Author Topic: Who Said What ??  (Read 70743 times)

Offline Yojuyo

Re: Who Said What ??
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2016, 06:45:45 AM »
So that idiot is 1kkg gold richer atm, very well done operation cancellment to this idiot, why the just suspect he found this gold boullion? maybe they were tge idiots.

Congratulation you hit it again.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2016, 05:26:38 PM »
In a recent conversation with a newly appointed ( post Aquino ) to position Senior Superintendent Colonel in the PNP, he said the previous 30 day test of all men under his command, the test positive rate was over 80%.  That left him with a plus 80% of his command with drugs in their urine test.  Well according to law every one of those must be 1) fired from position 2) banned from having possession of any firearm (( part of the  new firearm laws )) 3) reported as a drug user 4) arrested for the positive test.

Well the problem he said is, if 80% plus of his force is fired and arrested, who would do the arrests and who would jail them ???  So he just leaves them on the job, with approval of those higher up.

So what is the problem with this ???  This is the law.

“Under Executive Order No. 226 dated 17 February 1995, an officer of the Philippine National Police or that of any other law enforcement agency is held accountable for “Neglect of Duty” under the doctrine of “command responsibility” if he has knowledge that a crime or offense shall be committed, is being committed, or has been committed by his subordinates, or by others within his area of responsibility and, despite such knowledge, he did not take preventive or corrective action either before during, or immediately after its commission.”

So the drug users are arresting the drug users and the drug sellers, that is their own suppliers.  And, if the arrestee's try to run or what ever,  the dirty cops can gun them down as now permitted and recommended by DingDong.   Sounds like a good way to kill off anyone who can finger the dirty cops.  But this is all good because DingDong is OUR MAN, YEA !!!  And, the Colonel is correct in violating Executive Order No. 226 dated 17 February 1995  because, well, this is the Philippines.  This week a radio station broadcaster was asked to air this conflict and inform the public.  He said he would not dare discuss this on the air, because Manila would revoke the station's broadcast license.

Some how non Filipinos don't understand this logic, must be because the non's are really stupid .  And, remember Fuuck all those who question the mass killings.  Because, well, killings are good.  Especially if there is no evidence and no explanation for it, and the killers run like chickens.  I bet you could sell hunting trips to foreigners to come over and gun down people for the thrills.  Just call the dead ones drug users.  I bet someone could sell hunting trips to stupid foreigners for like 10,000 usd just to arrange hunting people in Pampanga, then back to Makati for booze and hookers in a rich hotel.  The whole package could sell for like 40,000 usd per person or should I say Vigilante .  Sounds like a good money maker.  Plus a 40,000 peso kick back to the local police to be out of the area an hour before and after the hunting trips ..

Hmmmm - - - - .

Offline Voyager

« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2016, 06:19:57 PM »
Sounds like a real bad joke .. Not even funny.

Offline yamideo

« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2016, 04:42:32 AM »
Hmmmmm... What a beautiful mind.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2016, 04:20:22 AM »
Sounds like a real bad joke .. Not even funny.

I would agree, but, the new president is paying out 15,000 pesos for each kill.  Private money, where does it come from ?  Gee sounds like a free paid vacation.  Just reading the news.

Z

Offline Voyager

« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2016, 07:38:45 PM »
No it's 2 M for a big drug lord. This is to encourage even their bodyguards to turn against them. The money is from the intelligence fund. But surprise! there's still drugs around. The drug lords will risk everything since the price of drugs have doubled. So if you're the president what will you do or what should you do? Well, continue the campaign until sense will come to them and stop.
Next is the campaign against corruption. So if the reader here has a relative engaged in corruption tell him or her to stop or they could be the next example. Until all these will be eradicated, our country cannot move on

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2016, 08:02:32 PM »
No it's 2 M for a big drug lord. This is to encourage even their bodyguards to turn against them. The money is from the intelligence fund. But surprise! there's still drugs around. The drug lords will risk everything since the price of drugs have doubled. So if you're the president what will you do or what should you do? Well, continue the campaign until sense will come to them and stop.
Next is the campaign against corruption. So if the reader here has a relative engaged in corruption tell him or her to stop or they could be the next example. Until all these will be eradicated, our country cannot move on

There is no excuse for the drugs as are happening now.  The problem is the people.  If the people don't desire drugs, there will be no drug dealers.  This is a moral problem.  Very few people get addicted to drugs against their will.  There will always be the medical conditions that can cause people to seek out some relief.  If the problem is personal such as family or social stuff, that is where good support with family friends who are clean and right with the Lord, no need for drugs.  But I can understand how some people who are so down and lonely, needing something in their life, will turn to drugs.  Give them love, support and help.

BUT the a-holes looking for thrills and the a-holes selling craep to people for personal gain.  What they get is their own dumb fault.  No sympathy there.

Corrupt selfish people is the problem.  It is a moral issue of the general population.  During the last election all I heard from the PH people I know was, how much the barangay captain is going to pay them for their vote.  When I asked what issues were important to them, they laughed and said, how much they were getting for their vote.  If they are that much of a Dumb Fuuck, what can you do.  No help for the willful Dumb Fuucks.

Z

Offline Voyager

« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2016, 12:04:29 AM »
You're right Z very very right. But what should the gov't do just abandon them to their fate? That's what the previous admin did, ratianalizing that drug problem is a by product of progress. Giving out money during elections and corrupting all that will accept their money. Result? 3 million plus addicts and a culture of corruption spawning hopelessness among the population. Only problem was these addicts began to do all sort of crimes so they can support their drug habit affecting the rest of the population.  And anybody will do anything for a price. Good for you Z you can always go back to the US but this the only country that we've got, we have nowhere to go.
So the new admin decided this is the only way to start cleaning up this country. Besides these drug lords are guilty. and corrupt people pollutes our society so they must be stopped. Drug proliferation must be stopped so that our young people - 10, 12 yrs old, the ones who don't know what they are doing, will have a chance to become adult and hopefully make the right choice.
So called Christianity was around for almost 500 years here and should have guided our people but we know the result. Well, how could a blind guide another blind? If there was no drug problem, criminality and corruption there will be no Duterte. That's for sure

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2016, 11:47:37 AM »
WOW , sure is a good thing you guys did not vote for BongBong Marcos.  We all know and were saying on the street - - - .  If Marcos gets elected as president ,  he will create some kind of reason to impose Martial Law just like his father did.  DingDong will surely protect us from all those horrible things during the bad old Marcos days.  You know where 1,800 people were killed over 20 year period and where treasure hunters were gunned down in secret.

DingDong will protect us from the evil Americans and all of our relatives that were kidnapped and taken away to America as slaves will be able to escape and come back to the Land of Milk and Honey, the Philippines.  No longer will my sister be forced to work as a nurse in America being a slave in a hospital and sending those Yankee Dollars back to her family.  She can come home and work in a Sari Sari store selling candy corn, cigarettes and corn chips.  Behind a steel wire mesh window all safe and secure, pregnant, no husband to tell her what she must do, watching PH television shows about rich and pregnant beautiful Filipinos from Makati.  OH life is going to get good.

OH DingDong protect us, cancel the OFW programs, keep us all at home.  Don't let us be taken hostage by America.  Better yet, revoke all those dual citizenships, be proud to be Filipino !!!!  Pass a law baring Americans and American money from ever polluting our nation !!  Your are our president, you can do that under emergency orders, please save us.  Make us equal.  Americans can not become Filipino dual citizens so expand it all.  Make it illegal for Filipinos to apply for visas and green cards.  No longer shall we kiss the asss of America seeking naturalization.  Stand up and be Proud and Independent.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/10/04/16/duterte-says-tempted-to-declare-martial-law

I don't hear the roar of the crowds in support ???  I hear the chirp of crickets in the dark.  Lets hear your voices !!!!!  Let's have a public display of burning Green Cards, American dual Passports, Visas and better yet show your strength and start burning those evil Yankee 100 Dollar Bills on the streets in front of cameras.  Bang your pots and pans together, march in the streets and tie ribbons on the trees and store fronts.  DU30 !!!!!!!!!!

We can call the movement      Balik  Pinoy .

Where is our Ultra Nationalist TH44, is he still living in San Diego, California, USA ??   Come join us, it is easy.

Offline yamideo

« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2016, 10:16:51 PM »
your right! i also heard that some countries wants to borrow dingdong after his term to lead them. thanks.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2016, 11:30:18 PM »
your right! i also heard that some countries wants to borrow dingdong after his term to lead them. thanks.

Your countrymen are going to get a very big surprise in about 6 months.  There is a shaking exposure in the development.  All of the DU30 supporters, you guys waiving your fists in the air and insulting Americans, it won't be the Americans doing anything, you will be falling on your own sword.  Who is the total master in control of the nations drug operations , imports and exports, just wait, it is coming out .  After almost 40 years, I now have been subject to a tidal wave of insults and threats by your ultra nationalists.  So be it, we will stay where we are and the 1.6 Million Filipinos in California can go back to their home land.  The 2013 census counted 1.6 Million Filipinos in California.  Please don't insult yourselves any more.  Go home.  Go find a job ( or husband ) in China.

Z

BTW I was once married to a very beautiful Filipino girl, till she was gunned down on the streets of Davao City.  You want to guess who were the killers     ?

Offline yamideo

« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2016, 10:43:40 AM »
i do want to believe you but sorry.. you mean you can see the future.
i heard of mediums and some probably just high.. get some rest.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2016, 12:02:51 PM »
i do want to believe you but sorry.. you mean you can see the future.
i heard of mediums and some probably just high.. get some rest.

Actually according to the Bible ( brought to the PH by evil foreigners ) no man knows the future, though I know some primitive Manobo Tribals who have pretty good predictions.

It's not my idea, just what I have been told by your intelligence agencies about what they have been watching.  Time will tell who is correct.  Six months perhaps.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2016, 06:16:40 PM »

are you saying sir that Filipinos with green card will be uprooted and deported back to the philippines in retaliation for the bellicose statements of the Philippine President?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2016, 03:08:14 AM »

are you saying sir that Filipinos with green card will be uprooted and deported back to the philippines in retaliation for the bellicose statements of the Philippine President?

NO, that was sarcasm.

As the a-hole Filipino nationalists rant how Americans are destroying the Philippines, total shitt for brains people.  Lets consider what has happened.  Correct, the USA should not have attacked Spanish colony of the Philippine islands.  Where would it be now.  It would be another Spain or Portugal .  Or another El Salvador or Guatemala, or what ever.  By now it would be a prefect of Japan and you would be speaking Japanese and singing the Imperial national anthem, such as Manchuria did.  Being Japanese, there would have been no WW2 and the Americans would not have been killed and spent all that money saving the asses of the Japanese Filipinos who would not be called Filipinos.

Lets see, Spain should not have invaded the Philippines bringing the Bible.  You could all be studying your Koran now, since the islamics took over the country over a thousand years ago and the pirates ran out the Japanese 200 years ago.

Lets see, if the muslims had not invaded what back about 650 AD, there would be no Islam in the Philippines, just spirit worshipers.

Lets see, if the Maylays had not invaded the Philippines, the true original inhabitants, the Manobo's would still have their ancestral home lands.  You no doubt you are Maylay, so that makes you the evil invaders.  BTW the true original Manobo's are Negritos, very black and fuzzy hair.

So we should say all you Maylays get out of the Philippines.

So if the rabble street trash want to rant, get all the evil Americans and their culture and influence and money out of the Philippines, it is only right to say, all the same to the Filipinos, get out of America and take your brides back with you.  Your OFW workers, green card holders, children and what not.  America existed quite well before 1898 and can survive quite well when you all go back where you came from in 2016.

Now that no doubt would upset a lot of dual citizens, workers who send money out of America, causing a cash flow exit and what not.  You see, America did quite well before 1898 and can do just as well in 2016.  So for your street rabble, fine with us.

How would you interpret this ??  Look at what the Chinese have done for you.  They own all the business and banking.  You are their laborers.  See what happens when Idiot brings in the Chinese government.  Don't come back crying to us.

BTW I have supported how many babies that are not mine, how many people who were poor, paid for medical bills, food, clothing, cell phones and such - - - -.  What the Fuuck did you people ever do for me ????  What ever treasure that may have been found ( if it was found ) I can honestly say, my benefit was about 10%.   And I get a sheit load of ranting emails and text messages this past two months since this moron of a street thug gets up and makes you all a global embarrassment.  Americans are not afraid of you, they are now laughing at you.  Is that what you wanted ??

God help your country, as you are not able to do it yourselves.

A very pissed off but not surprised  Z .  I will set back and pray for you.

Tonight I had TWO phone calls from the islands, each was a Filipino asking if I could send them some money by Western Union because they had some problem, medical or what not.  I sent them about $300usd total.  Next time I suggest they call assshole in Davao City and ask for some of his money, see how fast they get free support.