Author Topic: Are expensive whiskey bottles usually recovered in Japanese treasure sites?  (Read 7119 times)

Offline SleepingBeauty

And what are the usual recovered items near the gold bars?
WYSIWYG

Offline renantiur

the person who can answer that is the one who have recovered a japanese looted treasure.  Only them can answer that.   My question is, has anybody here already recovered an item? it seems to me most of the people who share  here only rely on second hand information. only heard from a reliable source, from a friend who was also being told by somebody they dont know. and yet some of these guys who have received information from they-dont-know-who would attest the information is first hand or genuine or very reliable. and they are willing to stake their life for it just so their tsismis information would be believed by others.

Offline SleepingBeauty

the person who can answer that is the one who have recovered a japanese looted treasure.  Only them can answer that.   My question is, has anybody here already recovered an item? it seems to me most of the people who share  here only rely on second hand information. only heard from a reliable source, from a friend who was also being told by somebody they dont know. and yet some of these guys who have received information from they-dont-know-who would attest the information is first hand or genuine or very reliable. and they are willing to stake their life for it just so their tsismis information would be believed by others.

You're right. For me, I hope to know it first hand when I will visit the place this year. :)
I just wonder if the JIA / Kempetai usually had drinking sprees inside their caves before leaving? Or would they offer these wine-filled bottles on top of those treasures with their guns and swords?......

WYSIWYG

Offline renantiur

if it is based on the book gold warrior, the answer might be in the affirmative. I hope there will be answers from those who have it made, or those who have successfully recovered already.   

Offline SleepingBeauty

I read parts of the book online and yes maybe they did so. Amazingly the book also states somewhere they put their swords on treasure piles/
WYSIWYG

Offline ZOBEX

I read parts of the book online and yes maybe they did so. Amazingly the book also states somewhere they put their swords on treasure piles/

The answers to this is YES and YES.  It depends who and how the goods were stored.  There is three ways you may find liqueur bottles in or at a site.  A death ritual where the mass commit suicide by drinking a toast to the finish of the deposit, the toast is poisoned.  That poisoned toast could be knowingly or unknowingly, depending on who provided the liqueur.  In most all cases this is with Saki and it would be found in small white bottles with a military symbol on them, often blue or red symbol on a simple white Saki bottle.  If there is a bunch of broken or shattered saki bottles, it was the custom to drink the contents and then smash the bottle down at the site of the burial of the treasure.  If the bottles are not broken, either it was not a ceremonial drinking or the people all died before they could smash the bottles.  There is also a third case in which it was a bunch of Japs drinking stolen liqueur.  Such as a lot of wine bottles from the country they are occupying.  Once we found a cave at the side of a river that was full American and European wine bottles, most broken but a few still intact.  Living eyewitnesses said Japs used to go down by the river, eat, drink, sing and go swimming.

Swords can be used both real ones and symbolic ones to include just drawings of ones.  A sword as a marker is a pointer that points in the true and correct direction of the treasure.  Symbolic swords may be made of wood or metal or such.  Authentic swords may also be used as a marker but have been known to be attached to either a boobie trap or a anti-boobie trap device.   A symbolic placement of a sword may be in a tunnel as an important spiritual marker upon treasure.  The owner of the sword is often dead and remains as a guardian spirit.  Some times an officer may leave his personal sword at a site as a statement of his possession of the site for he intends to return for his sword and the treasure.  Remember in the Japanese mind, each sword is the spiritual embodiment of his person and in ancestral blades it represents all of his ancestors that carried the blade.

In big sites some times the gold is piled into a shrine and the sword will be on top of the shrine, possibly with a bottle containing the ashes of the commanding officer in charge of the burial.

Z

Offline SleepingBeauty

Thank you!

According to the townsfolk it was buried at the 'site' by 10 Japanese soldiers before WW2. We are still securing the site sana po by next year. The bones of the soldiers have already been moved to another location piled in 1 pit according to my source.....Location? Well all I can say is it's south of Manila :)

WYSIWYG

Offline ZOBEX

Thank you!

According to the townsfolk it was buried at the 'site' by 10 Japanese soldiers before WW2. We are still securing the site sana po by next year. The bones of the soldiers have already been moved to another location piled in 1 pit according to my source.....Location? Well all I can say is it's south of Manila :)

You said (( buried at the 'site' by 10 Japanese soldiers before WW2 )) and I spot the word BEFORE WW2 .  Well like I said, this treasure deposit project pre-dates WW2 .  With the involvement of many governments including USA .

Be careful of deposits close to Manila or the general Manila Bay area.  Those can be extremely rigged.  Depth charges and torpedo's also poison.  Very UN likely the bones are Japanese .

In one site we DID find dead American soldiers.  Very sad NO one wanted the remains, no government wanted to get involved.  Bunch of aceholes .

Z

Z

Offline SleepingBeauty

Thank you!

You said (( buried at the 'site' by 10 Japanese soldiers before WW2 )) and I spot the word BEFORE WW2 .  Well like I said, this treasure deposit project pre-dates WW2 .  With the involvement of many governments including USA .

Be careful of deposits close to Manila or the general Manila Bay area.  Those can be extremely rigged.  Depth charges and torpedo's also poison.  Very UN likely the bones are Japanese .

In one site we DID find dead American soldiers.  Very sad NO one wanted the remains, no government wanted to get involved.  Bunch of aceholes .

Z

Z

Sir that's according to the stories gathered. The soldiers were merchants at that time before 1941 so which means all along WW2 was pre-planned to cause damages and death while behind it was the massive looting and stealing going around... Does this mean most of the hidden treasures were done before WW2?

On the bones, my source said they are Japanese because of their curved ankle bones different from Pinoy or American bones.

On rigged sites south of Manila, that could be true because there is foul smell at the entrance of the site according to my source...
WYSIWYG

Offline caped

I think zobex is right. They started depositing before ww2 to hide and control the price of gold. WW2 was started so the entire worlds gold could be collected and stored( japanese loots entire asia while nazis loot entire europe) by the lunatics that own the banks. So the style of this rothchild clan is to infiltrate everything. Now they own america and get the usa to do their dirty work. They help set up japans banking system prior to the war expecting all that gold and loot to end up under their control. Same with whatever was in europe. Americans recover but nazi gold but what really happens to it? They are so greedy.

Offline ZOBEX

Caped, I think you and I are on to the real deal.  The whole world has been set up by a bunch of evil satan worshiping crazy's .

Offline caped

Yes zobex but how deep does this rabbit hole go? Aside from controling gold prices and the entire planets currencies, what are they really doing with this gold. In levitation technology they use gold and sapphire to stabilize magnets. How much gold i dont know but im guessing gold would be needed to build spaceships if this were true. Why are these ruling clans so evil and sadistic? Is it something in their DNA? There are rumors that they have been cloning humans and working on synthetics. Who knows anymore.

the only articles i can find about the origins of this ruling clan talks about them being invaders, imposters and infiltrators. When defeated by the russian czar (cant remember the date), this rothchild/bauer/khazarian mafia was forced or encouraged to choose one of the 3 major religions. They chose judaism, infiltrated it. Since they had some sort of power or black magic or maybe just evil talent, they infiltrated royal bloodlines, religions, groups and organizations with good agendas, governments, and created the banking system that runs the world today. They groomed hitler just like they groom their puppets today. They infiltrated the mind of  emperor hirohito by knighting (knights of malta)him to inflate his ego. Now im not sure if all of this is true as this info came from different sources/articles but it makes sense to me for now. Sorry go out of topic. Back to the bottles. Lol

Offline SleepingBeauty

Well back to the bottles :) Thanks for all the information sirs....

WYSIWYG