Author Topic: Who Said What ??  (Read 70635 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Who Said What ??
« on: May 16, 2016, 06:10:38 PM »
According to the manipulated news coming out of the PH, the president elect is already publicly threatening to kill his opponents.  Over rice smuggling so it says.  Well if smuggling is an issue, he can start with the 38 metric tons of gold smuggled out of Davao City by shipping containers to Subic Port facility before the elections.  Said gold to pay for the presidential election process.  That would be about $ 1.2 BILLION USA ( not pesos ).  A lot of dollars for the presidential election.  Mind you it was shipped out of the Davao City port.  Must have sneaked past the Mayor, some how, huh.  Because we all know he is most honest man.  Does not exist ??  Then what was that stuff we personally examined in Subic last September, 2015 ??

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Who Said What ??
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 07:57:12 PM »
Just learned a few hours ago, several of the treasure regions have been told, everyone stop looking and get out.  That includes all Filipino treasure hunters.  An American that has invested a lot of money in a bunker complex in the Davao area, today was told to get out of the area and get out of the country.  Or else.  That guy is really pissed off.  So the mayor's thugs are on the move with the presidency backing them up.

This will affect all of Mindanao and naturally will reach all treasure hunting projects through out the PH.  I went through this in the 1980s, now I am too old, I don't need the head ache.  2016 I am winding all things up and retire before the end of the year.  Would be 70 years old when this guy leaves office and doubt we will recognize the government by that point.  All things come to an end I guess.

Well you voted for him.  Did you get what you wanted ??

Offline renantiur

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 04:50:23 AM »

its a pity for those who are operating treasure sites.

as a treasure hunter, i pity those who have invested so much money and yet they were told to get out unreasonably.

as a filipino citizen, i hope Duterte can solve even a little of our societal problems.

but im beginning to think that I voted the wrong man for President.

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 06:35:40 AM »
So what will happen now to Aquinos deal with Japan for the major recovery operations this year?

"If words are made of silver, then silence is made of gold"

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 07:22:00 AM »
How about your awesome tunnel site you recently opened? Hope you can finalize and extract all the good stuff from that before it's too late, brother!
TW

Just learned a few hours ago, several of the treasure regions have been told, everyone stop looking and get out.  That includes all Filipino treasure hunters.  An American that has invested a lot of money in a bunker complex in the Davao area, today was told to get out of the area and get out of the country.  Or else.  That guy is really pissed off.  So the mayor's thugs are on the move with the presidency backing them up.

This will affect all of Mindanao and naturally will reach all treasure hunting projects through out the PH.  I went through this in the 1980s, now I am too old, I don't need the head ache.  2016 I am winding all things up and retire before the end of the year.  Would be 70 years old when this guy leaves office and doubt we will recognize the government by that point.  All things come to an end I guess.

Well you voted for him.  Did you get what you wanted ??

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2016, 12:00:56 PM »
So what will happen now to Aquinos deal with Japan for the major recovery operations this year?

I have been on the phone a lot last night.  For the Japs, I don't know.  I hear the Chinese are really pissed.  A lot of the military are not happy either.

Anyone who knows anything about Davao knows there is drugs and prostitutes everywhere.  But only from the big fish dealers.  All the competition is killed off.  I spent 6 weeks in a major hotel there, the hotel runs a VERY large stable of prostitutes and anything else you want.  So I get a ticket for smoking a cigarette and I am standing there with the "pimp" and 6 of his girls.  The pimp is a high ranking government official.  We are only standing 3 feet apart and talking, then this a-hole drives up on a motorcycle and writes me a ticket.  Leaves and the pimp and the girls, we keep talking.  What a Disneyland.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 12:01:02 PM »

I have been on the phone a lot last night.  For the Japs, I don't know.  I hear the Chinese are really pissed.  A lot of the military are not happy either.

Anyone who knows anything about Davao knows there is drugs and prostitutes everywhere.  But only from the big fish dealers.  All the competition is killed off.  I spent 6 weeks in a major hotel there, the hotel runs a VERY large stable of prostitutes and anything else you want.  So I get a ticket for smoking a cigarette and I am standing there with the "pimp" and 6 of his girls.  The pimp is a high ranking government official.  We are only standing 3 feet apart and talking, then this a-hole drives up on a motorcycle and writes me a ticket.  Leaves and the pimp and the girls, we keep talking.  What a Disneyland.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 12:05:24 PM »
TW, the aircraft hanger and stuff, that is gone.  It's not on Mindanao but since it is already known to the government I don't expect to ever see anything from that.  Best to just be quiet and not say a word.  Otherwise we will get visits from the goons and they have total freedom to do what they want.

The other ??  Don't know yet but eventually they get exposed.  All things do.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 12:09:16 PM »

its a pity for those who are operating treasure sites.

as a treasure hunter, i pity those who have invested so much money and yet they were told to get out unreasonably.

as a filipino citizen, i hope Duterte can solve even a little of our societal problems.

but im beginning to think that I voted the wrong man for President.

I have already seen part of the short list of his new government.  It is self explanatory.  Like the owner of the Marco Polo hotel in Davao.  That has been a major hangout of the islamic people, MILF and Jemaah Islamia operatives.  Since at least 2003.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2016, 09:13:19 PM »
Dela Rosa former Davao PNP chief , 1 star general, now Director of PNP going to 4 star general.  Quite a jump, but then he is from Davao.  Rumor has always been, he is behind the some 1,100 to 1,700 killings that took place in Davao.

Salvador Panelo, Mindanao once lawyer for the Ampatuans, who have never really gone to trial, now presidential spokesperson .

Department of Agrarian Reform, Department of Environment and Natural Resources, Department of Labor and Employment, and Department of Social Welfare and Development being assigned to former/current NPA members, from Mindanao.  So he says.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2016, 09:21:15 PM »

""   Cebu offers reward for killing criminals Updated Friday, May 20, 2016 - 12:00am
Inspired by incoming president Rodrigo Duterte, the mayor-elect of Cebu City is offering police and residents a reward for killing or wounding criminals. ""

How do you define criminals ???  BTW the former and elect mayors of Cebu are big treasure hunters.  They are in the process of confiscating a bar down tunnel with trucks in it.  About 15 minutes from the ferry port.  Taking the mans land by force.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2016, 09:58:02 PM »

its a pity for those who are engaged in treasure hunting operations now. but for those who are not , its all business as usual. nothing to worry about. just for those who still have money to dig, the digong presidency is a scare.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2016, 09:58:59 PM »

what is the difference between digong presidency and the aquino presidency?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2016, 10:18:29 PM »
Someone just text me the mayor of Camiguin was just gunned down.  He told the president elect he did not want his goons on the island and did not want him digging up the two treasure deposits on the island.  I know about the deposits but just was text the goons gunned him down.  Will see if it confirms tomorrow.

This type of activity will apply to all forms of business not just TH.  Glad I don't live there.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2016, 10:31:23 PM »
Confirmed, Dead.  The president elect told him he had 7 days to decide, let him in to take the gold deposits or he would be killed.  He's dead.  Info comes from insiders in the hit.