Author Topic: True Gold Bars?  (Read 3258 times)

Offline SleepingBeauty

True Gold Bars?
« on: March 28, 2017, 06:02:52 PM »
I was sent these photos from a seller somewhere in Luzon. My contact who is good in checking went to see and the items where soft gold, covered in dirty 'tar'. He tried to bite it and his teeth marks were imprinted on the gold bars... It's hard to buy I think because the buyer said it has to be bought in their area which is in the mountains.

Here are some pictures:

WYSIWYG

Offline SleepingBeauty

Re: True Gold Bars?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 06:05:29 PM »
Here are more pictures:
WYSIWYG

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 11:40:32 PM »
Yea.. Come and PAY us up in the MOUNTAINS (where we have the upper hand and can easily ROB and CHEAT you!)! Screw Them!

Also.. after seeing those photos.. those bars are CLEARLY FAKE! NOT GOLD at all.

TW

I was sent these photos from a seller somewhere in Luzon. My contact who is good in checking went to see and the items where soft gold, covered in dirty 'tar'. He tried to bite it and his teeth marks were imprinted on the gold bars... It's hard to buy I think because the buyer said it has to be bought in their area which is in the mountains.

Here are some pictures:

Offline SleepingBeauty

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 11:18:59 PM »
Sir what hints in the pictures does it say they are fake?

Yea.. Come and PAY us up in the MOUNTAINS (where we have the upper hand and can easily ROB and CHEAT you!)! Screw Them!

Also.. after seeing those photos.. those bars are CLEARLY FAKE! NOT GOLD at all.

TW

Here are some pictures:
WYSIWYG

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 05:50:53 AM »
Surface too smooth. Bar Edges too sharp. Those bars don't even look like gold! Etc... etc...
TW

Offline SleepingBeauty

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 12:36:49 AM »
Correct...

Surface too smooth. Bar Edges too sharp. Those bars don't even look like gold! Etc... etc...
TW
WYSIWYG