Author Topic: acacia trees  (Read 19735 times)

Offline fom1113

Re: acacia trees
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2016, 09:58:47 AM »
Maybe the folks forgot the missing tree inbetween the C and E of your label to complete the pentagonal. Probably tamarind, duhat or santol and in some area mango or kamunsil. In rare occasions mulawin tree completes the pentagonal surface signs. The acacia in your point A illustration may represent a starting point to search for the sucker's find nearby.

Goodluck and Godbless...
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Gol D Ryann

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2016, 02:20:23 AM »
Pentagon is a polygon with 5 equal sides,and if we devide 360deg by 5 it is 72deg.so from its center 5 deposits were distributed at 72deg interval with distance from its center to be determined...

Offline fom1113

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2016, 05:10:19 AM »
In some areasbthis pentagonal isnt perfect. The small cache is in between D and E. This photo is an illustration from a book in TH.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2016, 06:03:17 AM »
Correction: Small cache is inbetween C and D. This is confusing because if you are facing the north the small cache is nbetween D and E but if we follow the right direction started by the Japs engineering the small cache is inbetween C and E. Point A is the motherload but point E is the north direction.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2016, 06:33:42 AM »
Sorry i can not do any correction in my typing and i always accidentally clicking the post box.

Small cache is inbetween C and D. This is confusing because if you are facing the north the small cache is nbetween D and E but if we follow the right direction started by the Japs engineering the small cache is inbetween C and D. Point A is the motherload but point E is the north direction.

Assuming point A is the north as in many pentagonal chart circulating in books etc the small cache is between D and E.

Following the right direction the japs has started point E is the north A is at the east therefore small cache is between C and D.

Sorry to those double comments.

Offline Gol D Ryann

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2016, 07:10:38 AM »
Thanks for giving me insights with this complicated japs pattern..i need to study the things you've said..

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 12:05:58 AM »
Hello Gol D Ryann...

Sorry its been a while since i open this account...You have a very good  presentation of your area..So far Form1113
is right...Deposit on a small cache is possible on the Acacia Tree D to Acacia Tree C...
Take the Acacia Tree D..As your Control 1...Use this Bearing 90 degrees. East...15 Meters...
Take the Acacia Tree as your Control 2...Use this bearing 121 degrees..ESE...3.5 meters and 40.5 meters...
I will just reviewed your Post Gol D Ryann...

Thanks..And Happy Hunting...

Offline Gol D Ryann

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2016, 01:59:56 AM »
thank u for d idea , sir what tree for control 2, tnx.

Offline Gol D Ryann

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2016, 05:34:24 AM »
What i mean sir is,i just want to clarify...what acacia tree should i use as control 2?thanks

Offline Gol D Ryann

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2016, 05:46:47 PM »
Thank you so much for giving insights sir,but i will wait for your final assessment on my site...

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2016, 12:41:30 AM »
Your Welcome...

The Control 2..Is the Acacia Tree A...

Happy Hunting... ;)

Offline Gol D Ryann

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2016, 01:30:46 AM »
Thank you so much sir Northstar..how deep is this cache? And what things can i find on the digsife before i will find the items?

Offline renantiur

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2016, 03:08:02 AM »

my friend northstar, if you are teaching people here where to dig, have you recovered gold already? you must be belieavable if you have it already, but if you have not, maybe we should take pity for those people who may follow your unproven advice.

Offline Gol D Ryann

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2016, 03:58:46 AM »
Sir Northstar,can i ask a little favor? If you have time,can you please plot the position of the acacia trees on your isometric pattern? I hope you will grant my request...thank you so much....

Offline boboi

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2017, 01:14:17 AM »
This is my first logged in since 5 years ago. I just  wanted to say hi to my friend Northstar...Hope you'd already got a share of fortune..