Author Topic: Who Said What ??  (Read 70601 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Who Said What ??
« Reply #165 on: December 11, 2016, 08:05:07 PM »
Lets do some math.

https://www.rt.com/news/369956-duterte-china-philippines-arms/

25,000 Chinese rifles at say $370usd each.  That is what a Chinese M16 5.56 sells for.  So we have 25,000 X $370 = 9,250,000usd or about 416,250,000 peso or about 92 pieces of 6.2kg Burma bars, after considering purity and discount to sell.  So dingdong is going to BORROW on a 25 year loan, to pay back the Chinese for 25,000 rifles because the entire Philippines including Davao City does not have 92 pieces of 6.2kg Burma Bars ????  Do you really believe that ???  OR is this some way to make the Filipino people contractually indebted to a bunch of Chinese government officials.

Do the math.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #166 on: December 19, 2016, 01:29:08 PM »
I have heard rumors this week from the new incoming USA Government, that the policy of OFW's from the Philippines will be lets say, slowed down.  Same for resident visas or we call green cards.  Since it has been extensively expressed by the new PH President he wants American interests out of the PH, which includes Americans or evil stupid white people, the evil stupid ones in Washington are coming to the opinion, then the PH will get what their people want.  There may also be a TAX for taking USD out of the country and into the PH.  You see, when ever dollars leave the USA and go to another country, that is a LOSS for the USA and a GAIN for the PH.  That translates as, the American people are financially supporting the PH.  If the OFW's want to work inside the USA, that is a gift to the PH workers.  Do not agree ??  Then don't come to the USA asking for work.  Find work in the PH, or China.

Well it will be interesting to see which one gets killed first in 2017 .  Making it ever more clear as to why I no longer work or visit the PH.  And yes, last night someone from PH called me asking for a free handout of dollars, to buy medicine.  Lets see, that was a PH asking some stupid dumb American for a free hand out of evil dollars.  H m m m m .  I sent them 200usd .  Free.  No Tax.  Free.  Yet why does the new PH President continue to collect gold bars and not hand them out to the poor Filipinos ? ? ?

Offline yamideo

« Reply #167 on: December 19, 2016, 06:35:43 PM »
In the philippines we called that chismis... well as usual it is just a sour graping opinion.

Offline boybogets

The Filipino People is Worth Dying Poor

Offline caped

« Reply #169 on: January 07, 2017, 03:12:57 AM »
Drum roll...

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2017, 06:20:42 PM »
I finally found it.  The New President is absolutely correct.  Those evil Americans came and invaded the group of islands the Spanish named loosely as Philippine Islands and sold to those evil Americans.

Hallelujah the Japanese came and saved them all.  Read the Presidents address to Congress.  Then they go and get pissed because the Americans came back and kicked out the Japanese saviors.

Hmmm, sorry no sympathy for that.

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2017, 12:12:27 AM »
I just saw from the news, THE USAF will be doing some simultaneous constraction of bases all over the country.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline ienveni

« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2017, 02:50:12 PM »
Mr. Z ......

your conspiracy theories (considered as theory since no phsical evidence have been showed) are indeed interesting.....

i just happen to wonder if what can you sa about the the CIA backed people power that kicked out Marcos. because u said US saved PH from Japs yet the helped on distabilizing the country.

On some article (conspiracy theory) that i have read. US grew uncomfortable about planned Asian dollar backed by metric tons of Gold marcos had in position. So the CIA support the political opposition that kicked Marcos out while assisting him to escape. Played both sides of the coin. maybe US orchestrated PH or FMs downfall so that the would not lose the consumers\importers FMs program of "sariling atin" imports were expensive to promote consuming of own products, weaken dollar on FMs planned Asian dollar etc.

since no evidence have been provided by the said claim... it considered as conspiracy theory

and oh any thoughts  about that minesweeping vessel that ran aground on tubataha reef? US said they need to break the ship down to salvage it.... Wonder how metric tons the have recovered hehehe....  another theory i guess

Offline caped

« Reply #173 on: May 24, 2017, 03:32:54 PM »
Martial law in mindanao. So sir zobex's theories or predictions turned out to be correct. Will gold be recovered during martial law? Are the false flag theories correct for the declaration to be justified?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #174 on: May 29, 2017, 05:01:23 PM »
Martial law in mindanao. So sir zobex's theories or predictions turned out to be correct. Will gold be recovered during martial law? Are the false flag theories correct for the declaration to be justified?

Gee, that must mean I have a crystal ball or I can read tea leaves.  Or inside sources of information.

My crystal ball shows more, but that's for later.  Due to non-believers of my crystal ball.

Z