Author Topic: turtle??  (Read 9940 times)

Offline EGM300

Re: turtle??
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2018, 07:05:50 PM »
thank you for all your feedback

Offline aryss99

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2018, 10:33:47 PM »
can you help what kind of stone is this? it is embedded on rocks which looks like a small hill where a bamboo is planted.
total of 14 were extracted from the site.

Offline aryss99

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2018, 11:03:50 PM »
This is where we extracted the stones... hope you can help what these stones means or are they sign or markers?

Offline kaloy

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2018, 07:33:14 AM »
the surrounding rocks where those markers are enplaced look undisturbed... puzzling huh.

Offline EGM300

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2018, 07:05:44 AM »
INUMPISHAN KO ITONG TOPIC SANA NMAN RESPETO NA LANG....AKO SA TOTOO LANG IN NEED AKO SA TUTULONG PARA SA DISCOVERY NG SIGN NA PINOST KO....BANYAGA KA MAN O PILIPINO KUNG SA TINGIN MO TOTOO ANG YAMASHITA TULUNGAN MO AKO.C TONY WELLS NAG EMAIL NA AKO ,WALANG REPLY,SA TINGIN MALI ANG FUROM NA PINASOK KO...AKALA KO ITONG SITE PARA MAKATULONG SA RETRIEVAL O UNCOVERED NG YT PERO ASAN PURO KUTYA ,PURO PA LOW MORAL.SA HALIP NA MAGTULUNGAN,

TONY WELLS, IF THIS SITE IS TRULY FOR HELPING PM ME..I DARE WHO WHOEVER A TRULY TREASURE HUNTER OUT THERE TO UNCOVERED  OR TO DISCOVERED I DARE YOU..PM ME...IF NONE YT IS A DREAM...

Offline EGM300

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2018, 07:13:31 AM »
SA NAG SUSUBAYBAY AKO YONG NAG POST NG TOPIC NA DEPTH , YONG TRIANGLE SIGN...KAYA KUNG ANG AIM NG SITE NA TO NA TO MAKATULUNGAN...ASAN KAYO I DARE O HINAHAMON KO KAYO PUNTAHAN NYO ..HINDI PURO NGAWA...

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2018, 08:56:40 AM »
EGM300,
This site is for ENGLISH only please. Otherwise, those non Tagalog speaking individuals won't understand what you are writing here.

As for your DARE... I'm not even sure what you're asking but this site isn't only for helping you, it's for helping any and everyone here who needs help. What exactly are you daring people here to do???

TW

SA NAG SUSUBAYBAY AKO YONG NAG POST NG TOPIC NA DEPTH , YONG TRIANGLE SIGN...KAYA KUNG ANG AIM NG SITE NA TO NA TO MAKATULUNGAN...ASAN KAYO I DARE O HINAHAMON KO KAYO PUNTAHAN NYO ..HINDI PURO NGAWA...

Offline kaloy

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2018, 09:30:55 AM »
bro your first pic is a sure marker that is why it is puzzling to me to find a marker in an undisturbed surrounding.
that is my point.
it is a puzzle to me because i am experiencing the same situation in my site, the pinpointed area
has an undisturbed profile yet im quite sure (as far as i know) that it is where the object is.
 maybe, those are superficials, you need to go deeper OR find another site nearby, somewhere in the low lying area adjacent to your site, the way i see it you are in an elevated site.
 i assume there is a creek nearby.
that would be a good site to explore
oddity happens in Thunting.

happy hunting.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2018, 01:12:10 PM »
Emg300 , Ang site na ito ay nasa ingles para sa lahat na mabasa. Ikaw ay isang panauhin dito. Huwag maging isang disrespectful bisita.

My sintax may be poor but the point is clear.

Z

Offline Voyager

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2018, 06:19:46 PM »
bro EGM 300:

I understand your feelings. But first let us be clear - Japanese treasures are real, the only question is HOW to get your share.  . Also let's not forget that this site is available to us free courtesy of sir Tony.  He NEVER promised to help all of us  with our Thungting problems, rather each of us helping one another. 

Now when you post here, you should post as many pictures as you can in order for us to help you better  because as the saying goes. " a picture paints a thousand words".  I personally wanted to give an advise but due to your limited pictures I cannot because I might give the wrong advice.   You should read our previous posts in different topics because if you did you would have encountered that in order to increase your chance of hitting your jackpot you should have these 5 criteria: