Author Topic: Can anyone tell me what these symbols mean  (Read 10506 times)

Offline fom1113

Re: Can anyone tell me what these symbols mean
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2018, 06:07:09 AM »
Is it lying north to south?
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Symbols2018

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2018, 12:45:35 PM »
Hi 1113, yes north to south direction...larger end is facing north if it means anything. So any clue?

Offline Symbols2018

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2018, 12:55:34 PM »
Hi Everyone, The new update on my project. At 60 feet, the hole is leaking a lot of water from the ground and my heavy duty sub pump is having difficulty keeping up with the over flow water which is now filling up to 30 feet of my 60 feet hole. Its clear water but smells like iron. I am not sure at this point if the digger hit an underground natural water well, or a man made water trap. How tell the difference? Hate to continue if its just a water well.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2018, 05:11:17 PM »
Most likely you have already hit the water table depth. It will be impossible for you to pump that out anymore. That's just my opinion.
Tony

Hi Everyone, The new update on my project. At 60 feet, the hole is leaking a lot of water from the ground and my heavy duty sub pump is having difficulty keeping up with the over flow water which is now filling up to 30 feet of my 60 feet hole. Its clear water but smells like iron. I am not sure at this point if the digger hit an underground natural water well, or a man made water trap. How tell the difference? Hate to continue if its just a water well.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2018, 08:02:07 PM »
 The north end lying big volume load which is extremely difficult to recover. The south part is the direction of smaller load but it is not the shallower small deposit.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2018, 08:26:02 PM »
At 60 feet you are far away from the level of small deposit. Possible depth level is 40 feet more or less. Small depo is commonly found several meters away from the cluster of big and medium loads, about 10 meters away. There is a particular burial design in every place depending on the surface signs. Surface signs are always giving clues for everything underneath although it is not always exact but will give you an accurate approach.

Offline Symbols2018

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2018, 05:23:14 AM »
To Admin: I agree with you on the water table level. Based on your knowledge and experience, do you think the treasure is in or below the water table? Or did I dig to deep and just try to seal the water leak and look some where else above water table levels. Even if the treasure is below the water table, I'm still concerned about a possible big underground water hole or even strong currents that will be waiting for us when or if we dig deeper.

To 1113: Why will the recovery of the big load be difficult...is it due to extreme depth(pass 100 feet even pass water tables, or traps or both). Also, how far away from the ends of the log may the treasure be located..(north big load within 1,2 meters from the end of log and how much deeper, south side also). Maybe I should just focus on the shallow small loads and medium loads first to get more funding for the big load? Just trying to approach this carefully and rationally.

All you guys are helpful...thanks!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2018, 06:21:32 PM »
I'm not sure but I believe the water table is lower during the dryer summer months so it's always better to dig not during the monsoon or rainy season.
Good luck!
TW

To Admin: I agree with you on the water table level. Based on your knowledge and experience, do you think the treasure is in or below the water table? Or did I dig to deep and just try to seal the water leak and look some where else above water table levels. Even if the treasure is below the water table, I'm still concerned about a possible big underground water hole or even strong currents that will be waiting for us when or if we dig deeper.

To 1113: Why will the recovery of the big load be difficult...is it due to extreme depth(pass 100 feet even pass water tables, or traps or both). Also, how far away from the ends of the log may the treasure be located..(north big load within 1,2 meters from the end of log and how much deeper, south side also). Maybe I should just focus on the shallow small loads and medium loads first to get more funding for the big load? Just trying to approach this carefully and rationally.

All you guys are helpful...thanks!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2018, 10:11:46 PM »
Why waste money and time digging deep and big loads when you can recover shallower than 60 feet loads in separate spot around your dig hole. I dont believe deposit vault with more than 1 ton of bars inside is not enough for you. According to the reclining log you found there are atleast 3 of them around your dig spot. Clue: vaults are embedded on gray layers. But the locations should be pinpointed by clever locator using compass grid and supported by gadgets.

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2019, 09:16:01 PM »
Looks natural fossilize tree.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."