Author Topic: Buying-Selling Dilemna of Gold Transaction  (Read 5154 times)

Offline SleepingBeauty

Buying-Selling Dilemna of Gold Transaction
« on: March 13, 2017, 11:46:25 AM »
Hi people,I would like to ask for advice...

My friend has a problem...She wants to buy about 20-30 bars of gold from a seller who said his group is in Manila... My friend, who is out of the country now working, wants to buy. Her representatives to buy include myself and my aunt....

But the seller wants the deal in Manila, incl. the processing and assaying.... My aunt says no, the deal must be in Cabanatuan...where the items will be assayed and if found ok, then sale will commence...

But the people in Manila don't want...

Isn't it more dangerous for the buyer if it's in Manila considering the risk of transporting the items out of Manila?...

The seller in Manila demands the assaying, sale and transaction should be in Manila...

How do you solve this problem?
WYSIWYG

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Buying-Selling Dilemna of Gold Transaction
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:05:43 PM »
Absolutely no gold bar should be paid a single cent on until AFTER FULLY SMELTED DOWN and proven to be 100% gold. Any buyer who doesn't follow this basic procedure is a complete FOOL!
TW

Hi people,I would like to ask for advice...

My friend has a problem...She wants to buy about 20-30 bars of gold from a seller who said his group is in Manila... My friend, who is out of the country now working, wants to buy. Her representatives to buy include myself and my aunt....

But the seller wants the deal in Manila, incl. the processing and assaying.... My aunt says no, the deal must be in Cabanatuan...where the items will be assayed and if found ok, then sale will commence...

But the people in Manila don't want...

Isn't it more dangerous for the buyer if it's in Manila considering the risk of transporting the items out of Manila?...

The seller in Manila demands the assaying, sale and transaction should be in Manila...

How do you solve this problem?

Offline SleepingBeauty

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 05:24:05 AM »
That's correct sir but what is the best place to deal, in the seller's or buyer's place?
WYSIWYG

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 06:41:35 AM »
I already explained about this in my other email. If BUYER is not comfortable then he should not transact. It's the Buyer's Money. He Decides. Or,, NO DEAL.
TW

That's correct sir but what is the best place to deal, in the seller's or buyer's place?

Offline SleepingBeauty

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 05:34:32 PM »
Thank you sir noted!

I already explained about this in my other email. If BUYER is not comfortable then he should not transact. It's the Buyer's Money. He Decides. Or,, NO DEAL.
TW

WYSIWYG