Author Topic: Soil layer  (Read 8019 times)

Offline kaloy

Soil layer
« on: October 13, 2017, 02:00:54 PM »
To admin or someone from the group. Pls post a clearer pic of emily homma's soil layer. Thanks

Is it natural to find a limonite(not sure) (golden yellow layer) at 1 foot deep?  An oxidized iron oxide soil layer at 1 foot deep? Am Just ruling out that this layer was man-enplaced as the depth is shallow and the shape is odd ( rectangular block).... Oddness of nature misleads newbies ;D

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Soil layer
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 07:10:58 AM »
Huh? I haven't seen those. Shouldn't Emily do that?
TW

To admin or someone from the group. Pls post a clearer pic of emily homma's soil layer. Thanks

Is it natural to find a limonite(not sure) (golden yellow layer) at 1 foot deep?  An oxidized iron oxide soil layer at 1 foot deep? Am Just ruling out that this layer was man-enplaced as the depth is shallow and the shape is odd ( rectangular block).... Oddness of nature misleads newbies ;D

Offline kaloy

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 10:37:40 PM »
my bad i forgot some details.
i'm requesting for this one: thanks

Offline goldbar 888

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: More signs to view
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 05:24:46 PM »
this is from emily homma, few years ago...

* emily homma.JPG (79.25 kB, 585x841 - viewed 144 times.)
Report to moderator     Logged

Offline kaloy

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 10:40:41 PM »
oh something went wrong to the 'copy-paste' procedure..
pls post a clearer copy of that pic post by goldbar from your database if possible.... thanks

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 08:28:54 AM »
Goldbar will have to do that since it's his/her picture. Did you message him/her?
TW

oh something went wrong to the 'copy-paste' procedure..
pls post a clearer copy of that pic post by goldbar from your database if possible.... thanks

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 08:52:05 AM »
Who is Emilly Homma?
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 06:31:38 AM »
I have no idea. You are the one who wrote above in your first post: Pls post a clearer pic of emily homma's soil layer.
Can you please explain what you meant by that?
Tony

Who is Emilly Homma?

Offline renantiur

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 05:37:58 AM »

it has been years that the picture about emily hommas soil layer has been proliferating in the internet and in treasure forums. that is what he meant, if each of us here have that picture about emily hommas soil layer

Offline fom1113

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 09:15:03 PM »
   I think i got the picture you are refering to but its so blurry. I remember i was able to save it in my desktop storage. It is just a detailed explanation of soil thickness and what to encounter next, step by step. According to her that simple illustration is based on operation, experience. I'll try to look for that photo inside the folder of thousands of photo compilation in my desktop storage and i'll post it here using my windows phone. BTW this account of mine is monitored by somebody else. Everytime i open this forum i can never see "unread posts" even though there are plenty of unread posting from everybody. Thanks.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Voyager

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 08:57:57 PM »
change your password bro. make it 20 or more characters...

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 07:32:11 PM »
If someone is monitoring your post then maybe they got your password. I have no idea about that. Maybe change it and try to log on again.
TW

I think i got the picture you are refering to but its so blurry. I remember i was able to save it in my desktop storage. It is just a detailed explanation of soil thickness and what to encounter next, step by step. According to her that simple illustration is based on operation, experience. I'll try to look for that photo inside the folder of thousands of photo compilation in my desktop storage and i'll post it here using my windows phone. BTW this account of mine is monitored by somebody else. Everytime i open this forum i can never see "unread posts" even though there are plenty of unread posting from everybody. Thanks.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2018, 09:00:06 AM »
its somewhat blurry
continue the journey

Offline kaloy

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2018, 04:10:03 AM »
thanks zeeker

Offline zeeker

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2018, 01:02:55 AM »
continue the journey

Offline kaloy

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2018, 12:12:35 AM »
if for instance, you dug a hole and you can clearly see the soil layering natural in the area, is it conclusive that the area you are digging is virgin/undisturbed? the natural answer to this is yes but i am somewhat uncertain now after seeing the back
fill to have a layering when i put it back to its hole. i dug that hole last year and yet in that short span of time the back fill seemed to form a layering especially if its high in clay.