Author Topic: Fake sumatra gold  (Read 8904 times)

Offline maymay123

Fake sumatra gold
« on: September 22, 2016, 04:12:20 AM »
Just few days, i was a victim of this fake sumatra gold bar, it cost me so much.  I bought it from bicol believing that it is genuine.

See my stupidity thing.  Beware people

Offline fom1113

Re: Fake sumatra gold
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 06:31:39 AM »
The group is roaming around Camarines Sur. One of my fellow th group member was a victim in Pasacao Camarines Sur. Beware.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 06:56:28 AM »
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about that. To avoid people getting cheated by fake gold buying scams was one of the main reasons why I started TSEATC in the first place. I really hate those cheaters and robbers and hope they all rot in hell! >:(

Anyway, thank you for posting this. Please post ALL the details about those cheaters like; Names, location, method, photos (of those people if you have any), etc. so other's will know WHO the hell they are!! Thank you.
TW

Offline maymay123

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 08:01:51 AM »
Hi TW,

I made to contact this swindler guy named Jake Delacruz Santos as an electrician in San Jose Builder in makati. He is deemed from  Libmanan, Bicol. We start the background checking of this guy. Ill give u feedback then.

Please help me if u know this guy.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 06:33:30 PM »
Compute for the volume then multiply with gold's specific gravity so can get the right weight. It's way simpler than spending much of your hard earned money. Just an idea

Offline maymay123

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 07:03:39 PM »
We done the checking in pawnshop, and its really fake. Its just what we call BRASS..

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 06:55:45 AM »
Fantastic. That's very good photos and info on this cheater for everyone to see and take note! Thank you!
TW

Hi TW,

I made to contact this swindler guy named Jake Delacruz Santos as an electrician in San Jose Builder in makati. He is deemed from  Libmanan, Bicol. We start the background checking of this guy. Ill give u feedback then.

Please help me if u know this guy.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 06:57:17 AM »
Yes. Brass is usually the cheap and preferred material of the fake gold bar selling cheaters and robbers.
TW

We done the checking in pawnshop, and its really fake. Its just what we call BRASS..

Offline maymay123

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 09:44:17 AM »
Hi all, i really cant get over about this fake gold, and i learned that someone again was victimized after me.

Its started in this story: one old man (name Rudolfo Espinilia married to Marites Dapadap Espinilia) saw gold bars after digging under the balete tree. The old man got sick and die.
So they have to sell this "bars" asap. The one who will find a buyer is named as Jake dela Cruz as the person appears above. And the cousin who is from bicol is Named Jay R Santiago has contact of the son in law of this old man. The son on law is named as Enrico Roy Buena who has brother in law in the custody of a supposed gold bars.

They usually set the meet up in shell MILAOR (near NAGA CITY) cam sur branch.
And their favorite spot is in near Balagbag-a brgy near milaor its near in beach. (when from naga take left before Palawan Express after shell station)
These swindler will never stop until they will go to jail.

Please help me. If anyone of you has a suspect or familiar on the picture below,

Please contact This number  09957120940.  Next week ill be going to Naga to get assistance with police and NBI too.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 04:42:14 PM »
Thank you, MayMay, for letting us all know about these CHEATERS and LIARS. I really HOPE they will be caught and have to go to JAIL for a long long time!!
TW