Author Topic: 3D Resistivity Scanner : Geo Examiner  (Read 2362 times)

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

3D Resistivity Scanner : Geo Examiner
« on: June 15, 2017, 04:18:50 PM »
Greetings,

I'm introducing my another 3D Scanner, Geo Examiner. In my personal opinion, Resistivity Scanner is one of the most reliable detecting tools. This uses quite different technology from ordinary 3D scanners or detectors using electromagnetic or geomagnetic field. This gadget ignores small metal items like pull tabs, bottle caps and nails.

Before I bought this gadget I rented and used Mother Load Locator by Fitzgerald in USA to study and experience Resistivity Gadget. Mother Load Locator has only 4 probes and doesn't give 3D analysis.
And after so many exchanges of emails with the company in Greek, I chosed Geo Examiner. I truly rely on this gadget personally in my field scanning.

I have 3 kinds of 3D Scanners as of now even though I've owned and used other scanners before. I cannot say which is the best because those 3 scanners have their own unique features, strength and weakness. Sometimes I used this one and sometimes that one. I tried to use all together as long as the surroundings allowed. Anyway it depends on the situation.

Please refer to Facebook page for more information and pictures : Teza's Marketplace

Regards,

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

Re: 3D Resistivity Scanner : Geo Examiner
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 06:33:08 PM »
Please refer to Facebook page "Teza's Marketplace" and Facebook group "Gangnam Plaza" for pictures and more information.
Best Regards,

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 05:59:32 AM »
ps: I will copy and present 1 of 2 Treasure Sign Books I collected. The picture of the books' cover is shown in the Facebook  page "Teza's Marketplace" and Facebook group "Gang-nam Plaza".

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 05:39:56 PM »
Please enjoy the video of Actual Scanning in the field in Facebook page "Teza's Marketplace" and Facebook group "Gangnam Plaza". Thanks for watching!!

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 04:59:12 AM »
ps. There are some real scanning results by Geo Examiner on Facebook page " Teza's Marketplace". Please leave your comments for those images. Thanks!