Author Topic: Who Said What ??  (Read 70145 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Who Said What ??
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2016, 12:51:53 PM »
Perhaps your people should be glad about the fight to stop drugs in the PH.  But if DingDong is so effective , how come the Aquino family was NOT so effective ??  Remember our Yellow Revolution against corruption ??  Now if we can just get rid of all that Marijuana growing in the ARMM and the stuff down south of Davao between Davao and Gen San along the highway.  You know the stuff on that rubber tree plantation.  OOPS.

First day at work for the new government.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/792194/duterte-oks-p39-b-project-in-davao

BTW, this new land being filled in out of the bay there, that is not recovered land.  That is just plain filling in the bay.  Well anyway, this super city will require a super road into it and a bridge.  Hmmm, under new 2016 national laws, the government can take land at gun point, evict the land owners and later pay for it, if they wish and at the value they wish.  The land needed to build the new road into this new off shore super city, just HAPPENS TO BE ON TOP OF A LARGE BUNKER.  A site the Davao mayor was not able to get access to before.  Now with the land grab rule, for road construction naturally, this bunker will be under the new road construction.  Well gee, that will make only an accidental access to a 600 METRIC TON BUNKER along the edge of the bay.  Will good fortune ever stop falling on the new president and his political supporters ???

I'm glad I voted for him, he cares so much for the poor and tribals.  He even passes out a few cans of beans and kilos of rice to them for camera photo shoots.   Aquino never gave them cans of beans and a kilo of rice.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2016, 01:10:27 PM »
Manobo Clan leaders said last night that a couple of days ago, a 14 truck AFP convoy moved into their area and secured all roads and foot paths up the mountains ( where the bunkers are at ) and tried to move in.  The AFP was pushed out but now occupy the roads.  4 of the three axle trucks were loaded just with ammunition crates.  So I expect that gives the AFP close to 8 - 9 Tons of ammunition and weapons support.  That 4 trucks did not include food and such, just clearly labeled crates of ammo and weapons.  As of this 8 hours ago, it was a stand off.  Perhaps they are looking for drugs in the heavier forest of the high mountains of the Manobo's ???  But I have never seen Manobo tribals manufacture drugs, perhaps in the Muslim ARMM or Cotabato City, but not Manobo's in the high mountains.  Islam is the religion of Peace and Love I am told.  But I guess it must be Manobo terrorists they are after or Manobo drug manufacturing plants.

So what will happen now to Aquinos deal with Japan for the major recovery operations this year?

Good question, I understand that is all in the air at the moment.  They are waiting to see his next move.

Well I guess that question just got answered.  Received a couple of phone calls from Mindanao last hour.  They said it was announced in the TV news, on Mindanao,  that the new president is banning all treasure hunting, saying the treasure belongs to the Bangsamoro people or the BBL .  Also banning all mining such as gold and silver as, again he said, those natural resources belong to the Bangsamoro people or the BBL .  Apparently not just for Mindanao but for all of the country.  Because he says the Bangsamoro people are the true inhabitants of the Philippines.  That would make the conversations on this forum, to be discussing, promoting and aiding in illegal activities.

Well you voted for him  - - - - - - .

And this is why I am through with TH in the Philippines.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2016, 04:57:43 AM »

who provided digong with this info on a 600 metric ton bunker? is digong in cahoots with the US or with the Japanese?

Offline yamideo

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2016, 10:28:54 PM »
I guess that depends on his imagination.  ;)

Offline caped

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2016, 12:02:58 AM »
Sir zobex. Since this bunker is now under the presidents watch, could you now reveal the place with a google shot so everyone is aware. Thanks

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2016, 02:58:26 AM »
Sir zobex. Since this bunker is now under the presidents watch, could you now reveal the place with a google shot so everyone is aware. Thanks

Watch for the road construction.

During the war there was a site the ships used to anchor at and then off load to shore.  The bunker is about 60 feet below ground level.  There have been trucks and backhoes into and out of the area for the past 2 years.  If you are from Davao, you will know the area.  When the bunker was filled and they had an excess, the excess was dumped off the ships in the water, that was slowly covered over by sand and sludge.  That is the place they picked for the new island land fill.

Anyone who has worked in the Davao area for the past few years will know of this project.  Those who have not, then what is the point in asking.  You will never go there, I will never go to the spot again, I am through.

It will play out as it will.  People who are in the Davao area know that the foreigner buyers and TH are leaving.  Anyone from Davao want to comment on the exodus.  On the tiny island of Bohol, 5 were gunned down this week.  There is contract on Governor Chatto.  It was in the news about the big break on drug trafficking on Bohol.  Google it.  The Central Bank is trying to purchase a solid 25 hector property site there for a new Central Bank building complex.  Why in the world would the Central Bank need 25 hectors for a new bank facility on Bohol of all places.  It is a nothing island.  What would they put in it ???  They want the old Tagbileran airport that is being abandon next year.  That airport was an IJA airstrip during the war.

Believe what you want.  You think I am wrong??  Go apply for a TH permit and tell them the location you are applying for.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2016, 12:52:32 AM »
 In closing I will simply quote Forrest Gump.  "" that's all i have to say, about that  "" .

Z

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2016, 06:55:59 AM »
treasure is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
"If words are made of silver, then silence is made of gold"

Offline caped

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2016, 10:05:26 PM »
I never doubted your info sir zobex. Here is the link to thos reclaimed spots. http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/797351/p39-b-davao-reclamation-plan-features-4-islands#ixzz4EuTRb3a8

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2016, 11:51:21 PM »
I never doubted your info sir zobex. Here is the link to thos reclaimed spots. http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/797351/p39-b-davao-reclamation-plan-features-4-islands#ixzz4EuTRb3a8

Sunk ships, they are on the master map.  There is more in the entrance to the bay, the CIA with some Japs have been salvaging the ones out in the deep water as far back as 2005.

Having been there with the national government, the Mayor of a town does not have the authority to permit any filling in of navigable water nor any modification of the shore line even so far as building a boat launch.  That requires national permission.  OH yea, he IS the national permission.  Originally the plan was for ONE fake island.  Now it is FOUR fake islands.

So the emperor is creating free land for his business partners that paid for his election with the 38 metric tons of gold they gave him in 2015, that was shipped in steel shipping containers from Davao port to Subic port facility, sold there.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2016, 11:57:19 PM »

Sunk ships, they are on the master map.  There is more in the entrance to the bay, the CIA with some Japs have been salvaging the ones out in the deep water as far back as 2005.

Having been there with the national government, the Mayor of a town does not have the authority to permit any filling in of navigable water nor any modification of the shore line even so far as building a boat launch.  That requires national permission.  OH yea, he IS the national permission.  Originally the plan was for ONE fake island.  Now it is FOUR fake islands.

So the emperor is creating free land for his business partners that paid for his election with the 38 metric tons of gold they gave him in 2015, that was shipped in steel shipping containers from Davao port to Subic port facility, sold there.

Z

Just for those rats reading all the web sites, so you know, there is a video of those containers in Subic and their contents, shipping manifests from Davao to there, there was trouble in finding a buyer that would pay cash in the way they wanted.  So the smugglers were spreading about the information trying to find a buyer so they could wade into the election.

Offline Ruby

« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2016, 10:06:18 PM »
Any link  to that video?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2016, 12:57:14 AM »
Any link  to that video?

Not on the net, but, you can find that evidence at ::

http://www.mcmc-law.com/

In a safe keeping account, just in case it gets lost.  This is the firm that handled the Roger Roxas case.  Just in case there is trouble.

Offline Daniel Agre

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2016, 11:43:00 PM »
then what will be the good move to dispose our recovered JIA treasure without threats of being killed, jailed, nor murdered

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2016, 06:32:36 AM »
then what will be the good move to dispose our recovered JIA treasure without threats of being killed, jailed, nor murdered

pawnshop
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."