Author Topic: X ray satelites?  (Read 4001 times)

Offline Yojuyo

X ray satelites?
« on: July 13, 2016, 10:30:40 AM »
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline ZOBEX

Re: X ray satelites?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 01:14:02 PM »
Would like to know the firm and the abilities for such x-ray scan.

Makes me wonder of the story, my Dad was the South Pacific war, including in the PH.  So was my Uncle, his brother.  When fighting was over, one of the jobs he was instructed to do was destruction of existing Jap and USG equipment and ammo.  Brand new everything, still being delivered to Asia was under contract to be destroyed.  The USG purchase agreements with the MFG's was EVERYTHING was to be destroyed and never returned to USA or transferred to other governments.  So new aircraft, being flown into the PH were destroyed only days after arrival.  Same happened in the other islands.  Bulldozers or even tanks were used to smash over off their landing gear, generally driven over and the on board aviation fuel was set off to burn them down.  If time permitted, dozers gouged out pits and the goods were pushed into pits and set on fire with fresh gasoline.  Guns and ammo were dumped off shore from landing craft.

So I have heard, he claims the aircraft were box crated and the crates were buried deep in the ground, at the airstrip  I personally don't buy that story.   The war is over, the Brits have full control of the area, it is a Brit airstrip and the Brits can not fly out aircraft and if they are still in knock down state, crated, they can't assemble them and fly them out.  AND they are not going to simply destroy then like all other military equipment were.  That story does not sound very plausible.  Not saying it is not true, just not very plausible.

Let us look at this from the outside.  It's in Burma.  The war with the Japs is over, the Japs have surrendered.  It's in Burma.  The Brit military is in control.  It's in Burma.  Hmmmmmm.  Something very valuable to the Brits at the air strip and for some reason they can't or don't want to fly or truck out these items.  It's in Burma.  It is to them very valuable and don't want others to get possession of it.  It's in wood crates and they bury it very deep in the ground, at the airstrip. It's in Burma and the Brits have possession but are fearing to move it out.  Hmmm.  Hey Tony, you still have that picture of the item labeled Burma on it.  ???

Z

Offline Yojuyo

Re: X ray satelites?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 09:19:54 PM »
According to the book, when Hitler begun his move to Europe the Brits and the Dutch move thier gold reserves to thier Asian territory.  Burma is very close to the dutch territory.  And nobody would spend a money and take the risk to dig in Burma gor this old obsolete fighters.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."