Author Topic: GOLD BARS ????  (Read 5034 times)

Offline Praetorian

GOLD BARS ????
« on: March 13, 2017, 11:06:39 PM »
GOOD DAY SIR/MADAM

I am posting this pictures which was sent to me to ask the authenticity of these bars. Is this one a real gold bar or a fake one. kindly give me some insights if is till have to go with the deal since we will be selling this bars.

Offline Praetorian

Re: GOLD BARS ????
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 11:09:31 PM »
additional pictures.

Offline SleepingBeauty

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 02:25:32 AM »
Are they covered in tar?
WYSIWYG

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 06:35:11 AM »
FAKE BRASS BARS covered in Black Paint!!
TW

GOOD DAY SIR/MADAM

I am posting this pictures which was sent to me to ask the authenticity of these bars. Is this one a real gold bar or a fake one. kindly give me some insights if is till have to go with the deal since we will be selling this bars.

Offline Praetorian

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 09:52:12 PM »
ouch is this really a fake bar. i was really thinking of this as a brass bar covered in paint coz the picture somehow relates it. i was talking to the owners for almost a year now and up to this time i am having second thought of getting it even without them asking any money from me at this point in time. all the terms including the place where will i be getting it and the process on how to handle it was all attach to my plan. there will be no downpayment and a matchbox size sample will be given without any money at stake. all the term are very good to me but still i am having second thought of doing this.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 06:18:09 AM »
YES! 100% you can even tell by the photos that those bars are completely FAKE!
TW

ouch is this really a fake bar. i was really thinking of this as a brass bar covered in paint coz the picture somehow relates it. i was talking to the owners for almost a year now and up to this time i am having second thought of getting it even without them asking any money from me at this point in time. all the terms including the place where will i be getting it and the process on how to handle it was all attach to my plan. there will be no downpayment and a matchbox size sample will be given without any money at stake. all the term are very good to me but still i am having second thought of doing this.