Author Topic: Gossip...i guess....?  (Read 963 times)

Offline yamideo

Re: Gossip...i guess....?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2017, 01:32:21 PM »
this clearly shows how people with the habit of bribing lives, just as his ancestors did everywhere they go.. they originally deal money with the spanish to leave the philippines. then they bribed the General to kill his comrades who do not agree with them.. they went to vietnam doing the same bribery thing.. to the middle east and left them in fighting each other.. everywhere they go they leave them with burden. they stop colonizing countries but shifted to trade embargo and other economic sanction. now this is what you call a great thing to be proud of.

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 08:47:31 PM »

A UHMM, What I got in here again? I am just waiting for time to heal my burns on my leg and I thought my long absence rested me about these types of dicussions, am I bound to this again?, oh not now, not for now for I'm spending  (extending my break after the holidays) my forced stay with my lovely wife here and i wont spoil our time proving and rebutting. Not like before when I did have that grand luxury of time expressing my  thoughts..Oh dear Zobex we can always say, write things here and be very good at it with the knowledge coupled with great writing skills and the perssuasion making our ideas to cut across from among others BUT that doesnt mean that what you all wrote were  always TRUE some kept silent but that doesnt mean all your ideas were ACCEPTED.
But anyways, with due respect, and to your credit, you really have your big contributions to Admin TW's site BUT the least perhaps that you can do when mentioning the word PHILIPPINES and the FILIPINOS is please don't GENERALIZE.
Conversely, if I were to be ask to say or write something about AMERICA and the AMERICANS, I would always bear in mind the good standards and ethics in writing. If i have to say something of the countless ills of AMERICA, its government, politics,policies and the WORLD'S UPROAR that resulted with those self-centered policies, my writing would be very precise indeed leaving any AMERICAN's feelings respected and dignity intact....Can you? and would you do that please Dear old Zobex please?
Please a little respect, majority of Filipinos are respectable and full of dignity and you do not have the right to rob that from us....
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2017, 01:06:17 AM »
Zobex.. Yes, we know there's corruption throughout the Philippines (as well as many other countries) but Ben has a good point.. Generalizing is never a good thing.

Have a good one, gentlemen.
TW