Author Topic: 100% Confirmed, Bigger Than Anticipated  (Read 423 times)

Offline Pdynasty7

100% Confirmed, Bigger Than Anticipated
« on: March 27, 2017, 09:20:36 AM »
I need to speak to a fellow American with abundant resources, experience and the capability to enter this operation as my partner immediately for 50% of my share.

I'm in Mindanao.

Site 1:
https://youtu.be/zE5_ditbtPs

Site 2:
https://youtu.be/-PBdZi9vDkk
https://youtu.be/oxHiCL7IFK8

Offline Yojuyo

Re: 100% Confirmed, Bigger Than Anticipated
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 07:54:18 PM »
Locator? No boredrilling?  Scanning?

Well so much water on the area to rely the digging on locator alone.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline Pdynasty7

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 08:45:43 PM »
Site 1 was scanned only using the locator, but this locator is a truly impressive piece of technology and can be trusted. I know of several others who have made recoveries using only that one device.

Site 2 was scanned with the same locator. The locator found two signals actually. But when I brought a different device which is deep ground penetrating pulse induction, it only located one item and only with a very large 80x100cm coil. It was a very strong signal and went on for several feet. That detection was made at the bottom of the hole you see my workers digging in the video.

I'll attach what those signs on the rock mean. Keep in mind that the circle with the dot in the center is positioned on the pointy end of the rock. The rock was found at a depth of three feet with the pointy end facing directly down.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 10:37:42 AM »

what till you dig that area where you said there is a 100% confirmation before you tell the whole world that your site is real and that there is an item down there and you are 1000% sure of that.

before you tell us your locator can find a japanese treasure loot, you dig first yourself.

dont believe the stories of others whom you have not seen or touch and have their find tested in a mineral laboratory.   as you know, filipinos like to hear stories heard from others , even the hearsay ones, and adapt it as gospel truth. i swear i swear the story of my friend who heard it from his friend and that friend of my friend heard it from a relative is true.

but my question is have you personally verified it? have you touched, seen and have the bars examined in a laboratory? if not, dont tell us that your story is true , and your locator the equipment that can find the treasure loot .

i have tried many locators and scanners , and the owners of the said equipment all said they can find the item, and they want to be paid at a measly amount of 20,000 to 120,000 per scanning or locating. but if the said locator and scanner can really find an item, why have not i found an item after many years of drilling, despite following their advice and dug on their pointed location?   and why did the owners want to be paid for that small amount and why not dig it themselves if they are sure about it?

i have a friend with an okm exp 5000. first he wanted a rental of almost a 100,000 per scan plus a share, hotel and accomodation. then there were many who paid, and dug. spent few millions, and found nothing. the owner of the okm exp 5000 had so many excuses why it was not found.   then after being castigated by owners of their failed diggings, he lowered his rental fee to 50,000 plus a share of the find, hotel and accomodation, and lowered it further to 25000 plus a share and hotel and accomodation. after several failed diggings again and few hotheads from owners of site who went bankrupt, he now wants a no rental fee but only wants a share , hotel and accomodation. no rental fees anymore.   with his changed behavior, what does it tell us now?

Offline caped

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 01:11:40 PM »
I would like to add a similar experience but with the okm rover uc. So we were in this site with so many good signs. Very positive if you based it on signs and history. So we get very excited to use this machine. Now using the 3d ground scan mode, we produce a few very good scans. We followed all proper procedures. Real objects dont move according to the manual.

So target 1 says 6m. We start and just a few inches theres this big boulder. Turns out the boulder was giving the signal. As we broke the boulder into smaller pcs the signal in discrimination mode got weaker and eventually disappeared. No there was nothing in the rock. After rescanning the spot there was nothing so we think it was the rock giving the signal.

Target 2. Same thing. Opject didnt move but now target is 1.2m deep. Just a few inches down another boulder but a lot smaller. Super strong signal on discrimination mode. By moving it we confirmed that it was the rock giving the signal.

So if these are hot rocks and can come out as a positive sign or object while scanning, then you can really only confirm by drilling and testing samples. But you can imagine how frustraiting these machines could be. Anyway just others should know that expensive equipment doesnt equal success.

But it will help in locating voids and metals for sure.

Btw air testing on non ferrous doesnt work. Has to be burried while ferrous can be detected above ground.

Offline Pdynasty7

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 02:00:16 PM »
"So I say to you: Keep asking, and it will be given you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened for you, because everyone who keeps asking will receive, and the person who keeps searching will find, and the person who keeps knocking will have the door opened." -Luke 11:9-10

Offline SleepingBeauty

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 05:36:54 PM »
Your video was removed?

I need to speak to a fellow American with abundant resources, experience and the capability to enter this operation as my partner immediately for 50% of my share.

I'm in Mindanao.

Site 1:
https://youtu.be/zE5_ditbtPs

Site 2:
https://youtu.be/-PBdZi9vDkk
https://youtu.be/oxHiCL7IFK8
WYSIWYG

Offline renantiur

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2017, 11:06:07 PM »
sir dynasty,

i totally agree with u. if you keep on finding, and you have lots of money or you can find a partner who have lots of money, it does not hurt if both of you will try and persist on finding it. if you do nothing , you will never find anything.

hard work and persistence may pay off in the future.

the bible verse is enlightening. you might be lucky. i guess i was not as lucky. but you may get lucky with God's blessings and persistence.