Author Topic: My Walkabout in the Mountains (Northern Mindnao)  (Read 2533 times)

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
My Walkabout in the Mountains (Northern Mindnao)
« on: February 11, 2018, 07:56:54 AM »
So, Finally had some time to move away from my Waterfall site(which is going very well)(No more rainy season) and take-a-walk with Datu Yamba. I have been looking for a Turtle sign from a site near by my site in Datu Yamba's tribal area that I wanted to recover first however could not find (Sometimes the Mountain terrains all look the same). However, I have great information from records, locals, Barangay Captains, NPA, and ofcourse the three Datu's that have befriend me in the area.  I've checked this area several times and finally came to the conclusion that i might be off by a hill or mountain. Which for me I could not believe because I have good IJA information and know their retreat path. So as I walk with Datu Yamba told be me the reason you could not find you turtle was because of the 70 yrs of rain and in this perticular case LANDSLIDES. As we approached the turtle stone he explain the recent June thru Nov rainign season uncovered your Turtle. Of course this interested me and upon reaching the area I have searched many times before, there it was. I just smiled and thanked him. He expalined he knew of the Japanese locations and his tribal memeber located it and kept the information secret until we met again. I cant stress how important it is to get to know the people and customs here in the Philippines. It helps tremendously with relationships and getting information and proper support with help ( We could start a POSt just on thes subject)( I think I will).

I will post more photos during this recovery as an educational tool for all. At least what I know and what I deal with.
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: My Walkabout in the Mountains (Northern Mindnao)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 07:50:56 AM »
Very nice! Thanks!
TW

Offline zeeker

Re: My Walkabout in the Mountains (Northern Mindnao)
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 08:10:37 AM »
very nice indeed, however, i even tried to imagine it but i don't see any resemblance to a turtle. if you could post more pictures, maybe it will help
continue the journey