Author Topic: Warning for all TH in Philippines  (Read 4976 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Warning for all TH in Philippines
« on: July 23, 2016, 01:03:14 AM »
This is a FYI or a heads up to all you Filipino TH'rs .  The question that has been kicked about, what will happen to the Filipinos who find something in the islands and try to sell it.  Well the new government has foreigners ( working with Certain Filipinos ) who are going about looking for items to purchase and or offering to joint venture with Filipinos in finding items.

THIS IS A SET UP.

The new government is running set ups.  How do I know you ask.  For the few who know me, I / we have operated in the PH going back and into the Marcos days.  I knew F. Marcos and F. Ver personally and worked personally one on one with them.  Needless to say, we have people and sources everywhere.  Before this current government even existed outside of the school room and I can assure you we will be here after the current government has been deposed, replaced or other.

So be careful out there.  As I have said, I am setting back to watch from my home base and let the leg men scout about and what not.

Всегда смотреть и слушать , вы увидите . Мы навсегда , а не как ты .

Vsegda smotret' i slushat' , vy uvidite . My navsegda , a ne kak ty .

Offline AudiR8816

Re: Warning for all TH in Philippines
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 06:49:57 AM »
Thanks for the FYI
"Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
— Mark Twain

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 11:52:46 PM »
Don't expect for things to get any better.  I get emails every day from the PH , people now afraid of the new government.  Since the new president and his son pronounced their conversion to Islam, after the elections, there have been a lot of changes.  To day I rec a call from a Chinese friend of mine from the edge of the so called ARMM.  His family has owned the land for over 100 years, same farming land, rice.  Since the friendly muslim rebels always raid his place and steal everything he has, rice, equipment and such but no protection.  He like others had a few simple guns, .45 and 38 and such, not much use against the MILF with heavy weapons.  Well today he was " raided " because some muslim claimed he had drugs.  Naturally no drugs but the new president is offering a 30,000 bounty paid to anyone who will finger a so called drug possessor.  Well no drugs but he did have just 6 loose rounds of ammo on his land.  NO gun, he got rid of it fearing the new president.  Well the Muslims arrested him and fined him 20,000 peso for each cartridge so that is 20,000 peso times 6  so that is a 120,000 peso fine and also some jail time.  Now naturally the muslims with their m-16's and M-60 belt feed machine guns and grenades, well those have the muslim exemption.  Since he is poor and can not pay 120,000 peso, well guess what, the muslims are taking possession of his land and his wife and kids are kicked off of it.  He goes to jail.  Give it 1-2 years and Mindanao will be an islamic caliphate.

So for all of those who were praising his crime fighting stand before the election, did you get what you wanted ??

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 12:29:07 AM »
 All firearm laws in compliance.  For public safety.

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 01:09:17 AM »
All firearm laws in compliance.  For public safety.

Don't worry Sir.  There are still more Christians than muslim in Mindanao, most are in fully armed but low profile status.. Like my British friend had once told me. They should not try to give us a good reason to kill them all.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline bhuknoy

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 11:13:27 PM »
Sir Zobex. I think that would not happen in all part of Mindanao. Maybe some of the areas in lower part. By the way i have sent you a PM hope you would reply.

thanks
bhuknoy

Offline Voyager

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 08:49:59 PM »
Here in the Visayas, THunting is better than ever since we don't have to worry about greedy politicians and policemen anymore. they are now afraid to meddle with us - afraid of Digong. We just have to be responsible to cover all holes we made

Offline Daniel Agre

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 11:38:35 PM »
Good day brothers! actually we are operating at the present with 3- sites active and 2- awaiting funding for immediate recovery from uncovered caves. Our 3- projects cited earlier started since January 2016 and the latest is March 2016. If we are about to be gypped by those gangster whom just awaiting our recoveries, then who will be our trusted buyer/s? if our hardship is just about to be fooled by those gangster. please give us advice. thanks and God bless us all!

Offline Voyager

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 09:15:25 PM »
Just read all the blogs here and you will encounter so many ideas you won't have to worry selling  your recoveries; only HOW to recover them. As far as I know, only platinum is hard to sell because of so many fakes circulating around.