Some might be paranormal experiences sure, but the majority are pure physical experience and that's not what renantiur experienced here. What he experienced is a spiritual experience occurring in his soul and when you go through a similar experience like that you'll know it's not from this world. You may not grasp fully it's meaning right away but when you come out of it you'll feel a different person.

Pat