Author Topic: genuine or fake?  (Read 184 times)

Offline dukedell

genuine or fake?
« on: May 10, 2017, 11:04:23 AM »
good day to all, please help me out on these, are these thing real or fake, it has the same weight with cambodia 74.6kg, and same dimensions.

thank you in advance. these are sent to me by an agent, these are not mine. if these are true, my boss's buyer would purchase them.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: genuine or fake?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 12:06:27 PM »
Since this is undocumented gold (meaning.. being without any official documentation from a reputable world-wide International gold seller), the only way to be sure would be for your boss to SMELT EACH BAR before any payment is made. That's the safest and best advice I can give him. Otherwise, he's a fool and will somehow be cheated!
TW

good day to all, please help me out on these, are these thing real or fake, it has the same weight with cambodia 74.6kg, and same dimensions.

thank you in advance. these are sent to me by an agent, these are not mine. if these are true, my boss's buyer would purchase them.

Offline dukedell

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 12:16:02 PM »
thanks admin. but what can you say about the photos based on your knowledge, are they real? or maybe metal painted with gold?

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 08:03:57 AM »
I have no idea. Kind of looks like painted gold to me but I'm not 100% sure.
TW

thanks admin. but what can you say about the photos based on your knowledge, are they real? or maybe metal painted with gold?

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 12:40:00 PM »
The engraving looks suspicious.  Its not smooth enough.  80% this could be fake.  Just my piece of idea.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline coolfun125

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 09:06:47 AM »
if you enlarge the photos. you will notice chips and cracks at the edge of one of the bars enabling you to see what is beneath the golden surface. Hey wait a minute that doesn't look gold at all.

Offline dukedell

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 12:40:22 PM »
thank you everyone, i'm closing this thread.