Author Topic: Who Said What ??  (Read 70560 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Who Said What ??
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2016, 05:12:13 PM »
This week the new president is working on the contract to build a Bullet Train ( under ground tube ) between Cotabato City and Davao City.  The contract is being drawn up and funding is pending contract terms.  But it is a real deal.  Now the Philippines is the place where there is no trains because the Filipinos come at night and pull up the steel rail use to make tools and sell for scrap.  Impossible to have a train on the ground outside of a major city with lots of eyes watching.  This train will be inside a tube cutting across Mindanao.  To make it easier to run and control Muslim Cotabato City with Muslim Davao City.  Naturally the train path will cut through the deep bunkers in the Davao City area and there is also the train station that will be built above and below ground.  So perhaps that is why the foreign funders want to do this project.  Imagine traveling at 220km in a train car inside an underground tube between Davao and Cotabato.  Hope no Islamist wants to put poison gas or explosive on the train.  But Islam is the religion of Peace.

You will all be safe, most of the AFP off duty can no longer carry a personal sidearm.  Even PNP Colonels, when off duty, can not carry a gun for self defense, nor purchase one.  This is for public safety naturally because you have the PSG so there will be no Yellow Ribbons on trees this time.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2016, 06:59:21 PM »
It's true that railway systems are being worked nationwide but haven't heard of an underground one. This will be a PPP so it will depend mostly on the private financier. Your concern on rails being stolen is true but we'll see if our people are now responsible. Private bus companies are charging exorbitant rates for cargoes so a railway system is needed. Yes many deposits are buried below the old rails and will be dug when the new railway system will be installed. Anybody here who has maps of deposits along the old railway system in Panay? We can work together to retrieve them before work begins. Davao people will not intervene here, they have their hands full

Offline fom1113

« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2016, 10:10:27 PM »
Small deposits not including those deposits near sea water and river banks or the so called "water treasures" with common depth of 3 to 6 yards small treasures in ricefields, plantations and foot of the mountains have common depth of 12 yards. Do you think construction of new railroad system will reach that depth?
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Voyager

« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2016, 01:36:57 AM »
Most likely Mitsubishi will win the bidding since MRT and PNR already uses their trains. So before they start the reconstruction, deposits should have been taken cared of. If not, it will be gone for sure

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2016, 05:01:14 AM »
It's true that railway systems are being worked nationwide but haven't heard of an underground one. This will be a PPP so it will depend mostly on the private financier. Your concern on rails being stolen is true but we'll see if our people are now responsible. Private bus companies are charging exorbitant rates for cargoes so a railway system is needed. Yes many deposits are buried below the old rails and will be dug when the new railway system will be installed. Anybody here who has maps of deposits along the old railway system in Panay? We can work together to retrieve them before work begins. Davao people will not intervene here, they have their hands full

Of all the years I have not seen a GOOD nation wide trucking freight company - service.  I am not that rich but say Red Ball Freight Philippines.  The problem is getting the shipping on the ferrys which themselves are flakey and not regular in service. 

A " Bullet Train " would travel at least 180km per hour so it can not be in a fashion that can be approached by people walking or driving around.  Park a truck load of sugar cain on the " track " and it would derail the whole thing and everyone on board would get killed.  Imagine having open tracks like that on Mindanao.  It would be a death trap used by rebels and such.  That is why it has to be either up in the air on pilons or under ground in a tube.  I was just told today the contracts and funders are in Metro Manila this week, will see how far it will progress.  I imagine the biggest thing to negotiate is how much is kicked under the table to the new government.  The number given to me yesterday is a 50/50 split where half of the funding is kicked back through the banks.  And Marcos only got 10% that is why his nick name was " Mr. 10% ".

Voyager I will PM U about what you said on Panay.

There was a lot next to the old Iloilo Airport, it was moved about by train.  I remember in 1998 1999 looking at the old railroad bed there.  The rails were all gone but you could see where they had been through the buildings and the old "ballast" was still there.  That area was taken over by the Chinese and they recovered it with the new massive building in and around the old airport.  So that is why the Chinese sunk Billions of Dollars into that project, the SM city and all of that.  They dug up the bunkers.  When a railroad is used to move gold, you know it runs over 1,000 metric tons.  In 1999 someone wanted me to dig under a building in old Iloilo City, the building owner was a bit of a dick head and I did not want to mess with it.  Well the Japs came and financially convinced him to let them joint venture under his building.  The results was 100 metric tons.  But it was like over 30 meters down and that ment it was a water problem.  I looked at that building last year, parked in front of it with my friends from Iloilo and we just laughed, more at our selves than anything.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2016, 05:15:12 AM »
Sir Zobex,

What if you have your own private property? Do you think the new government will still interfere with your site?

One of is " body guards " came and took one of our sites this week.  Strong armed it.  Threats.  That is private deeded land.  That is why I am not going back to PH till the next president and there will sooner or later be another one.

A smart crook takes a slice of the pie as it goes around.  A dumb crook grabs the whole pie and makes a lot of people mad.  Sooner or later they will get up from the dinner table and go to the kitchen and demand a new pie.

Offline bhuknoy

« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2016, 11:56:17 PM »
Sir Zobex,

What if you have your own private property? Do you think the new government will still interfere with your site?

One of is " body guards " came and took one of our sites this week.  Strong armed it.  Threats.  That is private deeded land.  That is why I am not going back to PH till the next president and there will sooner or later be another one.

A smart crook takes a slice of the pie as it goes around.  A dumb crook grabs the whole pie and makes a lot of people mad.  Sooner or later they will get up from the dinner table and go to the kitchen and demand a new pie.

sir Z,

you are talking about your area in Davao? What should be the best thing to do if you have an area with a possible deposit? wait until we change our president?

Offline Voyager

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2016, 03:10:50 AM »
Ok finally solved the mystery why an astute businessman like Henry Sy build a mall in the middle of nowhere. And yes it's not even him it's the Chinese.  These things are slowly making sense. Another Chinese bought the old airport. Hmmmmmm. 
Mr Z there's a rumour going around that there's a bunker in the new airport at Tiring,  Cabatuan with 36 zeroes without their wings placed side to side filled to the brim. At the next airport expansion this site will be included.
One wish I have is someday we can undertake such a big project just for the heck of it. It will be a project to remember and something to reminisce with your buddies, if ever. Then we can retire..
Maybe just a site near the old train tracks would suffice

Offline SleepingBeauty

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2016, 10:35:24 AM »
Many Tsinoys (chin-fil) are into financing and buying of WW2 treasure says my friend..... T or F?
WYSIWYG

Offline Voyager

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2016, 07:57:55 PM »
For them it's all business. Remember many TH bring their loot to Ongpin proving that all these rumours about thunting are true. So if you're a Chinese businessman what will you do?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2016, 05:17:45 AM »
??

http://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/national/duterte-threatens-to-have-phl-leave-inutile-united-nations/ar-BBvRan2?li=BBr8Mkn&ocid=mailsignout

Well you voted for him, did you get what you wanted ??

BTW little known fact, he is half blind or more in one eye. 

Z

Offline subotai

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2016, 08:30:05 PM »
I wouldn't blame him. The UN is a useless and corrupt organization.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2016, 06:16:34 AM »
I read in the international news , not PH local news, that the new president stated the Abu Sayyaf group is not really terrorists and their kidnapping and murder is justified because they had to to this to draw attention to the bad treatment the Muslims on Mindanao have been receiving from the Philippine government.  I do did not make this up.  He said what they have done is justifiable because they have been maltreated my non-muslims.  You are aware he was for some time when younger, in the NPA and a NPA fighter that was documented to have killed people on Mindanao.  Before it was not permitted for a person to run for and hold a public office, a person who had been a member of a declared terrorist organization let alone to be a murder ( a murder is a person who has killed for no justifiable reason ).  But I guess this time it is OK.  There is always a first I guess.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2016, 06:26:36 AM »
During the evil time of Ferdinand Marcos, there were 3,600 plus or minus documented cases of extrajudicial killings.  That is 3,600 over 1965-1986.  For the current president there has been approximately 2,000 over 3 months and the number is climbing.  Lets see Marcos is 3,600 divided by 240 months and for the current president that is 2,000 divided by 3 months. 

BTW it may or may not be legal to bury the dead body of Ferdinand Marcos in the hero's grave yard but what would be the legal status to bury a wax dummy in the grave yard ????

Offline yamideo

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2016, 05:52:09 AM »
an armed protest in marcos days and a group of zombies, rapist, kidnappers, carnappers and thieves all in drugs in the present day.
statistically if you just seat down and collect payola there will be no arrest or even death. Crossfire victims are common during war.