Author Topic: BCC latest update October 2018 by PhilStar  (Read 5656 times)

Offline Bose Yu

BCC latest update October 2018 by PhilStar
« on: October 23, 2018, 09:18:37 PM »
Latest news in the BCC treasure hunt dated last October 18, 2018 which was 6 days ago so I've posted this as a new topic.

https://www.philstar.com/nation/2018/10/18/1861144/hunt-yamashita-treasure-leaves-holes-baguio-convention-center

A comment from *MakeMoneyHobby.com" if scrolled down had his own point but I don't think He/She is 100% accurate.
"Keep on Reading and You'll keep on Learning."

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: BCC latest update October 2018 by PhilStar
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 07:00:52 PM »
Huh? I thought their proposed plan was to DRILL??
TW

Offline renantiur

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 12:59:18 AM »

im a licensed driller by profession.

here is my take on eliseo cabusao 's treasure hunting escapades.

1. i really cannot understand why they cannot get a gold sample on their drilling.  if they have located the bunker or the location of the cave or vault, it is only a matter of time before they will hit it when you drill within the perimeter of the suspected area. 

now i am wondering if the escapade of eliseo cabusao is a highly financed treasure hunting activity. he is formerly connected to the son of Henry Sy, the richest filipino nowaday. it would not be difficult to secure a financing from the son.

if they have a budget, they could have hired the services of the best geophysicist in the world. they have an office there in subic. 

they could use a time domain equipments, coupled with georesistivity, and other highly advanced equipments nowadays.

with the study, they could now drill.

its too bad if they just drill and drill like in a goose chase.

i dont know if the BGC drilling is just a cover activity in getting some shallow objects within the area. this is only a theory

Offline renantiur

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 01:08:21 AM »

the reports are not accurate. eliseo cabusao is not the only one who secured a treasure hunting permit from the National Museum. I know of one guy who secured a permit from the National Museum. He paid P 115,000.00.   However, the National Museum came to his property with the assistance of some japanese bringing  scanners and advance equipments. it was found out that his property has no treasure. I dont know what happened afterwards. the owner who boasted he got the permit is now silent, with the pain  of having to part with P 115,000, for nothing.

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 06:50:26 AM »
@admin: Sir Tony, that's their plan or what was being pulished on the news but we really don't know what is actually happening on there. But with Sir renantiur's insight, it might give us some idea about some drilling information.

But what if? Who knows they actually recovered an item but just don't want to expose it in public so as to conceal the truth? Because if it will be published then for sure the diggings all over the country will re-ignite and the Government for sure don't want those to happen thinking it might pose a great danger to the environment if the holes are not filled back and dangers to human lives especially in rainy season.

Just my own thoughts...

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 06:56:21 AM »
Renantiur you are absolutely right! I'm at a loss for words now as to exactly what happened.
TW

im a licensed driller by profession.

here is my take on eliseo cabusao 's treasure hunting escapades.

1. i really cannot understand why they cannot get a gold sample on their drilling.  if they have located the bunker or the location of the cave or vault, it is only a matter of time before they will hit it when you drill within the perimeter of the suspected area. 

now i am wondering if the escapade of eliseo cabusao is a highly financed treasure hunting activity. he is formerly connected to the son of Henry Sy, the richest filipino nowaday. it would not be difficult to secure a financing from the son.

if they have a budget, they could have hired the services of the best geophysicist in the world. they have an office there in subic. 

they could use a time domain equipments, coupled with georesistivity, and other highly advanced equipments nowadays.

with the study, they could now drill.

its too bad if they just drill and drill like in a goose chase.

i dont know if the BGC drilling is just a cover activity in getting some shallow objects within the area. this is only a theory

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2018, 06:57:26 AM »
Bose Yu.. yes, what you're saying is correct also. Now we're all in suspense and maybe will never know the truth.
TW

@admin: Sir Tony, that's their plan or what was being pulished on the news but we really don't know what is actually happening on there. But with Sir renantiur's insight, it might give us some idea about some drilling information.

But what if? Who knows they actually recovered an item but just don't want to expose it in public so as to conceal the truth? Because if it will be published then for sure the diggings all over the country will re-ignite and the Government for sure don't want those to happen thinking it might pose a great danger to the environment if the holes are not filled back and dangers to human lives especially in rainy season.

Just my own thoughts...

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2018, 10:23:23 PM »
Yes Sir TOny, knowing the truth is what we all really want to know about. Who knows there might be a group someday with a kind heart that is willing to share their experience upon a successful recovery. Fingers crossed.