Author Topic: Long Range Locator Detector : Treasure Navigator  (Read 7057 times)

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

Long Range Locator Detector : Treasure Navigator
« on: June 15, 2017, 05:37:44 PM »
Greetings,

This is one of my favorite Detectors. As far as I know this is the most expensive LRL in the world. It can detect more than 1 mile distant and 200ft deep. I experimented it in various situations, on the mountains and in the sea etc. Actually I tested it with a small gold necklace pendant up to 43 feet underground. No problem and perfect!!!
You will be amazed when you see Navigator eliminate minerals and other trash signals while stepping up the levels.

I know there are pros and cons about LRL but personally I truly rely on LRL. I'd rather say to the opponents "please don't criticize LRL if you don't practice it for long time". I've used and practiced L-rods for almost 7 years and am still practicing every morning and afternoon as long as it allows.

I have 11 kinds of LRL's or more from expensive to cheap one. And I worked with my 5 assistants and operators. We all trust these LRL's. But interestingly everyone's favorites are different. It means the best gadget is the one that suit him most, not by the price. Just the same to 3D Scanners!!!

Please refer to the company website : http://www.treasurenow.com/html/TreasureNavigator.html

Regards,

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

Re: Long Range Locator Detector : Treasure Navigator
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 05:51:53 PM »
Greetings,
Believe it or not, my story goes like this:
A few weeks ago, a land owner asked my team to detect her lot because she heard from her mother that her mother reburied old coins in 1950's she had accidentally discovered that time. And she added that she didn't know if the coins had been already found by others before or not.

Anyway we tried to detect with Treasure Navigator. I set the frequency to Ancient Bronz that the company presents. Because I found from my experience that the 1944 Commonwealth coin and modern coins are detected by the frequency of Ancient Bronze, I set the frequency to Ancient Bronze to look for the old coins. Today we found only 3 modern coins buried between 20cm and 1foot deep. But unfortunately my team couldn't find a box of coins which we expected. I presume it was already taken by someone else before. Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 06:05:27 PM »
Thank you for inquiries and questions by private emails through this site. But actually I'm not familiar with using this website. When I responded with email through this site, errors occurred and I couldn't reply to all. So please email me directly to my email address not via this site. if there are questions or inquiries. Many thanks again.
Regards,

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 06:29:36 PM »
Please refer to Facebook page "Teza's Marketplace" and Facebook group "Gangnam Plaza" for pictures and more information.
Best Regards,

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 04:50:29 PM »
Greetings,
Believe it or not, my story goes like this:
A few weeks ago, a land owner asked my team to detect her lot because she heard from her mother that her mother reburied old coins in 1950's she had accidentally discovered that time. And she added that she didn't know if the coins had been already found by others before or not.

Anyway we tried to detect with Treasure Navigator. I set the frequency to Ancient Bronz that the company presents. Because I found from my experience that the 1944 Commonwealth coin and modern coins are detected by the frequency of Ancient Bronze, I set the frequency to Ancient Bronze to look for the old coins. Today we found only 3 modern coins buried between 20cm and 1foot deep. But unfortunately my team couldn't find a box of coins which we expected. I presume it was already taken by someone else before. Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

I suggest don't look for the Bronze, look for the mineralization halo.  My first detector is my Nose, then L-Rods, then an old analog meter detector with large coil, then the GK.  But all depends on what my Nose tells me.

Never depend on a single detector.  I grew up on a real ranch , in the late 1960's a forest fire came through and took everything, the heat was tremendous.  Vehicles melted into a twisted pile.  Being a kid of the 1950's into 60's I had collected a lot of coins, steel, copper, bronze and aluminum.  I had scanned the old burned ranch site over the years and found a lot of junk, stuff I remembered and such.  When I first purchased the Gold King I went back and scanned the area just as a shake down on the new machine.  WOW, found parts of my coin collections, though burned, semi melted and some still recognizable.  Some coins fused and some singles.  Over 35 years after the fire.  A bit exciting, a bit sad and a bit of a laugh.  The coins had developed a halo about each other so I believe the halo was the principle factor in detecting.  Just to test I buried some new coins, same composition, in the same area and same depth.  Much more difficult to detect.  So in my amateur opinion, the halo is a major factor in detection with a GK .

For what it is worth.

Z

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 05:47:15 AM »
Dear Mr. Zobex,
I earnestly appreciate your kindness and advice. I always read your information very interestingly and carefully. I agree on your opinion about halo. I also experimented the fact that a long time buried item is easier to find than a fresh buried one. But one more thing I want to add is that usually we cannot pinpoint the exact spot in TH because of the false signals which I call shadow signal. Usually they say that it is due to mineral but in my personal opinion their word is quite partially right. I think there are more secrets behind L-rod.

Also your procedure is almost the same as mine but I cannot use my Nose detector. It is because unhappily my Nose detector is not sensitive haha. Anyway I admire and agree on your procedure. In my case I try to apply more gadgets like dozens of LRL's plus 3D Pinpointer Pro, Geo Examiner, Camera, Thermoscan, software programs and etc as long as the environment allows. But personally I rely on Geo Examiner most.

I cannot find any word to express my thanks to you. Many thanks and hope you are always healthy.
Enormous Respects,

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 06:00:26 AM »
ps: I will copy and present 1 of 2 Treasure Sign Books I collected. The picture of the books' cover is shown in the Facebook  page "Teza's Marketplace" and Facebook group "Gang-nam Plaza".

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 07:57:05 AM »
L Rods is / are a hot'ly debated topic.  There is no specific answer.  My Great Grandfather was what they called a Dowser or Water Witch and had an early water drilling rig run by draft horses.  This is in the 1880's .  My Grandfather, his son, was a dowser, locating water wells from about 1915 to 1932.  My Dad did not want to  try.  As hard as I try, I can find some really great water wells in the PH but treasure spots is more or less eehhhh hmmmm.  About 1.5 years ago I was not able to pull up my PH partner's cell phone and fearing another rebel problem, not finding him, I pulled out the L Rods.  More of a joke, pointed them at Butuan where he was supposed to be.  The rods kept pointing at GenSan.  "Now that's not right I said. "  Later did receive a call from him, asked where had got off to, he said Cotabato.  Well just so happened from where I was Cotabato and GenSan were in the same line of site.  I laughed.  My current L Rods are made out of some wire I pulled out of the side of a nipa hut, used to hold down the amakan siding.  Just used wire part of the hut.  If no rods at hand I will grab what wire I can find.  Cut to the 3-1 ratio and bend at the 3-1 lengths.  After bending I handle them for a few minutes and stroke them with my fingers, kind of like putting my energy into them or so I tell myself.

With all that is said by all that claim to know, I fully suspect, can't prove. but suspect what moves the L Rods is an outside force or being.  Not my brain.

"" May The Force Be With You ""

Z

Offline fom1113

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2017, 12:12:43 PM »
I found treasure vault two in one hole and posted the pictures at jackson alexanders post year ago. I used dowsing rod by sensing anomally in earth magnetic and not as a magic. I dont know how to dowse like magicians do. Peace...
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2017, 12:17:49 PM »
I was almost killed of soil avalance of the whole area that halted the operation. More details on the pictures.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2017, 04:50:28 AM »
Dear Mr. Zobex,
Thank you for your precious stories of your own family and yours. So interesting stories. You have a long histoy of dowsing. I'm the only one who used or uses the rods in my family. I was so doubtful of the dowing rod first but as I practiced I came to know that there are many things I didn't know. In my case I'm using rods only for TH and I'm a strong believer of it. I think that Rods are not wrong tools but rather very accurate, but we only don't know how to interpret what rods say.  I truly hope and ask you to share your knowledge and experience with me. I've never made a dowsing rod. I've bought all my rods form different foreign countries to compare their performance.

I appreciate your precious time and effort to help us. I'm impatiently waiting for the good news about your health. God bless you!
Respects,

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2017, 05:12:25 AM »
Dear fom1113,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with me. But I cannot find your pictures. Could you please give me the website adrees here? I assume you are a long time dowser and have knowledge and techniques on dowsing. I hope you can share more with me and other dowsers here.
By the way did you pinpoint the exact spot of two vaults you mentioned on your first attempt of digging or after more than two attempts of digging holes? Thank you very much again.

Best regards,

Offline fom1113

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2017, 11:39:14 AM »
Hi Bermuda triangle,
 It was a one instance digging. It happened that when we reached the first black cement at 35ft and spent almost 3 months of chisel and hammer style but can't open the huge vault the team decided to let me pinpoint and divert to the second vault at deeper lever hoping to find an easier to crack open vault deep down at 90 feet. A surprise awaits down there, our target vault is guarded by granite like cement as big as sacks of hog feeds sticking together. No way for the team to clear the area, almost a day of hammering a single granite to divide into two in order to clear the hole. That was year 2007.
This is the soil properties of the dig spot.
From the top:
Top soil down to 10ft, branches of woods everywhere and fossilized leaves
At 15ft marble sized round and flat white clay everywhere ( we collected sacks of this clay)
At 20 to 23 ft rocks and boulders with white toothpaste like clay around
At 25ft is mud that looks like decomposed wooden pieces and rice hay
At 27ft patches of asphalt inside bright brown clay down to 30ft
At 32 gravels and slowly going to gray cement
Then finally a black rounded cement about 5ft x 5ft and MOL 4ft high.

I am now a supervisor of a company dealling with foreign clients (Europe and US) and have no time to go back to hunting and really missed this venture.

I'll search my pc storage and post the photos here for the second time.
Happy hunting.

fom1113

Offline fom1113

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2017, 11:55:31 AM »
I forgot to continue soil properties. The black cement vault is inside a thick gray cement like layer more than 20ft high.

At 32 to 50 is all gray cement
At 50 ft is top soil again with ground clay that looks like peebles
At 65 to 70 grayish clay
Then at 75ft again cement layer
At 80 to 85 is concentrated cement
Then pieces of granite then at 90 solid granites sticking together

Early in the morning i am about to go down and inspect everything before digging the soft upper layer of the whole site collapsed and all the equipments 3 submersible pumps and wirings are history.

Offline BERMUDA TRIANGLE

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2017, 07:20:15 PM »
Hi fom1113,

First of all I have to extend my deepest appreciation for your precious time and help for me.
Your story is so interesting and exciting. But the final is so sad. At any rate you should have recovered it. Also the news that you quitted this job makes me sad but on the other hand another news that you're working as a supervisor makes me happy. As for me, I don't have any experience to dig up to that depth.

I have a very important question to you. How did you pinpoint the exact spots? Could you please explain the process to detect and pinpoint specifically?

I'm also waiting impatiently for the pictures of your previous operation. Thank you so much again.

Best regards,