Author Topic: marking  (Read 398 times)

Offline EGM300

marking
« on: April 09, 2018, 05:10:26 PM »
hello to th's!
anybody here helps me what does this meaning?I'm newbie here.

Offline kaloy

Re: marking
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 05:59:39 PM »
the "G". . . masonry. hahaha. no im not good in rock markings.
a wild shot: the load is at the right side of the creek facing downhill. . . haha, forgive me for that baseless idea...

Offline Voyager

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 07:24:30 PM »
your code marker was found outside, so you have to work out a triangle of rocks or trees or other markers.   one of the sides had curved or elongated portion. if you face that side you load is at the right side.  another option: you triangle is a valley as represented by the depression INSIDE your triangle.  however, it seems that in the middle of your triangle (or valley)  there is a creek as represented by the small lines inside your triangle.  I could be wrong; you need to give us additional markers so we can give  better suggestions.

V

Offline EGM300

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 08:42:17 PM »
thank you very much for the feedback, I was in confused with this hole.are they another hint?(3 holes forming a triangle,3 holes forming a straight line)

Offline Voyager

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 11:39:20 AM »
Now it's getting clearer.  As a general rule, the holes represents the load of the site.  But you have to investigate further because some code markers have to be added to other markers to get the total picture.  This picture could be the diagram of the stone map of the area and the big TRIANGULAR  hole at the RIGHT side could be the guide - meaning that when you remove the upper rock or soil portion of the area you will find a TRIANGULAR hole (usually etched in the rock) IN THE DIG SITE similar to triangular hole in your picture.   When you do, you will be able to locate the first load then the other loads. They are usually equidistant from each other.

V

Offline EGM300

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 12:11:39 PM »
Sir V, I am very thankful for your reply.
sir, what can you suggest tool or equipment used in order to locate positively one exact location of one load?beg me for asking im newbie here, questions encircling in my mind, is it possible that those holes represent what so-called giveaway?

Offline fom1113

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 06:04:33 PM »
 Three smaller loads in a triangular position (yellow circles and bigger red circle). One of these loads is a small deposit aligned to two bigger loads. (big loads are those you created smaller red circles).

Starting point of measurement or position of one of the three small loads is right at the position of that rock, maybe below that, beside or maybe that rock itself. Check it and give me one kilo. LoL

Happy hunting.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 06:15:25 PM »
Those two small loads (yellow circles) have bigger load beside few meters away and the question is where are they?

You can find the answer of that question by reading and analyzing supporting signs that you can find within the area.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline EGM300

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 12:07:58 PM »
thank you very much, sir fom113