Author Topic: Ex Mayor plans to excavate two more Bohol Churches  (Read 79 times)

Offline Goldenwarrior72

Ex Mayor plans to excavate two more Bohol Churches
« on: November 06, 2017, 11:51:21 AM »
Efren Tungol, Ex Mayor of Alburquerqe, whos son is current mayor, is planning to excavate both the Loboc and Maribojoc Churches. which are both said to hold large deposits. He has already made a deal with the Bishop and the Pastors Council, and will be planning to divide everything quietly, and use this for the next election.

One reason it is important for him to remain in power is for his poultry farm in Albur. Which is currently providing San Miguel Corp with roughly 20,000 chickens per day, and if he or his son are no longer mayor, with all his health and safety violations, the poultry farm would be closed down and he'd lose the contract with San Mig.

Only Efren can make the next election, His son will not be voted again as he never even turns up to the office and just stays home all day.

I've also heard rumors that he is also forming a political opposition party to the Pres, which would be driven by these recoveries.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Ex Mayor plans to excavate two more Bohol Churches
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 10:45:01 PM »
Is that info actually from a news article or just inside information from your side?
TW

Offline Voyager

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 12:48:57 PM »
If that is true, good luck to him.  Any YT deposit with big load, is planned by their engineering brigade and is not easy to excavate.  Basing from reliable info, almost all old churches, cemeteries, bridges and structures have deposits. 
In late 80's and early 90's many Japanese came over with maps wanting to excavate these sites but their success rate were less than 50%.  One Japanese, a member of the burial team himself came back with a map to excavate 3 easy sites: one with 10 bars, another with 2 boxes and the third with slightly bigger deposit. He only managed to get the one with 10 bars because his markers are gone. He went on to dig deposits near 7 bridges and only manged to get 4. 

Voyager

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 06:06:14 AM »
Is that info actually from a news article or just inside information from your side?
TW

Actually it is true, some priests are in on it and want their share laundered for them.  So much for good works of the church.  The old saying " Charity begins at home. "  One church is about 1 metric ton because it is 1 cubic meter in size and another is about 3-4 metric tons.

I wonder how much is being kicked back to President Duterte , surely the church is cutting him in, I would assume.

Z

Offline renantiur

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 08:24:24 AM »

wow. is the church not an imperial site? does it hold only 1 ton and 3-4 tons?  why wont they just drill it like professor cabusao did in baguio convention center...

will the idea of professor cabusao work in most sites like in Bohol?

i am  just wondering because there are drilling machines (air drilling machines) that can penetrate even the hardest ones.  a 300 feet hard layer can be penetrated and drilled through in 1-2 days only with a diameter of 12 inches to 24 inches. some can even be bigger.  some air drilling machines are faster just like in australia and Uk.  a 300 feet layer can be penetrated in 1-2 hours only.

if an air driller can punch through a very hard top covering of a bunker with their dth hammers and bits, i think there is a chance they can enter the bunker in 2-5 days time.  however, i dont know if there is a bomb laden on top of the bunkers.

i am just saying these matters because the idea of professor cabusao might work. but the problem with the drilling of cabusao is that the drill he employed was not air drilling. it was good for soil testing only with 2-8 inches wide hole. and a mud rotary drilling can take months to finish