Author Topic: GOLD WARRIORS book  (Read 10969 times)

Offline Voyager

GOLD WARRIORS book
« on: March 20, 2018, 11:07:07 PM »
Recently finished reading the book "Gold Warriors" by Sterling & Peggy Seagrave. After years of reading bits and pieces of the book, I finally found the time to read through the whole book.  It resulted to a change of my world view on this world's banking system and the leaders of the governments of major countries mentioned there.  My question is: does anyone here have the copy of the accompanying CD's of the book? It is important since it is oftentimes mentioned in the book.

Voyager

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: GOLD WARRIORS book
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 04:17:01 PM »
Yes. I have the three CD's.

Did you know that Sterling Seagrave passed away almost one year ago? Someone was asking if his research was for sale. I contacted his daughter and she told me she doesn't want to sell it because she is planning to do some sort of project with that. I wish her good luck.

TW

Offline Voyager

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 11:03:26 PM »
Good to know somebody wants to pick up the pieces... Looking forward to it. 
BTW Sir Tony can you email the contents of the 3 CD's to me? if not, can you recopy them and mail to me the copies? I will send in advance any expenses you will incur.  Thank you so much in advance!!

In the book, The Marcos Dynasty published in 1988, Sterling Seagrave wrote that Ben Valmores and Leopoldo Giga confessed to Robert Curtis that they are actually Japanese ship captains under Kodama which is part of the group tasked to hide the Japanese loot.  But in the Gold Warriors, published in 2010, husband and wife Seagraves wrote that Ben Valmores is a Filipino who became the valet of Prince Takeda. Am I correct to assume that the Gold Warriors is correct having been written in a later date?

Voyager

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 06:47:10 AM »
Those CD's are several GB so impossible to email. Let me think about this.

The Gold Warriors account of Ben V. is the correct version. Bob Curtis also personally confirmed that account to me.
TW

BTW Sir Tony can you email the contents of the 3 CD's to me? if not, can you recopy them and mail to me the copies? I will send in advance any expenses you will incur.  Thank you so much in advance!!

In the book, The Marcos Dynasty published in 1988, Sterling Seagrave wrote that Ben Valmores and Leopoldo Giga confessed to Robert Curtis that they are actually Japanese ship captains under Kodama which is part of the group tasked to hide the Japanese loot.  But in the Gold Warriors, published in 2010, husband and wife Seagraves wrote that Ben Valmores is a Filipino who became the valet of Prince Takeda. Am I correct to assume that the Gold Warriors is correct having been written in a later date?

Voyager

Offline Voyager

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 09:59:21 PM »
Thanks sir.  Hope you can send me that CD's.   

On Ben V. finally t things are straightened out.

Voyager

Offline zeeker

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 06:49:19 PM »

Tony, if you are willing and/or have the time to do it.
you can either:

rip those CDs then upload to DROPBOX (free dropbox account have 2gb space).
one at a time.

or

have the CDs reproduced and send via parcel service.

The Gold Warriors account of Ben V. is the correct version. Bob Curtis also personally confirmed that account to me.
TW

Voyager
continue the journey

Offline Voyager

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 10:08:40 PM »
Nice one bro and thanks.  Hope admin will be kind enough to do that.  I'll pay whatever cost there is.

V

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 09:21:28 AM »
When I get the chance that's what I'll do. Then anyone who wants those can just go there and download.
TW

you can either:

one at a time.

or

TW

Voyager

Offline zeeker

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 10:25:59 AM »

thanks!

When I get the chance that's what I'll do. Then anyone who wants those can just go there and download.
TW

you can either:

one at a time.

or

TW

Voyager
continue the journey

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 09:09:27 AM »
Gentlemen, you can click on the three links below to download CD1, CD2 and CD3.

CD1) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BhNOJWR2I3oYrmCZV2mrBhq3ff2xY8gh?usp=sharing

CD2) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sLqiNhnW1fN_u1DM5ZOPiR3XzL1y9BZe?usp=sharing

CD3) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YYaIlVqHW8RJWUd6eRIqSbaefJNAC17p?usp=sharing

The links should be OK to go and download the files. Let me know if there's any problems.
TW

Offline Voyager

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2018, 06:22:11 PM »
Sir Tony, YOU MADE MY DAY!! Thanks a lot!!!

V

Offline Voyager

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2018, 04:59:18 AM »
Admin I was able to download the 3 CD's but on the 3rd CD, there were files I downloaded but cannot open usually those files with .pages at the end.  Anyway that can come later since I have so many reading material in my hands right now.

In the Golden lily files (CD 1)  there is a red colored map which I assumed are the Bambang sites (Tunnel 8, 9 and cemetery).  In the Project Able Cross 3 (CD 3), there is a diagram of recoveries in these sites.  But in page 85 of the Gold Warriors book, Major Kojima, the driver of Yamashita, gave these sites to Santy.  Does it mean that Santy  and Americans did not recover these sites? My question is: who really recovered Tunnel 8? the biggest pf them all - as big as a football field. 

V

enochsea7

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2018, 07:11:53 AM »
Gentlemen, you can click on the three links below to download CD1, CD2 and CD3.

CD1) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BhNOJWR2I3oYrmCZV2mrBhq3ff2xY8gh?usp=sharing

CD2) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sLqiNhnW1fN_u1DM5ZOPiR3XzL1y9BZe?usp=sharing

CD3) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YYaIlVqHW8RJWUd6eRIqSbaefJNAC17p?usp=sharing

The links should be OK to go and download the files. Let me know if there's any problems.
TW

Been wanting to get my hands on these for a long time. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Very much appreciated

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2018, 07:19:04 AM »
Voyager,
I have no idea about the meaning of those files. That's for you guys to figure out. Also, they should all be able to open. Not sure about that also.
Cheers,
TW

Admin I was able to download the 3 CD's but on the 3rd CD, there were files I downloaded but cannot open usually those files with .pages at the end.  Anyway that can come later since I have so many reading material in my hands right now.

In the Golden lily files (CD 1)  there is a red colored map which I assumed are the Bambang sites (Tunnel 8, 9 and cemetery).  In the Project Able Cross 3 (CD 3), there is a diagram of recoveries in these sites.  But in page 85 of the Gold Warriors book, Major Kojima, the driver of Yamashita, gave these sites to Santy.  Does it mean that Santy  and Americans did not recover these sites? My question is: who really recovered Tunnel 8? the biggest pf them all - as big as a football field. 

V

Offline Voyager

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2018, 07:09:55 PM »
Well anyone here had any ideas? I think Zobex has an info. Hope to hear from him too.

V