Author Topic: Man-made or Natural rock  (Read 817 times)

Offline Bose Yu

Man-made or Natural rock
« on: September 13, 2018, 11:52:37 AM »
Hello everyone. Do you have any idea about this rock? Any reply is much appreciated. Thanks
"Keep on Reading and You'll keep on Learning."

Online admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Man-made or Natural rock
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 09:45:53 PM »
Interesting. What's that sink hole all about? Maybe something was buried there before?
TW

Offline renantiur

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 09:49:02 AM »

any markers will not give you an idea where the item is. it is only the one who made it has the means to know what that marker is all about. like when you make a stone marker. i will say, the item is just 15 meters southwest from this stone. i will not tell that to anyone. so that marker is only significant to the one who made it. so he passed that information to his relatives, to his son, to his superiors if that is the case, or to anybody whose information about the 15meters southwest is meant for. 

for us who dont know what it is all about, it is meaningless. and here is thapi, making meanings out of markers. are the japs stupid to give away information about the markers that they have guarded with their lives to remain secret?

you get a decent locator (not metal detector) or if you want a metal detector use tm white 808 only and discriminate it with ground metals (nails, etc) from the real item.  if you dont discriminate it, you are bound to get the decoy. however, tm white 808 is for shallow item only.

do not use metal detector in locating japanese treasure. you will not hit the cement vault that slides . goodluck.

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 08:05:35 PM »
@admin: Sir, I don't really know about that sinkhole if how it occurred. I took that picture since my cousin who is living on that place told me that some TH tried to dig an area on that place and I don't know any update because they said they stopped since they need some financial assistance.

@renantiur: Sir, I respect your comment and reply with my post. But regarding TM808, I saw from the internet thru Youtube and metal detecting sites that it don't have a discrimination and it's for bigger dimension of materials that we can try to detect underground. And as I read the customer reviews, it still depends on the operator's expertise and regarding the mineralization of the soil. But still I'm grateful for your reply and comment regarding this matter sir.

And below I will be giving a more detailed explanation. It is just a "COPY & PASTE" from my question that I've asked from someone but unfortunately, I got no reply. Hehe

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 08:13:09 PM »
Good day THs...

I have a question here because it really buggles my mind if what does this rock mean by just looking at it. Obviously I'm a newbie here that's why I have no idea if what it really mean. By looking at the picture that I've attached with the text quotes on it, there's a single rock (around 2.5 feet diameter) with somewhat a form like a feet of an "Inverted Tripod" or I don't know if it's natural or man made and there's also a HOLE on the rock itself and from your other pages or comments, I Have read that the DOT/HOLE denotes a tunnel or entrance and below the DOT, there's somewhat like a form of a number "5" on it.

Beside this rock, the soil seems to have a sinkhole or has a lower level and there's a small portion into it like a small pond wherein a carabao can bathe itself during sunny days since it has a stagnant water and the carabao's rope is then tethered on the rock which was considered as a marker.
As you can see on the picture with a man taking a picture on the rock, it's size then tells itself.

It was rumored that a group of TH tried to dig in the area on the center of the TRIANGular form of the bamboo trees and the people on that place said that the TH stopped digging due to some financial matters. And by the way, the bamboo trees are located around 50 meters (can't exactly estimate the distance) from the single rock mentioned above.

Now my question is: "Is there any possibility that there maybe a tunnel nearby or the item was just nearby the marker or maybe inside it? Or maybe its pointing on the location of the bamboo trees and about the engraved number "5" below the DOT/HOLE or I don't know maybe referring some distance or something?

And for some clarification, we still haven't started to dig since I'm thinking that we need to have a metal detector first like what you have recommended which is the JeoHunter 3D so that we may have a better chance of locating the item. And also, I have included a handful of images taken from different angles of the rock for you to have a better analysis of the rock signs since it's quite old there and probably nature have made its marks.

Thank you again and have a great day...

Offline renantiur

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 06:53:37 AM »
bojangles, I believe your conclusion is correct. ie
All in all, after playing with it and other deep seekers, I realize that the Jeo Hunter is basically a low frequency metal detector hooked to software. The screen imaging is cool and fancy to have, but the same results can be manually hand made with a pen and graph paper with a super powered pulse detector (the ones at Accurate Locators or the overseas european ones).

HOWEVER, the Jeo Hunter struggles in highly mineralized soils. We are talking soil in the 200-300ohms range. The Jeo Hunter sees a lot of 'hot rocks' and false targets. Proper ground balancing is crucial, and I feel that I know how to do it properly (after lots of practice), but it was to the point where we could no trust the unit to verify and generate targets. We were without another deep seeker that was suitable for the site at the time. Then again, if you cannot replicate the results over a suspected target, it may not be a real target. I have used the 'scan' feature on the Jeo Hunter and have generated a good and replicable target on 1 out of 10 sites. The other times that it "hit" something, I was unable to replicate the hot spots. Like I said, even with iron off, it picks up a lot of hot rocks that may get you too excited

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/cache-hunting/247355-jeohunter-3d-anybody.html

jeohunter 3d is metal detector based. good luck. you will end up getting all the decoys.

number one rule is : do not use metal detector when locating the item.   if you can find the real item without the metal detector, that would be great. metal detectors that can discriminate mineralization, decoys,  and shallow metals (like nails) are only useful to confirm.  if the metal detector like garett and others cannot discriminate, metal detectors are useless

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 11:02:47 AM »
@renantiur:  Thank you so much sir for your reply. Greatly appreciate it. So then regarding your info, what could be your best recommendation in locating the item based in your own actual experiences? If you don't suggest using metal detector, then what can we do?

And also about something that you have mentioned about the VAULT THAT SLIDES, you mean as you located the vault you can't get it because it slides down deeper underground? I just have read it in one of your replies that you have stated from your Mindanao site before. (That is if I'm not mistaken)

Offline renantiur

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2018, 04:21:47 PM »

i cannot share any more information. try using metal detector. when you get all dirts and soils, just tell me about your experience.

yes. it slides when you try to hit cement vaults the size of septic tanks. they slide in a passageway. its engineered to slide.

ask from other people here how to prevent it. i dont know how to prevent the sliding.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2018, 04:24:06 PM »

are you from bohol? what is your location? i only speak with regards to davao city and neighboring provinces areas. maybe its different in visayas and luzon

Offline fom1113

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2018, 03:58:58 PM »
  If you use iron discrimination while looking for a YT then gold will not be detected. Try google reading the issue "masking" in metal detector to understand what i mean. Back fill in almost all YT are covered with black sand and some planted highly mineralized rocks at the top of the item holder (hard concrete). We noticed the rocks and dark concrete several feet high that we unearthed has particles highly attracted to magnet. Imagine the effect of particle black sand compressed like a thick flooring to your metal detector not to mention those planted mineralized rocks.

In terms of GPR or ground penetrating radar, this device is useless to most of YT burial site because mud is commonly found several meters before reaching the vault level. In some areas alternating layers of black sand then mud, black sand then mud over and over then the vault itself. Even in some places YT hunters noticed a dozen repetition of these layers more than 1 foot thick each layer. Engineering of YT burial sites are pretty much advance during that time those treasures were buried.

The solution here is go near seashore and look for limestone looking dark rocks and use your detectors. You are lucky if you find one.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 01:25:50 PM »
@renantiur: Sir, we are not expecting to locate a SEPTIC TANK SIZED VAULT. And Yes, we are from Visayas. Maybe only a small deposit is what we are expecting. And we will first save a right amount to buy some MD. So far as to all my readings, research and Youtube, I think having an MD would still be a great advantage if compared to none. But it still needs to be practiced thoroughly and meticulously in terms of HOT ROCKS and HIGHLY MINERALIZED SOIL. So we are planning the MAKRO JEOHUNTER 3D. But it would still be next year for that project.

But, with all your replies on my thread post, I'm still grateful.

@form1113: Sir, regarding the YT and based on your knowledge, what if it is just only a SMALL DEPOSIT or GIVEAWAY, did the Japanese still put the items inside a box? Like a metal box or a wooden box? And about a small deposit, does it contain only a single or two AU bars or what do you think? Thank you.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2018, 12:23:19 AM »
In my experience, yes those shallow treasure were encased inserted in a concrete vault like we found years ago. Even at 6 feet depth we were surprised after we encounter a large concrete vault. We used dynamite but unsuccessful. We abandon operation after being heard by tanods in a barangay hall nearby.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline renantiur

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2018, 09:06:30 AM »
  If you use iron discrimination while looking for a YT then gold will not be detected. Try google reading the issue "masking" in metal detector to understand what i mean. Back fill in almost all YT are covered with black sand and some planted highly mineralized rocks at the top of the item holder (hard concrete). We noticed the rocks and dark concrete several feet high that we unearthed has particles highly attracted to magnet. Imagine the effect of particle black sand compressed like a thick flooring to your metal detector not to mention those planted mineralized rocks.    THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING. YOU CANNOT LOCATE IT WITH A METAL DETECTOR.   you locate it first before you use tm white 808. among all detectors that cannot discriminate decoys from the real items, this is the only one we have found to be reliable and can discriminate a decoy from the real item. but you need to know how to use it so you can discriminate it. and tm white 808 is cheap. but the rule is, do not locate the item using tm white 808 because you will find all the decoys .              tm white 808 is only to confirm your location of the real item.

when you are able to locate the real item using another locator, tm white 808 can be adjusted. but i repeat, tm white 808 should not be used to find for real items. it cannot find by itself because of the decoys that surrounds the item.

In terms of GPR or ground penetrating radar, this device is useless to most of YT burial site because mud is commonly found several meters before reaching the vault level. In some areas alternating layers of black sand then mud, black sand then mud over and over then the vault itself. Even in some places YT hunters noticed a dozen repetition of these layers more than 1 foot thick each layer. Engineering of YT burial sites are pretty much advance during that time those treasures were buried.    YOU CANNOT DETECT A RED LAYER IN MOST TREASURE ITEMS OR YOU CANNOT DETECT A MAGNET FROM THE TREASURE ITEMS BECAUSE THEY HAVE ENGINEERED IT WITH TARS, AND ASPHALTS, AND BLACK SAND, AND OTHERS DESIGNED TO COOL THE TEMPERATURE OF THE GOLD AND DESIGNED TO HIDE THE  ITEM AND ITS DIFFERENT PHYSICAL PROPERTIES FROM THE DIFFERENT AND ALTERNATING LAYERS OF SAND, ROCKS, CLAYS, ETC ETC.

The solution here is go near seashore and look for limestone looking dark rocks and use your detectors. You are lucky if you find one.   I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS. HOW DOES GOING TO THE SEASHORE HELP YOU IN FINDING AN ITEM. YOU MAY BE REFERRING TO LOOKING FOR TREASURES IN THE SEASHORES?   A LOT OF ITEMS BURIED IN THE SEASHORES ARE HAPHAZARDLY OR HURRIEDLY BURIED. MOST OF THE ITEMS BURIED IN INLANDS (NOT SEASHORE) ARE CAREFULLY DESIGNED AND CAREFULLY BURIED. WHILE THOSE IN THE SEASHORES, THEY HAVE NO MORE TIME. YOU MIGHT FIND ONE THERE. I DONT KNOW IF THEY HAVE ANTI DETECTORS LADEN ON TOP OF THE ITEM. MOST OF THEM HAVE ANTI DETECTORS. BUT YOU WILL BE LUCKY IF ONE ITEM YOU FOUND HAS NO ANTI DETECTORS. THEN YOU CAN USE A METAL DETECTOR.

ALWAYS USE DRILLING.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2018, 08:02:02 PM »
 Rock embedded shallow treasures are commonly found along the sea shore. That was written in the book but im not sure if this is correct. Who knows, maybe one rock loaded is waiting there.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 07:25:50 PM »
sorry looks natural to me... just my opinion