Author Topic: can you help for this marker..  (Read 27613 times)

Offline Voyager

Re: can you help for this marker..
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2018, 07:22:51 PM »
Looking back, I think the best and most  economical way to become a Thunter is to be an apprentice in an operation managed by an experienced group -NOT YOURS.  There, learn all you can. Also master the THAPI and VISMIN codes first so that when you encounter a marker or sign you will understand it.  Of course, NOT all signs/markers are written there or the interpretations are correct but some are accurate. Also, read the book, "GENERAL YAMASHITA's DREAM BOOK.... " by Aquila Chrysaetos. You can pick many good ideas there. But most important of all, read the previous posts in this forum.  There are treasure trove of ideas here from experienced  hunters themselves that will really prepare you for your Thunting activities.  Finally, remember that Thunting is just a hobby, maybe an expensive one, but a hobby nevertheless.  Unless you're a son of Bill Gates or Jack Ma, etc. with nothing better to do, you should have a steady income for your personal/family needs.

Having said that, Welcome to the exciting world of Treasure Hunting! Be safe always!

Offline agent7

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2018, 01:22:26 AM »
Thanks admin and voyager! My wife is the one convincing me because in there town where we took the pictures there are some gardeners become instant  millionaire because of the treasure and now they are businessmen. Thanks for the advice voyager..  there are many signs in my wife town even infront of there house there is a mountain in the middle there is a tunnel but no one has a guts to enter that tunnel only in the entrance they got cup and saucer with gold decorations.

Offline agent7

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2018, 04:06:50 AM »
Update Guys..  The turtle like stone is looking into the stone with X mark (1meter from falls)

Turle like stone close up

This stone with 2 eye is looking

in this stone with V shape marking

sadly the detector is not available...    :( 

Offline Voyager

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2018, 08:32:16 PM »
Your area is a typical place where IJA will leave their loot.  But you have not told us if there was indeed a history of Japanese occupation in that particular area. Look for living eyewitness. Meanwhile explore the falls and the cave.  You might find some give away there. But be careful. You should have locals accompany you in your explorations. The book I told you  will give you some clues.

If you ask me I won't start digging yet and won't be too reliable on detectors. If you've been reading this forum you will understand why.

Voyager

Offline agent7

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2018, 10:48:52 PM »
Thanks for the advice voyager we will try to ask some living eye witness..  i just download the book sir.. 

Offline fom1113

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2018, 07:29:43 AM »
 Clear sign of a site with multiple deposits. There is at least one easy find under the pile of rocks. To find that is a tricky task.

Consider these tips.
1.) Research for signs markings and history, th books or online.
2.) Study markers of the site and use bearing, triangulation.
3.) Use scanning and good dowser combined.
4.) Have time to analyse, your priority should be the spot of small deposit.
5.) Final decision. Digging.

You fail probbly for handling budget and human error on safety. The last but not least is engineering application should be applied in operation, plenty of experienced digger, forumer here will help you for that.

Happy hunting,
fom1113
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline agent7

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2018, 12:12:19 AM »
Thank you fom1113 for the tip.. im reading the book ''General Yamashita's Dream Book" this book is very informative . Thank you voyager for the advice..   

Offline agent7

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2018, 12:52:32 AM »
Voyager, may brother in law found before a old military water bottle in the falls near on the site... can i consider that the area is occupied by Japanese? its hard to find a living witness...

Offline Voyager

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2018, 12:00:49 AM »
If you can't find a living witness, then talk to  old people there.  They would have stories from their parents or grandparents that your site or nearby area was indeed occupied by the IJA.  Maybe you should explore that falls - look for caves or crevasses or even holes near the falls especially caves hidden by the falling water.  Ask yourself: If I'm the IJA, where would I hid my loot? Or maybe you should first explore the cave in front of your wife's house.It should be easier having no water.  Now that you've read that book, you should have some basic ideas on precaution.

Offline agent7

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2018, 10:14:15 PM »
Good day guys..  Thanks voyager..  we found a box of concrete in the falls there is a two round hole and there is a stone near on the area with a square sign

Offline Voyager

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2018, 07:31:07 PM »
that's another positive marker but that could mean hard work.  markers like that are usually placed near the falls.  some have arrows pointing down in the dividing line and have numbers written on it. 
as i said it could mean hard work if you dig, so if you ask me i would first explore the cave, then the falls later.

Voyager

Offline agent7

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2018, 06:44:08 AM »
thanks voyager! planning to go back there and clear the cave entrance because it is now covered with soil...  and try the dowsing stick on that cemented box...

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2018, 07:17:36 PM »
Good day guys..  Thanks voyager..  we found a box of concrete in the falls there is a two round hole and there is a stone near on the area with a square sign

That is not cement.  That is a marker rock with code.  Smashing that rock will do nothing but spend your time and energy plus you will loose the code marker.  The cut is made by using a large bolo knife and hammer.

Z

Offline Voyager

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2018, 07:42:48 PM »
As a rule, DO NOT DESTROY your markers!  That's the error of diggers so tell your men that's your no. 1 rule! (unless it's a rock enclosed treasure). I made that mistake too before much to my regret! Take many pictures of your markers from different angles, measure its dimension and draw the whole area placing your markers with its angles in relation to other markers.  (ZOBEX  had a good blog on this topic).

Voyager

Offline agent7

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 08:09:17 PM »
Thanks zobex .. near on that concrete box there is boulder retaining wall 1.5meter height ... there is also a half face stone figure looking on the retaining wall....   
voyager, i also plan to break the shell of the turtle sign but i think better i will study first all of the marker...   thanks again guys for the advice!