Author Topic: Gossip...i guess....?  (Read 8724 times)

Offline Ruby

Gossip...i guess....?
« on: January 05, 2017, 11:06:24 PM »
From Philstar...

''MANILA, Philippines — Graft and plunder complaints have been filed against former President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III and six other officials during his administration for the alleged shipment of $141 billion in gold to Thailand.

Also facing the charges are former Justice Secretary Leila de Lima, former Interior Secretary Manuel "Mar" Roxas II, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Governor Amando Tetangco Jr., former Finance Secretary Cesar Purisima, Treasury Department chief dealer Lorelei Fernandez and Sen. Franklin Drilon.

The complaint was filed based on a purported BSP circular that was first seen on social media.''

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2017/01/06/1660189/aquino-6-others-face-complaints-over-supposed-gold-shipment

Offline Ruby

Re: Gossip...i guess....?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 12:48:41 AM »
follow up...

Former President Benigno Aquino III is the latest victim of a corruption complaint based on a viral fake news story.

A plunder complaint was filed against Aquino over alleged illegal shipment of 3,500 metric tons of gold based on a spurious bank circular that went viral on social media.

Two lawyers Fernando Perito and Rogelio Cantoria filed the plunder complaint before the Ombudsman against Aquino, his former Interior Secretary Manuel “Mar” Roxas II, former Justice Secretary and now Senator Leila De Lima, former Finance Secretary Cesar Purisima, former Senate President Franklin Drilon and Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Governor Amando Tetangco Jr.
ADVERTISEMENT

The complaint had differing figures—$141.3 million dollars or $143 million value of gold shipment—and named De Lima as a “Finance Secretary” and Roxas as the “Secretary of the Department of Nutrition and Local Government.”

The plunder complaint cited an alleged BSP circular no. 49 series of 2014 approved on Dec. 22, 2014 about the transfer of 3,500 metric tons of 99.999 purity gold 12.5 kilograms bar which were shipped from the Union Bank of Switzerland account under the name of the former dictator Ferdinand Marcos.

The alleged circular was signed by De Lima, Roxas, Drilon, Purisima and Tetangco.

“The above gold billions were transferred unlawfully by the respondents from the Union Bank of Switzerland last December 2014 to the Bank of Thailand using Centennial Energy (Thailand) Compaby Limited as the connecting and receiving link without the approval, knowledge or acquiescence of the Filipino people as the registered owner and of the Philippine government through a congressional imprimatur,” the complaint alleged.

The alleged BSP circular cited an alleged law or Republic Act 7655 which states that the “Centennial Energy (Thailand) Company Limited has given the authority to produce and issue the United States Dollars currency..”

The cited law is actually an “Act Increasing the minimum wage of househelpers,” according to the website of the Philippine Commission on Women.

The spurious circular also cited Republic Act 7735 which allegedly states that the funds from the US currency would be used “for humanitarian projects and for ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) countries.”

The cited law stated is actually an “Act establishing a national highschool in Barangay Poblacion in the municipality of Mawab, province of Davao to be known as the Lorenzo S. Sarmiento Sr. National High School,” according to the website of the Official Gazette.

This circular was published on fake news sites Definitely Filipino and Trending News PH File, which contained stories linking the alleged gold shipment to the existence of Marcos’ Yamashita treasure.

In an interview with reporters, Perido claimed he obtained the spurious circular from government through the freedom of information (FOI) policy.

“We were able to get all of these and then we followed it up. We believed in the FOI and we’re able to get that, and eventually, this group of lawyers asked us to file this case, and we would think this case would be pursued until the end,” Perido said.

In their complaint, they alleged that the shipment of the gold and printing of US dollars violated existing banking laws, and that the 3,500 metric tons of gold billions were “robbed from our own Central Bank.”

The complaint alleged that a certain Patrick Lam, an alleged ill gotten assets chief recovery officer, confiscated in December 2014 the 3,500 metric tons of gold valued at $141.3 million dollars or P6.8 trillion allegedly shipped to the Bank of Thailand using the Centennial Energy Thailand Limited.

The complaint went on to say that the gold was obtained by Marcos from World War II.

The complaint even called the alleged shipment of gold the “grandmother of all plunders” to finance Roxas and De Lima’s “political campaigns.”

“The Honorable Ombudsman must not delay the investigation of this case, it being of national interest and for economic survival of the country,” the complaint read. RAM

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/859967/viral-story-gives-aquino-his-first-spurious-plunder-rap

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 05:04:46 PM »
Thanks, Ruby!
TW

Offline Ruby

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 06:49:37 AM »
one thing is clear, that the complaint/charge was due to the newly approved FOI bill (Freedom Of Information), that somehow it was disclosed. One big reason that the bill was not acted upon by Pnoy Abnoy, his tongressmen and senatongs. Now this the beginning of the cleansing. I want to be clear here, I am in the way of our greatest president ever, Pres. Rodrigo Roa Duterte.
But i believe this is a treasure hunting forum, if ever I have time to post in here from time to time, it will be for treasure hunting only and I'll decline challenges of a political nature. Thanks and let's just hunt....  8) 8) 8)
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 07:25:40 AM »
Bravo, Ben. Well, if you're for Duterte you must be from Mindanao, right? I agree... Let's keep the politics to a minimum and the treasure hunting to the maximum.
TW

one thing is clear, that the complaint/charge was due to the newly approved FOI bill (Freedom Of Information), that somehow it was disclosed. One big reason that the bill was not acted upon by Pnoy Abnoy, his tongressmen and senatongs. Now this the beginning of the cleansing. I want to be clear here, I am in the way of our greatest president ever, Pres. Rodrigo Roa Duterte.
But i believe this is a treasure hunting forum, if ever I have time to post in here from time to time, it will be for treasure hunting only and I'll decline challenges of a political nature. Thanks and let's just hunt....  8) 8) 8)

Offline Ruby

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 06:29:40 AM »
5 reasons the gold shipment complaint vs Aquino is a joke

Wrong documents, wrong dates, wrong government posts are cited

http://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/inside-track/157567-reasons-gold-shipment-complaint-against-aquino-joke

Offline Voyager

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 07:13:51 PM »
Absolutely right Sir Ben. I too am for Tay Digong. Not because he is perfect but because he does what needs to be done; things that were simply disregarded by previous admin as unimportant but later became a menace to our society. But yes this is a TH site so let's help each other in this endeavour!

V

Offline fom1113

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 09:25:35 PM »
If this news is a joke well the treasure hunting activities done by his late morher Corazon Aquino was'nt a joke. It was a covert operation together with a comissioned american contractor and the operation, guess where? Inside the heritage Fort Santiago but because of a digging accident resulting to the death of their 2 diggers media able to breach the silence and the news broke in every network all over the Philippinres. Then where was the gold, the fruit of their success? Just asking....
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Ruby

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 10:23:15 PM »
I did only copy/ paste the headline from the news paper Sir.

it said ''5 reasons the gold shipment complaint vs Aquino is a joke''

''Wrong documents, wrong dates, wrong government posts are cited''

Offline fom1113

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 11:19:57 PM »
No problem miss Ruby. My previous comment was addressed to everyone, for us to be aware that some news are intentionaly written to give wrong information to readers, unaware readers.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2017, 01:39:17 AM »
Hi Ruby,
Tough conditions, needs tough solutions and actions, high time now to have better understanding of the real issues that besets our country and let us be all open minded that the mainstream media gather news and events for financial gains and are the master of TWEAKS and TWISTS especially if the sponsors and the fee are humongously BIGTIME there efforts are for sale,concern for the poor are just for show. Media and the PRESSTITUTES can make ACCIDENTAL HEROEs out of anybody who can pay and conversely, can turn a real hero into a villain..That's why many pepople now are awake and they turned themselves as the true mediamen via the social media in defense of truth fairness and equalilty and in defense of our President for a better Philippines.
You can take lesson about what mainstream media is doing by looking at this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAUtqTouavo
ACTOR / ACTRESS REPORTERS OF MAINSTREAM MEDIA...
THIS IS FROM CNN, WHAT ABOUT FROM ABIASED-CBN N GMA???--UNCARING, CALLOUSED, MORONIC AND IDIOTIC MEDIA..
“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2017, 01:46:15 AM »
Don't believe in everything you see and hear on the media but do your own research. The truth is out there, so search it again, that is why we have to (re) search ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2017, 11:55:02 AM »

BREAKING: TAOC-IG iginiit na hindi peke ang mga dokumento sa gold shipment ng Aquino Admin
by Newsinfo Learn January 11, 2017

http://www.newsinfolearn.com/2017/01/breaking-taoc-ig-iginiit-na-hindi-peke.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=d--SJbARAng

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2017, 01:46:48 PM »
No problem miss Ruby. My previous comment was addressed to everyone, for us to be aware that some news are intentionaly written to give wrong information to readers, unaware readers.

The general public is easily sent in the wrong direction, but that is the intent.  To make confusion and disbelief.  The truth is then muddied up with dis-information.  The Philippine news media, radio, television, newspaper and internet were all critical of the systemic mass murder ( at no time has any physical proof of guilt let alone a judicial address ) for claimed crimes.  OH THEY ARE DRUG DEALERS !!  Oh, where is the proof.  Why is it only Malaysian drug dealers and users are dead.  So where do the chemicals come from to make it, where are the manufacturing facilities, who is handling the millions of dollars ( 45 x for pesos ) of money going to ( out of the country ) ?  Let's see, Chinese is the key word.  BUT wait !!  I don't see Chinese being gunned down or tossed in to a dirty jail.  Chinese are the buddies now.

The problem with the Philippines is the Filipinos.  The moral culture is collapsing.  Not even the lowest level of government is operated with out bribes.  A driver's license requires a bribe.  Electrical hookup to a building requires a bribe.  Land line phone connection.   Go pay PLD supervisor or dispatcher a couple of thousand peso's.  Shake down and bribe is a backbone of PH culture.  Go to the airport, luggage is a little over the maximum limit, pay the girl at the ticket counter to lift up and pull up on the handle while she weighs the luggage and fakes the log in receipt.  Park in the Taxi loading area, give 1,000 peso to the police and he stands there and watches your car for you, in the Taxi area.  Give the barnangay captain 2,000 peso and he won't report your illegal hookup to the national power grid as the lines go through your rice farm.  Smoke test for your vehicle license renewal, pay a fixer at the LTO, he will pull the license plates from your vehicle and attach them on the back of a similar vehicle and test it.  Then bring back your plates and new paperwork.  Why is it an entire nation can not find enough plastic cards to print drivers licenses for the people.  OR why is it they Philippines can not even stamp their own license plates.  Remember the black and white license plate fraud.  No more plates available or ever again.  You get a piece of paper and go to a mall and pay some vendor to make fake plastic ones to put on your new 1.5 Million peso SUV. 

BTW this 3,500 tons of gold DOES exist and DID exist and WAS shipped out.  The gold sourced from a tunnel bunker on the Sarangani Bay area.  That is why the current president is having a lot of goons out looking for and asking about more bunkers in the Sarangani area.  All big bunkers are known and cataloged.  The gold does not belong to the Filipinos.  It is stolen property of other nations.  If you want to keep the big bunkers, you are a thief.  That goes back to the thief mentality of the Filipinos.  There was a huge convention and treaty signed between the nations that were looted globally etc. etc.  ( very complicated ) concerning the large bunkers.  The many affected nations involved in this signed off on the treaty.  At such time they decide and it is agreed, a bunker is opened and the contents are divided up upon this long time existing treaty.  The use for it is also specified in the treaty.  For peaceful uses only such as humanitarian applications.  By the terms of the long time treaty, the gold is converted into USD and then distributed.  When ever someone tries to liquidate a large quantity of gold in violation of this treaty, there is a strong chance of them being removed from earth.  With out a doubt, if the current president has the fantasy in his head that he is going to grab a large bunker, sell to China or Russia ( who by the way are both on the treaty distribution list ) he will no doubt re removed by what ever means, by one or more members on that treaty list.

Yes the documents that were purposefully leaked, those are disinformation to cause doubt and confusion.  Yes the deal did go down, no it was not originated by the the homo Aquino or Roxas or DeLima.  The recipients decided they wanted their assets back at a specific time and the bunker, which has long been known, was opened up.  Before I retired and left the PH for good, we were to the bunker site in 2012.  Nothing to see, just a lot of dirt and plants. 

This forum is free, believe what you want to believe, it only will affect you, not me or the guy behind the tree.

One thing about DeLima, she was going after the homo's in the Catholic Church.  Had quietly removed one child molesting Bishop and was working on removing another.  That I know as I was there and discussed this with the CBC internal investigator.  The CBC had high regard for her, stating that she could not be bought off and if there was a crime brought to her attention, she would go after it.  THE CBC does not want to be the one to police their own nefarious church members and wants to use outside sources to do the finger pointing, which I thought was rather chickenshitt of them.