Author Topic: Where Is This Place  (Read 8924 times)

Offline ヒランダ

• ~[ 雪崩 ]~
Where Is This Place
« on: March 22, 2016, 12:10:35 AM »
AnyOne Here Can Interpret This Map?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 06:38:44 PM by admin »
~[ ス オン ウォ クノース エブリシング クノース ノシング ]~

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
Re: Where Is This Place
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 09:20:19 PM »
Uhmmm...Hello Hi-lander now you awaken me from my slumber!!!, i have been protecting that map as per instructions from the real owner.
Why did you post it here? Is this a copy that comes from other members of the group?
Congrats!, you just helped in devaluing it. It's just the map of our site we are working presently....
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 09:22:57 PM »
Why did you post it here??? my goodness!! >:( >:( >:(
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 09:31:54 PM »
okay listen, the interpretation of that, is, YOU ARE REALLY x@#$!!!!, what else?,
You know what??? you just put everybody in the group in danger....BS you!!!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 07:19:50 AM by admin »

Offline ヒランダ

• ~[ 雪崩 ]~
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 05:55:54 AM »
Really? Is It  True About Your Interpretation? Good For You That Your Group Locates This MAP... And One Thing More... Where Do You Get The Copy Of This MAP? I Think No One Can Transcribed Those Kanji Here... INSULTS Are Everywhere...

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 04:37:16 PM »
I am seldom fond of giving insults unless it's necessary, as you know Hilander or ヒランダ I think I already know your person.
The essence why i'm so irked is that, you did not put a little respect on us stakeholders. We are not only spending our money there but as well as our time and effort 24/7 and yet here you are just gladly and openly without any preponderance of any ill effects of your actions of your posting of the said map. Sure, you have your own operations too and i believe you encountered about the importance of secrecy.
Your actions put everybody's efforts in jeopardy.
I am not claiming ownership of the map for i was just given a copy being one of the stakeholders but, my main concern is the safety of everybody who put time, money and effort. If your purpose is helping, you just helped in devaluing the map.
Anyways, another lesson to me, it is best to work on sites that you yourself have done due diligence and to work with few but select people who values secrecy and protection.
Again my concern is the protection of everybody working on it now for most of the abanteros there now are my best men and i have to protect them, you have the the right in posting but you should have thought first of the responsibility that it takes.
Hilander/ヒランダ whatever, next time be responsible.

Offline ヒランダ

• ~[ 雪崩 ]~
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 11:07:22 PM »
I am seldom fond of giving insults unless it's necessary, as you know Hilander or ヒランダ I think I already know your person.
The essence why i'm so irked is that, you did not put a little respect on us stakeholders. We are not only spending our money there but as well as our time and effort 24/7 and yet here you are just gladly and openly without any preponderance of any ill effects of your actions of your posting of the said map. Sure, you have your own operations too and i believe you encountered about the importance of secrecy.
Your actions put everybody's efforts in jeopardy.
I am not claiming ownership of the map for i was just given a copy being one of the stakeholders but, my main concern is the safety of everybody who put time, money and effort. If your purpose is helping, you just helped in devaluing the map.
Anyways, another lesson to me, it is best to work on sites that you yourself have done due diligence and to work with few but select people who values secrecy and protection.
Again my concern is the protection of everybody working on it now for most of the abanteros there now are my best men and i have to protect them, you have the the right in posting but you should have thought first of the responsibility that it takes.
Hilander/ヒランダ whatever, next time be responsible.

Good Day! "RESPECT" I always do to every person that ive met and to whom ive accompany with...
"DEVALUING" I always value and take good care all scenarios and  things wethier it is mine or not... And  The MAP that i pressumed that you and your group has a copy was emailed to me by a friend and asking me to locate it... I have an approval from my friend to post it in TSEATC so that there might be somebody to help us nor to interpret this MAP...
And One Thing More... "RESPONSIBILITY"  I think responsibility is not for lending to somebody what you know nor what you have but to help someone for them to understand...
Its Good For You That You And Your Group Has Been Already Undertakes The Location About This MAP...
Its Not My Business Anyway... Cheer Up Buddy No Offense The MAP was in my position since 2002 and  My Group was not able to locate it... Good Luck, whatever you find out there its yours not mine...
Do not pressumed that you know me... for i dont know you either in person... be professional next time

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 05:42:55 PM »
An interpretation ?  First the map was not drawn by a TRUE IJA Jap.  It is drawn second generation or at the hand of a mixed race Jap as korean-Jap for Filipino-Jap.  Not to say it real or fake.

Yes I can read it.  But the original poster here is not the holder of the original.  Several copies of that map are floating around.  It's the usual game here, some one has a map and tries to make a deal on a piece of paper.  Copies are handed about, emailed to others and such until the map is poisoned, if even real.

Ben has been around for a long time, but I have never heard of you.  Every week some one comes to me with a map or some artifacts.  This week some Mayor and is contacts brought me a map and a hand full of pyrite crystals ( fools gold ) which I tested with a cigarette lighter, burnt the corner and turned black, smelling of sulfur.  Fools gold is iron sulfide.  Had to explain to the Mayor, the guys were taking him for a ride.

IF you post a map for questions, always edit it and crop it.  Which you did not do.  Always study a persons speech pattern, choice of words and subtle nuances.  I just read your few posts.

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2016, 08:12:39 PM »
ヒランダ / AKA: Highlander,

Sorry, but I had to delete the map you posted because of an ongoing project which requires secrecy. Please just discuss in private with Zobex or any other members.

TW

Offline ヒランダ

• ~[ 雪崩 ]~
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2016, 11:56:49 PM »
An interpretation ?  First the map was not drawn by a TRUE IJA Jap.  It is drawn second generation or at the hand of a mixed race Jap as korean-Jap for Filipino-Jap.  Not to say it real or fake.

Yes I can read it.  But the original poster here is not the holder of the original.  Several copies of that map are floating around.  It's the usual game here, some one has a map and tries to make a deal on a piece of paper.  Copies are handed about, emailed to others and such until the map is poisoned, if even real.

Ben has been around for a long time, but I have never heard of you.  Every week some one comes to me with a map or some artifacts.  This week some Mayor and is contacts brought me a map and a hand full of pyrite crystals ( fools gold ) which I tested with a cigarette lighter, burnt the corner and turned black, smelling of sulfur.  Fools gold is iron sulfide.  Had to explain to the Mayor, the guys were taking him for a ride.

IF you post a map for questions, always edit it and crop it.  Which you did not do.  Always study a persons speech pattern, choice of words and subtle nuances.  I just read your few posts.

Z

Absolutely Sire ZobeX That the map in my position was not mine... It came And Emailed To Me by a friend which is also a hunter from Surigao sur...

Offline ヒランダ

• ~[ 雪崩 ]~
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2016, 12:08:06 AM »

Sorry, but I had to delete the map you posted because of an ongoing project which requires secrecy. Please just discuss in private with Zobex or any other members.

TW

Oh I See...,  It has favouritism in here...Well as of now i dont know where to start sire TW... I Post the MAP here for some reasons That maybe someone can help us and my buddy about it...I Join TSEATC For i might have met new comrades in Treasure Hunting... But I gain An Insults From One Of Member Nor MOD... It is true Then...

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2016, 07:21:57 AM »
Any Insults have been removed. We don't tolerate those here. What's true then??? If you have something to say then go ahead.
TW

TW

Oh I See...,  It has favouritism in here...Well as of now i dont know where to start sire TW... I Post the MAP here for some reasons That maybe someone can help us and my buddy about it...I Join TSEATC For i might have met new comrades in Treasure Hunting... But I gain An Insults From One Of Member Nor MOD... It is true Then...

Offline ヒランダ

• ~[ 雪崩 ]~
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2016, 07:54:53 AM »
NVM... :-[ I Have Nothing To Say