Author Topic: Looking for Buyers: P780 B ABL Bills with 3500 MT Au Back Up  (Read 10158 times)

Offline LEPRECHAUN

Looking for Buyers: P780 B ABL Bills with 3500 MT Au Back Up
« on: March 15, 2016, 04:28:01 AM »
Calling all interested buyers of the P780 B Ang Bagong Lipunan Bills with 3500 MT Au Back Up.

Please refer to the attached documents.  Original bill samples, certificates of deposits, secret book of redemptions, assay reports are all in safekeeping receipt in a QC Bank for easy viewing and transaction.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at this number 09173167336.

Offline renantiur

Re: Looking for Buyers: P780 B ABL Bills with 3500 MT Au Back Up
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 07:12:57 AM »

I have not heard of anyone who is able to encash that bro.

Offline yamideo

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 04:36:17 PM »
thats funny the gold coin doesnt fit the box well and the P780B paper for sale at how much if it is real. The cost of midrise buildings- land, structure and interior finishing is around P1B or more meaning you could put up around 700 buildings with that paper. i'd rather buy buildings and have it rented.

Offline LEPRECHAUN

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 06:41:25 PM »

I have not heard of anyone who is able to encash that bro.

A lot of buyers are looking for these ABLs in the past and we are calling all their attention now that samples are put in SKR to facilitate easy verification and transaction. By your connections, we hope that we can disseminate this information.

thats funny the gold coin doesnt fit the box well and the P780B paper for sale at how much if it is real. The cost of midrise buildings- land, structure and interior finishing is around P1B or more meaning you could put up around 700 buildings with that paper. i'd rather buy buildings and have it rented.

It is not a gold coin but a medal.  All of the packs of the bills have such medals.  It does fit we just removed it from its box when  we  took a shot using our iphone.  It depends whether you are only buying the bills or you are including the back up.  You can negotiate the prize with us upon your personal verification of the samples at the bank.

The gold medal cost P6.5M each.

Offline nonoy

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 11:45:13 PM »
any one who tried to encash that ABL have get jailed! ferdinand marcos is a very geneus man. any one of us even a high ranking politician cannot encash any of that items for presonal intentions  ..

Offline LEPRECHAUN

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 02:54:37 AM »
any one who tried to encash that ABL have get jailed! ferdinand marcos is a very geneus man. any one of us even a high ranking politician cannot encash any of that items for presonal intentions  ..

According to the second paragraph of the Certificate of Deposit and Delivery Receipt: "The Payment of reward of money which will serve as royalty for the redeemer and holder will be free from any criminal offense and duly covered by complete immunity, documented for the safety of the parties concerned."

This is not for personal intention, this is in accordance to the issued LOI of the genius man himself.  Seventy percent (70%) of which will proceed to government and humanitarian projects.  Only 30% to the holder and investor/trader/funder.