Author Topic: Who Said What ??  (Read 70647 times)

Offline fom1113

Re: Who Said What ??
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2016, 05:42:40 PM »
I lived and grew up during the marcos era. That time was so peaceful,you can walk everywhere without being harmed by addicts compared to present day situation, bizarre crimes are happening everywhere. Last week a boy was decapitated by a drug overdosed uncle, few days ago a teenage girl was murdered and raped by what else addicts. A young lady nurse was stabbed to death after being raped by a addict that later on surrendered to authorities. The gruesome news few months ago is a grandma about 70 years old was raped and murdered by her apo/grandson. This is now the Philippines where evils are everywhere protected by politicians.

Marcos is a dangerous dictator to criminals and syndicate. A chinese druglord was executed by firing squad during his. But now drug lords are protected inside prison where they put their offices to conduct business drug distributions and put television network inside and even made a pop rock concert outside prison and attended by some politicians. THEY ARE KILLING THE FILIPINO PEOPLE. GOD HAVE MERCY ON US!
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2016, 10:38:20 PM »
I lived in Manila and worked with the Marcos government before , during the coup.  The coup was a business transaction or transaction failure.  The so called peoples revolution or Color Revolution in the streets was a USA engineered project that was conceived in May, 1985.  The so called spontaneous religious uprising in one day that blocked PH troops from traveling the road to take charge of the revolting military, that was directed by then Cardinal Sin ( appropriate name ) who was paid 38 Million USD, in cash, by the Americans out of the Manila Embassy.  Out come the nuns carrying candles.  Check the videos of the street actions on those days.  You will see Ramos with his buddies in the crowd, with big smiles on their faces and Ramos smoking a cigar in celebration.

The NPA in the Philippines was a USG project just as the ISIS is now and the Abu Sayyaf.  Watch how the USG destroys one government after another to install a puppet and plunder the country.

This so called drug problem did not develop in just 3 months.  Where was the Yellow Revolution for the past 6 years ???  For example, in each region there is the PNP command who protects and manages drug trade and that includes inside Davao City.  Low rank PNP officers are ordered to take small amounts of drugs to dirty their blood.  No dirt, you don't keep the job.  By the fact everyone is dirty, no one will rat out, if you rat out, you also test dirty.  This is a very common way of enforcement and control by drug lords.

Drug production, import and usage is still about the same.  We currently are watching and video document it, in front of the NEW PNP commanders.  This is just a reorganization of the trade and a gang warfare take over. 

All news media sources are now owned and controlled, one large public media manipulation of public thought.

I feel safer already watching GMA news, don't you ???

Offline yamideo

« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2016, 10:59:08 PM »
Conspiracy theory... nice one. For one no human being can plan a people power revolution that was never heard of. Indeed only the creator who appoints leaders can have such a plan and according to his will.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2016, 05:50:51 AM »
Conspiracy theory... nice one. For one no human being can plan a people power revolution that was never heard of. Indeed only the creator who appoints leaders can have such a plan and according to his will.

Do you have a DU30 sticker on your tricycle ??

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2016, 05:57:36 AM »
an armed protest in marcos days and a group of zombies, rapist, kidnappers, carnappers and thieves all in drugs in the present day.
statistically if you just seat down and collect payola there will be no arrest or even death. Crossfire victims are common during war.

"" All in drugs in the present day "" ??  That is just another sari sari story conspiracy theory.  I have never seen so much as a single gram of drugs in the PH.  Probably just a bunch of clowns wanting to get revenge for their girlfriends leaving them, no doubt.  Gay guys need excuses.  You have any proof of drugs in the PH, if so share it with us.

Offline yamideo

« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2016, 09:46:07 AM »
hahaha... thats funny.. well those are just imagination likewise.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2016, 06:25:30 AM »
Yea, that is just it.  So the murder count is now over 2,300 in what 3 months.  ALL ARE GUILTY.  Ugh, er, where is the proof ??  Seems proof of guilt is not needed.  Stalin did that because of all the evil Imperialist loyal members of the White Russians and naturally Hitler was being attacked by all of those what evers.

Now for the puzzle of the day.  What is a false flag event.  You can google it.  Like all the little kids that were so called gunned down at the Sandy Hook school shooting.  No photographs of dead students before the killing.  NO mass of funerals for the kids.  No family records.  The list of names kept changing and could not be confirmed.

Well the weird thing of the Davao bombing is, the explosion that is claimed to have killed all these people, did not leave muck of a mark on the ground surface.  The explosion scene is a bunch of plastic chairs.  The chairs did not go flying away very far.  With so much claimed carnage, how come there is no pools of blood from all the dead.  Anyone who has ever dealt with such a kind of explosions knows, there is blood every where because the bodies lie there for a few hours and drain out.  No pools of blood.  Hmmmm.  But it does allow the new president to go to a state of calamity.  Just below martial law.  Kind of like his idol,  former President F. Marcos .  The father of his good buddy Bong .

But this must all be some illusion and a conspiracy theory. 

Offline yamideo

« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2016, 05:46:24 AM »
Well social media bashers really gets paid pretty well. Good Luck!

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2016, 01:46:27 PM »
I did not vote for him, I voted for Binay but election was over and as Pinoy, it is our duty to support our constitution.  Support our elected pres.  After FM there  had been no other president that is so serious in improving the lives of average pinoys.... \m/

BTW Japan and US GIVE us new millitary tools.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2016, 06:34:12 AM »
Some people in the PH are telling me, they no longer see news reports of how DingDong is buddy - buddy with BongBong.  When DingDong said that F. Marcos had been his idol and such, looks like he is taking up where F. Marocs left off.  But the body count ratio is higher.  People said that BongBong would cause trouble and attempt to re-install military law rule.  Well it only took 3 months and now the PH is under a declaration only one step away from military rule.  Speaking of military rule : :

http://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/national/duterte-phl-losing-p20-million-a-day-due-to-pcso-syndicates/ar-BBwe9IR?li=BBr8Mkn&ocid=mailsignout

So in a country of millions of people, he could only find police and military to fill these jobs ? ?   In all the years I worked there before retirement, it was the police and military with guns that demanded bribes and kickbacks.  Since they had lots of guns and muscle, they got the extortion.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2016, 05:15:30 PM »
Yes ago I would have believed you hook line and sinker. But after living in a slum area for 5 yrs and working with a local chief executive for about 2, my eyes were opened to a harsh reality: drug menace is real. Come visit us anytime and you too will see.
My city is one where almost all public officials - from a senator, congressman, mayor and brrgy. many captains are under the influence of a drug lord. PNP reg. directors down to unit commanders as well as judges are receiving monthly pay. Many people including PNP personnel who opposed said drug lord are gunned down in broad daylight. His driver guns down people in traffic altercations. Thankfully that drug lord is now dead. Our estimate is that about 50% residents esp. in slum areas ages15 to 30 years are using drugs one way or another is not far fetched. If Duterte did not win, 10 yrs. from now we will be like Mexico and Columbia where even after hundreds of thousands dead, the govt. is not winning the war. Yes even the US even after legalising marijuana still is not winning the drug war.  Our body count should not have been that high but these people even after several warnings and pleadings will still deny that they sell drugs even if everyone knew it. So they ended up in body bags. I'm beginning to believe that Shabu damages ones mind permanently. these are the ones who beheads their parents and rapes their grandma. Kind of creepy with them around. Believe me the drug problem is very real

Offline yamideo

« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2016, 03:15:57 AM »
I did not vote for DU30 but i agree with what he is doing now. he is for real and truly loves his country. i don't understand why he is being attacked... maybe by drug coddlers or protectors. unlike the US attack on iraq they said they have the evidence but not the facts which they did not find up to now. recently they bomb syria killing more than 80 soldiers of the government and giving opponents the chance to move on an advantage position. well they apologized anyway. sorry for the mistake.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2016, 06:40:44 PM »
Well Yamideo you sound like a certified leftist! Hehe. Just a joke. But yes it doesn't take a lot of imagination to see what's happening around and realise hypocrisies of countries who sound too righteous. It's time we stand for what we think is right and do what's best for our country.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2016, 07:04:27 PM »
As for the military, they are far different from the military of yesteryears. At present we house them in our barangay to assist the PNP and we worked alongside them so I come in contact with them daily and they are very courteous. During the campaign, I also worked with a few high ranking officers from different branches and they too are courteous and humble. As I have said, we felt so secure in our THunting activities since not a single PNP, military or local chief executive asks anything so long as we are responsible in our diggings

Offline fom1113

« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2016, 07:05:24 PM »
" recently they bomb syria killing more than 80 soldiers of the government and giving opponents the chance to move on an advantage position" -from yamideo's comment

This is the case why Putin was irritated. In a yahoo news Putin was asking a question to washington why they gave the syrian rebels a chance to regroup. Two reasons, probably maybe they are behind this unrest or gave them chance to gather in group and killed at ounce.Lol...
 Just my opinion. Peace
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!