Author Topic: Are these effects of IJA Chemicals???  (Read 3911 times)

Offline Panner

• As Above, So Below
Are these effects of IJA Chemicals???
« on: September 26, 2016, 03:57:54 AM »
So we've been operating in a cave, which was previously backfilled and has now been opened. One particular area of the cave, on one specific rock, the diggers started to get this reaction when using the jackhammer. This also includes swelling of the face, and it's causing open soars on the arms, and it's very itchy. Given the nature and history of this site, this could well be a deterrent left behind.

Some other signs found include this 100+ y/o british plate. and human remains which were reburied. but we only found what looked like a collar bone and wrist or ankle bone.

Looking forward to any ideas.
PERDURABO

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Are these effects of IJA Chemicals???
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 04:17:45 AM »
Yup, itchy skin, it's a blister agent the IJA used.  3 weeks ago a National Museum front team was digging under the alter of a church in Cebu, found a ceremonial burial of an IJA with his rifle, 3 meters down.   Under that was contaminated itchy wet soil.  The diggers could not handle it.  Same stuff.  So why is the National Museum covertly digging under the alter, inside the church in Cebu ???  They called me asking for advise, these guys are supposed to be the best at this sneaking around stuff.  Told them I am retired, not interested.  Not in the PH anyway.

Z

Offline renantiur

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 06:36:27 AM »

with the present technology, how can th hunters be able to counter that chemicals that causes itchiness at blisters?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 10:31:53 AM »

with the present technology, how can th hunters be able to counter that chemicals that causes itchiness at blisters?

The old expression  " The Solution to Pollution is Dilution " .

When I had to get rid of it, we simply pumped a lot of water in, mixed to dilution, then pumped the water out.  A few days and a lot of water.  That is what I told the guys in Cebu 3 weeks ago when they were digging under the church alter.  And those guys were contracted by the National Museum in a joint venture with the church.  Bunch of hypocrites.  Last I heard there were a lot priests in that diocese fighting over their " shares ".  A bunch of pedofiles fighting over a few gold bars.   All so very sad.  I know a couple of good priests but unfortunately more bad ones than good.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 07:25:38 PM »
Wash blisters with soap and running water, and treat wound with oxytetracycline cream 2x a day. Also use virgin coconut oil on the wound and in areas with itchiness and redness. Before you dig spread virgin coconut oil on the skin and avoid touching the signs, soil and water with bare hands. In the evening take a bath right after digging and again use virgin coconut oil all over your skin. From time to time, give coconut meat to your men to eat or let them drink fresh coconut milk or gata. And yes, use Zobex dilution and flushing technique.
We have 3 tunnels pending investigation - 2 closed and 1 open but with railroad tracks inside (former manganese mine operated since  early 1900s and stopped after WW2) but would rather dig than explore due to its dangers. Last week our digger called to report that about a km. away from one of the tunnels a bar down occurred. The shape of the hole  is a perfect triangle with one side about 5 meters long. It could be a bunker judging from its size. The area is a place where a battalion of IJA soldiers stayed for more than a year but were later sent to Leyte and massacred. But since we don't have someone experienced in tunnel exploration, I'm not that  eager to go ahead.
So someday if we find the courage to explore, I will be asking tips from you. Be safe.