Author Topic: Are there any Official Assayer/Processors in the Philippines?  (Read 261 times)

Offline SleepingBeauty

Thanks po in advance for any information....
WYSIWYG

Offline renantiur

Re: Are there any Official Assayer/Processors in the Philippines?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 09:43:12 PM »

what do u mean by official? 

all mineral laboratories must be accredited by BSP and other govt agencies - that makes them sanctioned by the government to operate, in the same manner like pawnshops are licensed to accept jewelries and loan money to those who pawn or chatter their valued personal belongings.

however, buyers are also choosers. so even if the mineral laboratories or assayers are accredited with BSP, they have their own preference, and they usually choose those they have already dealt with in the past.

why do u need an official assayer?

Offline SleepingBeauty

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 02:35:30 AM »
Thank you po for the information....

Regarding your question, it's because my friend who intends to buy, says the other party wants it in an accredited or legally-licensed processing and assaying company....
WYSIWYG

Offline coolfun125

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 09:10:17 AM »
Golden Dreams PMR in Paranaque  is CB accredited, ISO Certified and has connections Globally. It is owned and managed by a Swiss. You can get their numbers online.  Pretenders beware though as the boss is a no-nonsense guy and will have you jailed immediately if you present a fake bar.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 09:48:48 AM »

sir coolfun, i think i dont get what you have just said. why will the owner of the laboratory jail you for having your items assayed? the reason why you want an item assayed is you want to know 100% if the item presented to you by somebody else is fake or not? and you get jailed for paying the laboratory to have that item assayed? i dont get it.