Author Topic: Good - Bad - Or Ugly ?  (Read 14403 times)

Offline fom1113

Re: Good - Bad - Or Ugly ?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2018, 05:16:10 AM »
Combination of 3 different ways should be applied for safety and assurance 1. Compass code application, trigrams. 2. Dowsing and mapping the whole area for confirmation. 3. Electronic detector to locate any possible dangers of explosive inside or outsde the tunnels. Or may find rick embedded or coin jars or anything like relics burried around.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2018, 10:48:48 AM »
Potential recovery three spots. Much easier if that tunnel is facing east. Clever dowser should be employed or you may just waste lot of time for trial and error.

The green pic is facing a small hill covered in large trees.  The rice field in the foreground has a small stream running through it from the left to the right of the photograph.  The trees are on a small hill that is long like a finger running from left to right in the picture.  Behind the hill is a river running from left to right in the picture.  The tunnel is in the side of the hill, the entrance is facing the camera in the green picture.  Mouth of the cave is facing North.  In front of the cave entrance is a Triangle made with THREE very large and very old Acacia Trees.  When the formed triangle is scanned with a metal detector or several different kinds of detectors, when swung North to South or VS there is NO SIGNAL.  When the swing is East to West or VS there is a signal.  What is important in that result is, Radionics when using radionic energy of anything, the field strength is facing WEST with the back to the EAST.  So the detectors are picking up Scalar Wave energy or Radionic Energy from some object either buried in the ground or from the formation of the trees. VERY INTERESTING.

Z

Offline renantiur

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2018, 02:25:05 PM »

based on general design, the entrance is not the best place to enter and make recoveries. most are riddled with traps .

most of the japanese areas have exit tunnel, the ones where it is generally safe to enter for japanese recoverers.  still riddled with trap, but can be bypassed if they follow the safety precautionary measures.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2018, 08:56:33 PM »
Small deposit is outside the tunnel. The large deep loads are inside but can be accessed by digging outside the tunnel too and can be located by meticulous mapping.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2018, 09:00:54 PM »
Based on your explaination sir zobex. I have now idea the where the load was buried but not exact and shoud be confirmed.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2018, 01:05:04 AM »

how can you picture dowse a picture? what methodology shall you use? a picture is a small object. while the rod (two rods) is so big. how can you exactly dowse it if the picture is so small?

can you give me a horizontal view of your area? illustration of horizontal view.

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2018, 05:59:08 AM »
Previously dug soil disturbance can be seen with modern detectors with 3d imaging. I prefer these method tham dowsing.

Just my 2 cents.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline fom1113

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2018, 08:50:32 AM »
I am not a psychic dowser, and am not dowsing yet. I am doing it in actual site by sensing ionization. Try watching Titan ger device's ionisation tracer.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2018, 08:56:29 AM »
Although my home made device is far more simpler than those made by Titan Ger but the principle of both are the same which is following the ion release of bulk of gold buried down under. I am not a psychic dowser, dont want to do that.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2018, 09:23:45 AM »
Based on the details of the area i already knew where the approximate location of the loads. It s about trigrams reference point in connection to load location and not dowsing.

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2019, 09:14:50 PM »
The Israeli and Americans have a Satelite camera that can penetrate til 14 meters. That was 10 years ago. Rights of the land owner and a real legal permit is a must.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2019, 06:33:14 PM »
Oh? Where did you hear about that? That would definitely be very useful for us treasure hunters!
TW

The Israeli and Americans have a Satelite camera that can penetrate til 14 meters. That was 10 years ago. Rights of the land owner and a real legal permit is a must.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2019, 04:00:10 PM »

Well 15 years ago it was 175 hard rock and 250 soft rock to find a high density object the size of a coconut.  It must be a lot better now. 

Z

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2019, 07:41:48 AM »
Oh? Where did you hear about that? That would definitely be very useful for us treasure hunters!
TW

I saw it on CNN, they showed the tunnels used by HAMAS taken from thier Satelite.

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2019, 10:27:23 AM »