Author Topic: Food for Thought  (Read 4113 times)

Offline Panner

• As Above, So Below
Food for Thought
« on: November 07, 2015, 02:45:51 AM »
http://americanfreepress.net/has-massive-wwii-gold-hoard-been-found/#comment-32861

this is a pretty interesting link, though one thing i don't like, as many have done before, is describing 'Yamashitas Treasure' as if it is just one single treasure trove, like the one Smaug the Dragon is guarding in Tolkiens masterpiece. You and I both know most of it is scattered throughout the mountains and ocean of The Philippines. Anyway, it's just a great example of how the US treat and run this country as their own personal bank deposit. you be the judge...

RIC, Zobex, you know anything about these guys??? ??? ??? ???
PERDURABO

Offline Panner

• As Above, So Below
Re: Food for Thought
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 02:48:08 AM »
apologies to admin if this thread might be out of context for the section, I just thought it is best classed as a gold find, but not all finders are keepers after all :) :) :)
PERDURABO

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 03:04:21 AM »
http://americanfreepress.net/has-massive-wwii-gold-hoard-been-found/#comment-32861

this is a pretty interesting link, though one thing i don't like, as many have done before, is describing 'Yamashitas Treasure' as if it is just one single treasure trove, like the one Smaug the Dragon is guarding in Tolkiens masterpiece. You and I both know most of it is scattered throughout the mountains and ocean of The Philippines. Anyway, it's just a great example of how the US treat and run this country as their own personal bank deposit. you be the judge...

RIC, Zobex, you know anything about these guys??? ??? ??? ???

In 2014 I had to deal with Wolfgang Struck and Huda.  Struck lives on Cebu and is total BLANK.  Huda is a head case which we all figure is at best a dis-information clown.  All is dis-information circus for public consumption.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 03:05:22 AM »
Well BLANK is not the word I used but we will let Tony do the word substitution.

Z