Author Topic: Man-made or Natural rock  (Read 426 times)

Offline Bose Yu

Re: Man-made or Natural rock
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2018, 02:56:10 PM »
@fom1113: Got it Sir. So having a metal detector would still be an advantage as I've read some posts and thread stating that NOT all concrete vaults have items inside. So the best thing to do would just to determine the weight in relation to the dimension of the concrete vault (referring to small sized vault like a small deposit or giveaway). That would save us time rather than breaking the very hard concrete vault only to find that there's nothing inside since you have mentioned that most items are encased or enclosed with that that kind of concrete vault.

@renantiur: Sir, I respect your opinion that you don't favor using a metal detector on locating an item. Well, we need to have MD so that we will not be wasting our time to continue on digging some site that our cousins had previously operated. It's just we want the MD for confirmation if the site can detect something. And of course we will be practicing the equipment over time to study on how it works and operates.

@kaloy: No problem Sir. That's your own opinion and I respect that.

Offline fom1113

Re: Man-made or Natural rock
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2018, 12:45:09 PM »
Buy a pulse induction, a very reliable kind of technology in terms of penetrating rocks. Although PI gadgets do not go deeper than those two boxes vlf style or gpr but this is an essential tool for assurance of load inside rocks. Before using your detector you must apply a ground balancing process first by getting a large chip of a suspected loaded rock and do a ground balance on your gadget [read your manual]. After that you are ready to test the boulder or big loaded rock. Every rock should pass to a ground balance process before detecting as different rocks may have different mineralization or possible planted mineralization. In my reasearch in buying a detector GARRETT ATX is the ultimate. This kind of machine is an Incredible Hulk of all PI machines especially when using monoloop coil. I dont have it, planning to buy one someday.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!