Author Topic: Accurate dowser here, just give me 10% ;)  (Read 7128 times)

enochsea7

Accurate dowser here, just give me 10% ;)
« on: March 29, 2018, 12:24:22 AM »
If you are in need of someone that can locate any and all treasures on your land, send a PM. I'll give you details like the exact location, type, measurement of container, type of container and target depth. All I want is 10% of each item located.

enochsea7

Re: Accurate dowser here, just give me 10% ;)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 12:33:04 AM »
Mindanao only btw

Offline zeeker

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 06:58:12 PM »
show us proof that you really are accurate.
i already encountered someone who claimed to be like one, then we later realized that he was a hoax and just wanted to know the area of our operations.
continue the journey

enochsea7

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 08:55:02 PM »
i already encountered someone who claimed to be like one, then we later realized that he was a hoax and just wanted to know the area of our operations.

For the longest time I didn't believe in dowsing and was also scammed numerous times by people claiming to have the ability. They came to our sites and only wanted to try their luck by telling us there was an item "here, here and there" after seeing we had already dug in different areas. They had zero concern about how much time and resources we were spending in order to pursue their "signals". Pretty infuriating. It seems to be a very popular medium for scammers in the Philippines. So of course I understand your scepticism.

Maybe you could blind fold me on the way to your site so I have no idea where I'm really going. Once the targets are identified, from my experience you should be able to encounter convincing signs within the first 6 ft of digging. I'm not interested in any contract and would only depend on your word and inevitable desire to put my abilities to use on other sites in order to receive my 10%. Once you see what I can do, you will quickly realize that even the most advanced detectors on Earth are incapable of achieving such results. Anyway, we can obviously meet in person beforehand. "You take a chance either way, I leave it to you." (Morpheus, The Matrix) LOL

enochsea7

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 06:58:57 PM »
My promise is to locate ANY and ALL items on any given site. Including certain types of items that the vast majority of the time go completely undetected because of how difficult it is to locate them. For example DIAMONDS and other precious gemstones, war bonds and any other valuable. From my experience these items are very often buried at sites where precious metals have been located with metal detectors but remain hidden, perhaps never to be found (without the map), until I reveal the true locations of them. As you probably well know, trying to find treasure with a metal detector here can be a real nightmare. The ability to truly distinguish between true buried treasure and mineralization here is really priceless. I can and am happy to help out (for my 10%) lol

Either way, happy hunting and be safe. Wish you all the best success

Offline zeeker

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 09:31:31 AM »

For the longest time I didn't believe in dowsing and was also scammed numerous times by people claiming to have the ability. They came to our sites and only wanted to try their luck by telling us there was an item "here, here and there" after seeing we had already dug in different areas. They had zero concern about how much time and resources we were spending in order to pursue their "signals". Pretty infuriating. It seems to be a very popular medium for scammers in the Philippines. So of course I understand your scepticism.

Maybe you could blind fold me on the way to your site so I have no idea where I'm really going. Once the targets are identified, from my experience you should be able to encounter convincing signs within the first 6 ft of digging. I'm not interested in any contract and would only depend on your word and inevitable desire to put my abilities to use on other sites in order to receive my 10%. Once you see what I can do, you will quickly realize that even the most advanced detectors on Earth are incapable of achieving such results. Anyway, we can obviously meet in person beforehand. "You take a chance either way, I leave it to you." (Morpheus, The Matrix) LOL

thanks for your positive response :)
but how many sites have you dowsed with positive recovery already?
continue the journey

Offline fom1113

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 05:04:42 PM »
I'm a dowser too but a little skeptic to dowsers who are claiming to find those diamonds. I am relying on magnetic fields that you can not find on diamonds as we all know those diamond atoms are just carbon and electrons are almost inactive.

As a guide of a group decade ago we found vaults twice in different occasions but we have no proper knowledge to crack open that metal like hardness dark concrete that gave us lot of headache which later on ends in a dig spot landslide.

IMHO a more accurate approach is surface reading combined with sign triangulations then compass position bearing and the last is dowsing. Do not forget the test dig within five feet there must be a minimum of three clear signs, without it stop and find another spot. That is not an easy task but fool proof.

Sorry for this bashing comment brother but that was proven accurate.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

enochsea7

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 05:25:10 PM »
I'm a dowser too but a little skeptic to dowsers who are claiming to find those diamonds. I am relying on magnetic fields that you can not find on diamonds as we all know those diamond atoms are just carbon and electrons are almost inactive.

I understand your point bro. There are two kinds of dowsing.

One kind is totally limited to your nervous system's natural bio-reaction to preexisting magnetic fields. Working within the natural boundaries that already exist, instead of creating your own boundaries.

The other kind, which is vastly more powerful, is psychic dowsing. Using the unlimited power of the human mind to literally create your own frequencies and electromagnetic reactions.

For psychic dowsers there are no limitations on what type of object can be dowsed. Remember that every object in the universe is in a state of perpetual vibration and has its own very specific frequency to which it resonates. Therefore, any object can potentially be dowsed if the dowser is able to transmit the specific frequency for the object he is seeking. In my opinion, psychic dowsing is far superior to any treasure locating method in existence and probably always will be.

What other method gives you the ability to walk out on a plot of land, where all the signs have long since been removed, the landscape long changed, buildings now covering the targets, and locate every item within a matter of minutes? Its not really to my advantage to go deeper in to explaining this. So when it comes to supporting my claims, I'll stop here. To those who still doubt I say its totally understandable and good luck.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 05:26:43 PM »
By the way if someone is looking for a load by using a dowse it is very easy task by just using a deep rod locator or a pendulum. Anyone can do that dowsing and find that big loads but the depth is extreme which other successful stories had recovery at level 160 feet, other at 180 feet. If you have lots of money to use then go for it.

Dowsers are being deceived by that high magnetic field of large load area that i think the Japanese understands everything about it and maybe the reason why they buried those smaller loads several meters away from the spot of large loads. Sometimes the distance is away at 50 meters from bigger loads. I even visited a place wherin those three small deposits were buried 75 meters away from mother load.

If you dont understand about that then there will be a disaster operation if your financier's budget is limited to medium and small deposit sites ranging from 10 to 15 meters depth only.

This is a tip to avoid failed operations that sometimes resulting in a confrontation with fellow TH.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 05:44:33 PM »
I was jaust doing this occasionally and most of the times i was just a rescuer of some sites. Like perhaps in a site of a retired US navy who used a satellite scan then the operation failed because of false depth reading. They asked a help to find a smaller one but how can i do that if their dig site was several meters away from smaller deposit and in the first place they already budget broke.

My first rescue task was in a place of a politician where their dig spot gone 90 feet deep also with the same problem as i first mentioned. The only solution for me then is to pinpoint the large load then how can they open that massive vault of large load at 130 feet if they are broke and using only divers? I walk away and leave them, i dont know if they already finished their task.

I really believe that accurate start is the best way to a recovery. I am always saying this because i was always being given a rescue task by people who already lost their patience and budgets and the worst was their digspot was far away from small targets.

So for your question about recovery? Nothing but waste of time, for my side all were just vault only. If ever i got one and succeed i will be gone in this thread. The reason why i stay here is to help minimise problems in diggings.

Thanks.

enochsea7

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 05:46:34 PM »
Dowsers are being deceived by that high magnetic field of large load area that i think the Japanese understands everything about it and maybe the reason why they buried those smaller loads several meters away from the spot of large loads. Sometimes the distance is away at 50 meters from bigger loads. I even visited a place wherin those three small deposits were buried 75 meters away from mother load.

Yea I agree 100% with you because this actually happened to my group. We accepted the help of a dowser and yes, he did locate a huge load. It was massive actually. We scanned the location he pointed to with the type of detector that provides a color coded image of the underground object. We saw a very large square shaped vault that was full of something color coded red for very dense metal. But still we had no idea of its depth because this dowser was not skilled enough to provide such information. Anyway, we began operating with a brand new extra large Volvo backhoe and had a gigantic rock breaker attachment sitting to the side. After digging to 14 ft, the soil dramatically changed to all grey clay and we encountered a telephone pole sized log going straight down in to the earth. The inside of the log was perfectly preserved as if it was cut down yesterday, we saw that it had been coated in some type of resin to keep ground water out. We kept digging down to 40 ft until the log ended, then we encountered a huge perfectly turtle shell shaped stone cemented in to the earth. The backhoe could not penetrate the cement layer. It took several hours to penetrate using the rock breaker. After reaching 60 feet the layer was purely rounded river stones. The hard rain came and the nearby stream swelled to the point of flowing over in to the hole, causing the entire hole to collapse... Making it nearly impossible to continue excavating with the backhoe.

Come to find out... There were two other deposits nearby. Much smaller but also much much easier to recover. This dowser had no idea of their existence.

These are the results of a dowser who is underdeveloped in his abilities. This sort of thing is a non-issue to professional psychic dowsers. I can locate any and all objects, regardless.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 05:56:55 PM »
What? Psychic dowsing?

The other post of mine regarding the failed ops in the site of a retired US navy,at first satellite scan they failed then psychic dowsing then they failed again after tha they asked me to explaine what was happened to them then i told them they are far away from possible recovery of smaller deposits. He later on got a heated argument from the psychic. After five months his college called me and said the three lady financiers are all dead in a mysterious way. They died in a heart attack ine at a time witjin five months.

Thanks about that info i'm out.

Till next topic.

enochsea7

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2018, 07:45:06 AM »
Well, I'm sorry to hear that about your friend. Sounds like that psychic either wasn't effective or just wasn't interested in sharing any knowledge about the true target locations. I don't even like using the word psychic but it is was it is. Anyway, I've been badly scammed and knifed in the back over treasure before also. It definitely took a while to move on but eventually I was able to forgive them. I use the term psychic dowsing for lack of a better idea, but I'm not someone who would try to cast evil spells on someone over a petty argument or anything else for that matter. What you're talking about certainly is possible. But that "psychic" has/will probably pay a very heavy price for using his abilities to harm others. Doing anything like that just isn't something I would ever have any interest in. I'm a Christian so for me its all about loving my enemy. But I understand your anxiety... Scary stuff.