Author Topic: Japanese tunnels found under small mountain PART 2  (Read 12994 times)

Offline Viking1111

Re: Japanese tunnels found under small mountain PART 2
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2016, 02:28:09 AM »
At 63 feet level where you found the arrow marker pointing to a small dot,a small deposit is somewhere around that level. just my opinion tunnels with live markers are also decoy sites

Thanks golden boy...

Markers where too close from each other and I agree it was decoy site or tunnel. I don't understand why we gas the poisonous gas container at 23 feet... From my previous experience there is no markers or symbols closeby the deposit only wood or logs... Would you know what "77" or "AC" symbol means ? Near the site at the beach there is a flat rock and on low tide or if you snorkel you can see big symbol engraving " Letter "Z" and arrow pointing to the sea next to Z letter.

Post a picture of the 77 or AC marker.  We have seen various markers inside tunnels, often painted on the walls either in paint or in charcoal or soot.

This site is a b i t c h .  There are several deposits on Samal but I will not touch them because of having to deal with the Mayor or should I say now President.  The white powder in the tunnel is probable commercial or industrial insecticide.  Often sprinkled into tunnels or pits.  Japs were never worried about that when coming back as they planned on using cheap labor, use them till sick and then let them die.  Nice people.

We have also found wood encased doorways that were filled with large rocks.  Just remove the rocks but look for boobie traps like hand grenades and small land minds wedged in there, pull the wrong rock or if they tumble out, the whole thing blows down on you.

I will be back in islands in about 3 weeks from this post.  Today I turned 64, I'm too old for this stuff.

Z

Happy Birthday to you MR Z ... I am 32 which makes me half of your age... I will have a beer for you health... Na zdrowie !

Ok so definitely this site is a "biatch". Spend way too much money but its my first site...like first girlfriend... waiting for prom night and graduation lol. We also experience strange noises inside screams and knocking. Most important I almost lost my life. Something told me to get out asap with 3 workers... 30 seconds longer inside  I would of be buried alive.

First 77 and AC marker was found 11 phantoms from mango tree... Mango tree had a metal " U share pin" hammered in the root. 5 feet under mango I found first marker and at 7 feet I found a glass bottom with engraving " 1F , 1" . Code breaker understood this as 11 phantom NE. We found another marker on that target.

Please find pictures attached.

Note : " there is another mango 50 feet away" , From the stories of people there was a two flag posts nearby... I found the exact location of flag posts metal post was till there ...

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2016, 07:10:14 PM »
The stones are real code  markers.  Nice to see some real ones for a change.

HA HA , my first girlfriend was not expensive, but I was 13 and she was 14 !!  It's my current PH girlfriend that is expensive.  Not crooked, just always " I'm out of budget, can you help ?? ""  and it is not big things, it just they keep coming !!!   500 peso here, 300 peso there, 500 peso here.  AAAAHHHHHH !!!!!!!  I'm teaching her what a real budget is.  Ugh.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2016, 07:14:44 PM »
Use metal detector and look for throw away box at the base of each flag pole.  Also flag poles are a starting point.  For example one map reads, stand at flag pole at 10AM in the month of March.  Look at the morning shadow you make, go 10 meters that direction and then straight down.  That is just an example from a real map we have.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2016, 07:19:34 PM »
One more thing, not related to the thread but since others are reading here I will post it here.  I have been advised by my PH "friends" last night that the president elect has been giving instructions to his buddies on Mindanao to spot out all foreign treasure hunters, report them and they will be kicked off of Mindanao and ultimately out of PH.  They are setting up, so I have been lead to understand, that Mindanao will be soon off limits to everyone except to well, them.  For what it is worth.  It will get messy guys.  Soon nothing will be coming out of Mindanao.  That includes for the Chinese and Japanese.

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2016, 11:36:25 AM »
Zobex,

Happy Birthday and keep on keeping on, brother! Thanks for the update.

TW

Offline Voyager

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2016, 06:59:33 PM »
Welcome back Golden Boy. Nice to know you're still kind enough to help newbies like us. To others like me, do try to read the previous posts of experts in this forum - it could mean life and death.  I even download them so I can consult them while in the field. Golden Boy's blogs are among them.

Just to clarify the poison antidote I posted is not mine but I tested it and found it effective in itchy water.  Zobex just recently  posted a blog on poison. Belated happy birthday Zobex. Hey you're still young. Remember Abraham became a father at 100!  You sure can still save lives!!

Offline SleepingBeauty

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2016, 11:50:35 AM »
Interesting!  :)
WYSIWYG

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2016, 02:28:00 AM »
One more thing, not related to the thread but since others are reading here I will post it here.  I have been advised by my PH "friends" last night that the president elect has been giving instructions to his buddies on Mindanao to spot out all foreign treasure hunters, report them and they will be kicked off of Mindanao and ultimately out of PH.  They are setting up, so I have been lead to understand, that Mindanao will be soon off limits to everyone except to well, them.  For what it is worth.  It will get messy guys.  Soon nothing will be coming out of Mindanao.  That includes for the Chinese and Japanese.

Z

I had confirmed it today, from a friend in Sulu, who was close to this group doing these that they were advise to stop any  FOREIGN T-hunter from any digs.

BTW belated Happy be day Sire., More power.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2016, 02:44:43 AM »
At 63 feet level where you found the arrow marker pointing to a small dot,a small deposit is somewhere around that level. just my opinion tunnels with live markers are also decoy sites

Thanks golden boy...

Markers where too close from each other and I agree it was decoy site or tunnel. I don't understand why we gas the poisonous gas container at 23 feet... From my previous experience there is no markers or symbols closeby the deposit only wood or logs... Would you know what "77" or "AC" symbol means ? Near the site at the beach there is a flat rock and on low tide or if you snorkel you can see big symbol engraving " Letter "Z" and arrow pointing to the sea next to Z letter.

77 / AC = true entrance on the top of the cave
Z = vault underneath

just my 2cents.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline Viking1111

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2016, 02:16:35 AM »
Someone who would ever operate without government or other connections in PHP would be stupid. This country is not for amateur TH! I ma talking about people who either have maps ( know how to read them) or understand the deposit sites, markers, landmarks, and Japanese mining engineering. If you ever manage to find it and secure it without ( Pinoy ripping you off, drama theatrical plays and so on and on) you are at 60% success as if other bigger boys find out you will either get killed, metal gets confiscated or you will be involved in some parade in which you will be deported haha GOOD LUCK.