Author Topic: Looking for Financier. Mindanao area. 90% Complete.  (Read 95 times)

Offline tesseract

Looking for Financier. Mindanao area. 90% Complete.
« on: October 28, 2017, 07:46:16 AM »
Currently we are @65 ft. So many wood logs and black tar after we hit the poison with the flower symbol. We can already feel the vibration that the layer we are stepping on is gonna be collapsing soon. The water surrounding in this deep ground is not cold but its actually warm. Closest theory is the cache is platinum along with gold items. OKM scanner revealed target @70 ft. Problem is our 3hp water pump and two 1hp submersible pumps are giving up in this height. If there's someone who is willing to invest i would entertain your demands because in our group i already suggested equal sharing. Thank you.
"Joy in looking and comprehending is nature's most beautiful gift."

Offline renantiur

Re: Looking for Financier. Mindanao area. 90% Complete.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 11:54:58 AM »
treasurenet does not allow any solicitation for financing . what is the policy of tseatc.com?

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 09:30:56 AM »
No problem. If you want to look for project financing here then it's up to you.
TW

treasurenet does not allow any solicitation for financing . what is the policy of tseatc.com?

Offline renantiur

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 09:33:02 PM »

owww. its not meant for me. for the longest time, i vowed i would never finance any project.

i am just concerned about other people here financing projects on a lot they dont own , or financing projects owned by strangers.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 10:49:00 PM »
Of course they should always do their due diligence before financing any projects. That's my advice.
TW