Author Topic: Any success?  (Read 1019 times)

Offline fom1113

Re: Any success?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2018, 12:56:34 PM »
Thank you for giving me info about this equipment. I have downloaded the image and website. This is a great help for us.

Happy hunting.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

enochsea7

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2018, 01:45:51 PM »
Yea bro, happy to help. I hope it works out

You as well.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2018, 03:24:10 PM »
But as you can see the device is silent. You don't have to worry about the neighbors complaining to the baraguay captain, or knowing anything at all about what your doing for that matter... Big plus

I have actually used one of these down town in the PH.  It's a gas engine running a hydraulic pump which basically runs a hydraulic rather than a compressed air hammer.  A splitter is just a double blade or single blade that is wedged shape.  Various kinds made.  Not any more quiet than a gas powered air compressor which can be quiet.  The hammer is rather quiet but not totally.  I used it inside a house in a residential area and no one said anything or ask any questions.  Went through about 28-30 inches of concrete with steel bars that we torched.

A good tool.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2018, 03:26:36 PM »
Take a look at this piece of equipment.

http://www.darda.de/en/products/splitters.html
https://youtu.be/u6oHz-_hn5g

Would it work? I'm not 100% sure... But if you were able to actually excavate around the vault enough and drill a hole large enough in to the vault, at the right angle, it seems you would be able to chip away at the vault or perhaps even break large chunks of the vault off at a time. The problem is that they are very expensive. But from what I hear, the vaults can be penetrating with powerful drills. So it seems possible that you could position the splitters in an effective way. Sounds like you need to locate a giveaway

This one is electric, even better.

Z